NSA news !

L.E.D

i heard they have live access to every american companies servers so anything that passes through a server in america the nsa knows about

also on a related subject i heard the uk is mass tapping undersea cables to collect everything

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

Kind of shady but at the same time im not that bothered. 

The only people who should be worried about this is terrorists ect....

My Build  CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955@4.1@Ghz Mobo: Asus M5A99x Evo R2.0 GPU: Asus 7870T @1.25GHz Core 5.5GHz Mem Ram: Kingston HyperX@ 1600 9-9-9-24 CPU Cooler: H80 Push/Pull Noctua NF-P12  SSD: Samsung 128GB 840 PRO HDD: Mix of drives which add up to 5.6TB SoundCard: Asus xonar DGX PSU: Corsair HX650 + alchemy cables Case: R3 with the rest of the fans being fractel fans.

Im A Snake.....

Cyanogenmod will be all over this shit, no one will use stock rom's again

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

That is both reassuring and bothersome

Cyanogenmod will be all over this shit, no one will use stock rom's again

I don't have an Android device but when I get one I will definitely be looking for that.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

That is both reassuring and bothersome

I don't have an Android device but when I get one I will definitely be looking for that.

Yeah Cyanogenmod fixed the issue that 99% of Android devices faced before Google did, there beast 

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Yeah Cyanogenmod fixed the issue that 99% of Android devices faced before Google did, there beast 

Are they aloud to tamper with the code or is it all open source ?

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Honestly I don't know, they must be there are millions of people using Cyanogenmod 

The android source code is completely open source.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

The android source code is completely open source.

I kinda thought this because I have seen and heard of so many versions and roms of Android that if it was illegal then there would be a lot of problems with Google and who ever modded it.

I think they are just doing it.

Constitution apparently doesnt exist to them, :/

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Apple is learning how to use the internet, wisely... 

Prepare for battle in BATTLEFIELD 4! All New Dog tags JUST LIKE THIS:

android is open source ... thus you can break in there and remove dat code 

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

i heard they have live access to every american companies servers so anything that passes through a server in america the nsa knows about

also on a related subject i heard the uk is mass tapping undersea cables to collect everything

HP keeps doing it on enterprise servers

http://news.slashdot.org/story/13/07/11/2349201/hp-keeps-installing-secret-backdoors-in-enterprise-storage

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

android is open source ... thus you can break in there and remove dat code 

I have a feeling it wont be that simple... Even though the android platform is open source the NSA portion code will likely be closed, encypted, and hardcoded somewhere somehow.

Every day it seems we keep getting closer and closer to a massive regime change, a revolution for privacy and a free, open world. Might have to wait a generation or two before we see any change good or bad.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

This is why i run a custom rom!

| CPU: INTEL i5 6600k @ 4.6Ghz @ 1.328v | Motherboard: ASUS Z170-AR | Ram: G.SKILL 2x8GB 2400Mhz | CPU Cooler : Corsair H100i V2

| GPU: GIGABYTE GTX980Ti G1 GAMING | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250GB  Storage: WD 1TB GREEN | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit | PSU: FSP 650W AURUM S |

<<<<< BLK-Phant0m >>>>>

I have a feeling it wont be that simple... Even though the android platform is open source the NSA portion code will likely be closed, encypted, and hardcoded somewhere somehow.

Every day it seems we keep getting closer and closer to a massive regime change, a revolution for privacy and a free, open world. Might have to wait a generation or two before we see any change good or bad.

ANDROID is open in everyway

only the drivers arnt

when NSA help put Secure linux in place it was open too

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.