Summer Sale Is Here!!

I might of been able to but not at that price perhaps like £15 $11 equivalent would be £7.25 aprox.

Borderlands 2

its got to be dishonoured, borderlands 2 has been going for dirt cheap for a long time now! You could get the game plus DLC for £2 more!

check the price on amazon....as here (in UK) it's £17.99 on steam the now, but on amazon its £15

so just wait for the summer sale to go even cheaper, or else just get it through amazon or something

Vote for dishonored guys....please =P

-Anubikai

| i5-4670k at stock until I do a custom WC loop | H80i | Asus Matrix Platinum 7970 at stock until I do a custom WC loop  | MSI Z87 GD65 | 1TB CAVIAR BLACK | 250gb Blue Scorpio | HX750 80 PLUS GOLD modular | 16GB INTEL EXTREME EDITION PATRIOT 1866MHZ | Coolermaster Storm Enforcer with two Red 20cm fans intake and exhaust |

its got to be dishonoured, borderlands 2 has been going for dirt cheap for a long time now! You could get the game plus DLC for £2 more!

I don't have Bordlerands 2 yet, and I want it haha. That's how people vote. It's 20.99 right now, goes down to $10 if it wins the vote!

Steam crashed and I need to buy this game

"My Profile Picture Says Everything You Need To Know About Life"

Steams responding really slowly and I'm getting errors when I do transactions. I feel its best if Steams left alone for a while to it can operate smoothly again so people don't make errors when making purchases...

PC in Profile

Youre shitting me the store is experiencing heavy load right now :(

Youre shitting me the store is experiencing heavy load right now :(

it keeps happening while I try and buy something D: such a pain!

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

I don't have Bordlerands 2 yet, and I want it haha. That's how people vote. It's 20.99 right now, goes down to $10 if it wins the vote!

you missed the sales on GMG? BL2+season pass $15

i5 3470 | MSI B75MA P45 | 8GB Value Ram | Plextor M5S 128GB | Sapphire 7850 | WD Blue 1TB | SF 600W Gold | CM Storm Scout II

Is it just me or is anybody else extremely upset about no developer packs in this year's steam sale? I was waiting months to grab that Bethesda pack and was let down this year. :( Does anybody think they'll come later or not at all? 

so guys I need advice on buying games I only have 75 dollars which is alot sorta anyways 

I want a realistic driving game is grid 2 realistic i dont like need for speed

is torchlight like smite how does it differ 

thats it for now

Pinned & merged about 15 threads into this one. This will be the "Steam Summer Sale thread".

Is it just me, or was the Bioshock Infinite Season Pass -50% but is now back to full price? >_> the other DLC is still -50%

Yea I saw it at 50%, added it to my cart. Browsed for a couple other things for 5 mins, came back to the cart and it was at full price again....

Pinned & merged about 15 threads into this one. This will be the "Steam Summer Sale thread".

Thankyou, I was the first! Recon I could get a cheeky mention on the stream? ;)

Well the trick is doing that Ctrl+Alt+Delete and ending steam.exe process. Restart steam and the store should work fine :)

Yea I saw it at 50%, added it to my cart. Browsed for a couple other things for 5 mins, came back to the cart and it was at full price again....

That was ridiculous, I was ready to buy it to when I got the -108 or -110 error or whatever the one is about "either the server is down or you're not connected to the internet". I'll wait to see if it corrects itself (there was a pricing error with Don't Starve, where the "regular" price was changed to 22.99 and the sale price was 17.99 too).

I've lost my cart 7 times :( i only want to spend my 500 bucks! 

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

is strike suit zero any good for five dollars? i sold a trading card :)

My rig  case- Graphite 600t white CPU-i5 3570k OC 4.0Ghz RAM- 8gb Vengeance memory HDD-WD Black 1tb PSU-tx650 GPU- MSI 770 gameing edition 2gb , gtx 650 1gb Motherboard- asrock extreme 3 z77 Fan controller- NZXT sentry lx CPU cooler- H60 Peripherals- g300 mouse G630 headset k70 silver cherry mx red switches  my free nas nas Case- Dell something.. Ram- 8 gb ecc ddr 2 CPU - Pentium D 3.0ghz HDD currently 160 gb adding 3tb wd red “Sucking at something is the first step to being sorta good at something” –Jake the Dog

Finally bought this stupid thing

Thanks steam Borderlands 2 20$.... 20$ isn't 20 Euros.........

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Okay so just checked in my downloads and half life 1 is downloading but I havent purchased it! Does anyone else have this (just check, you never know)

post-13544-0-91862300-1373567318_thumb.p