NSA news !

L.E.D

I am not sure how late I am but NSA strikes once more lol

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-07-09/nsa-has-inserted-its-code-android-os-bugging-three-quarters-all-smartphones

"The NSA is quietly writing code for Google’s Android OS."

Gotta love it, no more damn privacy in the world lol.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

WOW ok they have gone to far embedding code into a phone OS spying on conversations and apparently working with Microsoft on getting this code also embedded into the Xbox one NSA stop....

WOW ok they have gone to far embedding code into a phone OS spying on conversations and apparently working with Microsoft on getting this code also embedded into the Xbox one NSA stop....

They are definitely getting to be a pain the ass lol

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Why do they have no citations? (at least that I can find)

Not a clue, I only hardly know what that is anyway ... 

So google say the source code is open to anyone to read line for line,  does this mean that someone (independent or from here) who knows what they are looking at will be able to tell us definitively what the code does and if its bad or effects other apps?

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Not a clue, I only hardly know what that is anyway ... 

a citation is a link or reference to something that verifies what they are saying is true.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

If the NSA really wants this to work, I doubt it...

a citation is a link or reference to something that verifies what they are saying is true.

Thank you lol I couldn't quite remember

We should all become NSA trolls. The person to get the NSA to spy on them the most gets a free cavity search by the NSA. win win for everyone.

its opensource

you just need to find it ............ then edit it

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

The person to get the NSA to spy on them the most gets a free cavity search by the NSA. win win for everyone.

Why would the person need to get their teeth checked?  :P

Why would the person need to get their teeth checked?  :P

Man I hope that was a joke xD

Hey NSA, Lucius Fox of Wayne Enterprises called.  His employer wants his cellphone sonar spying technology back.  He needs it badly... something about catching a clown.

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

qwertywarrior, on 12 Jul 2013 - 2:28 PM, said:

its opensource

you just need to find it ............ then edit it

http://source.android.com/source/building.html

Did the legwork, now somebody else can do the brain-work :)

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

Kind of on yet off topic, but my friend sent this to me today, and it just made my day.

XLQIsnH.gif

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Kind of on yet off topic, but my friend sent this to me today, and it just made my day.

XLQIsnH.gif

Not off topic at all ! lol

"Submitted by Tyler Durden"

and this might be true?

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

are they passing bills/laws for this or are they just doing it...?

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

are they passing bills/laws for this or are they just doing it...?

I think they are just doing it.