Summer Sale Is Here!!

Haven't found anything worth spending money on yet waiting on skyrim legendary ed to go under 30$

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster

So far I've only gotten Farming Simulator 2013, will plant conola then see if Far Cry 3 is cheaper :)

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

WHY DO I HAVE TO BE BROKE :(

:'( so dissapointed I can't afford everything.

I just got back from vaca where I spent a big chunk of my available spending money there....but I'm using credit for the steam sale...not very responsible but....there's no excuse

I'm a bit dissapointed as theres no outrageous 80-95% offs atleast yet, and also as I'm not that intrested in all of the games on sale right now. As of now, I've only purchased L4D2 for 5$ and got the full Half Life series for 10$ before the sale and I'm waiting till the last day or until some Indie/ valve/ studio bundle comes out...

PC in Profile

I would have liked to have gotten the Borderlands 2 DLC for $10 and Scribblenauts Unlimited but not in a situation where I want to spend anything on gaming right now as it would require me blowing money I borrowed at 21% which I will be taking back today less than 24 hrs later cuz I no longer need it.  Thank goodness for their interest free policy for that time frame if I return the entire loan that quickly ... Cash Converters.

Update :  Eh lol still found a way to get Scribblenauts Unlimited for less than Steam at Amazon USA and I also got 3 free games with it which includes The Maw.  I am selling one of the others on RFD classifieds.  It is called Ticket to Ride.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Should we make a post for the community's choice of game where we all vote for the same game?

I'm not sure everyone will agree really?! o.O

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Haven't found anything worth spending money on yet waiting on skyrim legendary ed to go under 30$

dude I've been waiting for the exact same thing for so long lol

Should we make a post for the community's choice of game where we all vote for the same game?

Yes, let's do it! We should use our numbers to our advantage! :D

Doubt people will vote all on the same one though.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

YES XD

D: I already voted for Mirror's Edge because I already own GTAIV and Portal 2.

... Dang, you can't re-vote. Oh well. Sorry guys.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

D: I already voted for Mirror's Edge because I already own GTAIV and Portal 2.

... Dang, you can't re-vote. Oh well. Sorry guys.

it's cool man XD we'll see what we can buy :D

PROFILEYEAH

So far only got Civ V (yay flash sales) still waiting for other games to go on sale.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Bought CS:GO and Saints Row: The Third so far, but I'm not so sure anymore about SR3. Luckily I bought it as a gift, after the sale we should make a trade thread.

THE signature

Bought BL2 cosmetic DLC and Psycho pack. Already had Season pass from Amazon. Also bought Postal 2 for a friend. Can't remember if I own Dark Souls already (need to check my inventory), if not, I'll buy that too.

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

I was able to get the star Wars Collection - 2013 and the Orcs Must Die! Franchise Pack for 88 bucks. Personally I would have gladly paid $200 for both. :) So I'm Pretty happy with my purchases so far even if they are not exactly recent games. :D

I wanted to get the Borderlands 2 but I've seen it go lower than that. :|

I want the entire Call of Duty Line up to go on sale for around $100 total :> 

Or the entire Mass effect collection for under 20 bucks 

OR THE ENTIRE TOTAL WAR COLLECTION FOR 50 BUCKS :> 

Comic Sans Criminal - There's help available for people like you!

http://comicsanscriminal.com/

:P

Bought BL2 cosmetic DLC and Psycho pack. Already had Season pass from Amazon. Also bought Postal 2 for a friend. Can't remember if I own Dark Souls already (need to check my inventory), if not, I'll buy that too.

You should have got Dark Souls when it was 75% off. Now it's back to 50%

Bought CS:GO and Saints Row: The Third so far, but I'm not so sure anymore about SR3. Luckily I bought it as a gift, after the sale we should make a trade thread.

I don't know if I should go for Saints Row :S esshhhh what do you think, ?!

PROFILEYEAH

Well I voted for Borderlands 2 then Saints Row the third and the last one was GTA IV as a friend what it, but am willing to go with masses here when it refreshes in just over 2 hours.

Cry Havoc!

You should have got Dark Souls when it was 75% off. Now it's back to 50%

It'll end up as a Community choice or Daily eventually, since it's been a Flash sale.

Might look into a few collections as well.

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2