Summer Sale Is Here!!

Counter Strike : Global Offensive and Left 4 Dead 2 so far :) More to come I feel as well! :D

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

I got L4D2, and will get tomorrow before it goes away the Counter-Strike pack. Other than that I'll have to wait and see if something good comes up.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.

How i feel.

LOL, gonna watch this a few time :).

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.

I was expecting more of a discount for Age of Empires 2 HD, but I'll take it.

Main rig: i7 3770K @ 4.54, Sapphire R9 290, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Mushkin Redline 2133, Lian Li PC-P50R, Seasonic 860xp Platinum, Kingston Hyper X 3K 240GB

freeNAS server: AMD Athlon II 170u 20W, 5 x 3TB WD Red in raid-z1 (12 TB)

media centre: AMD A10-5700, crucial M4 (boot), running XBMC,4 x 3TB WD Red, 3 x 3TB WD green + 2TB green in FlexRAID (17 TB)

Looks like I can sit and wait on most of my wish list until later.  Good, I can wait until I have more money. :lol:

Does anyone think Grid 2 will go any lower?  I doubt it since it's a flash sale.  I want it, but I don't $30 want it...

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro

All the game on there that I want I already have ... except for one .... 

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

its to bad i cant go on steam due to high traffic -_-

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Saw this on Twitter, it's pretty good advice... 

fuUzL0d.png

I would agree with that XD

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

GG everyone's accessing steam right now, their servers are overloaded. I can't even load a page on the store :(

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

How long does the Sale usually last? 2 weeks? A month?

Ends the 22nd. But that's just the event. Some of the flash sales only last a couple hours.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Ends the 22nd. But that's just the event. Some of the flash sales only last a couple hours.

11 days. Nice.

*braces my wallet*

Was kinda hoping it'd last until my next paycheck (2 weeks), but oh well.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Don't buy Bioshock Infinite from steam, Greenmangaming beats Steam deal on Bioshock Infinite -http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/shooter/bioshock-infinite-na/ use code GMG20-F202F-UI40F - activates on Steam.

So 30$ is 22 Euros.... and that code makes the game even cheaper (i think the code is 10% or 20% additional cut to price).

not working...

Hm Steam sales becoming more and more duller. Now you have to buy a game + play it in order to participate in the event. My internet is currently broken, I don't even get 100kb/s. Till I've downloaded the 1st game, Winter sale has probably started already

not working...

Still 30$ is 22Euros which is cheaper then steam.

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Just got a $50 Steam Wallet card from Gamestop, so far the only person in town that has bought a steam wallet card and they asked me if the Summer Sales started and one of the workers was happy and they asked me what was something good so I randomly said Bioshock Infinite is $30 lol and some guy was asking me what I was going to buy on Steam and I kept looking at him and didn't answer him

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

The Steam Store is experiencing some heavy load right now. Please try again later.

damn. :D

Can someone tell me what  the trading card are for and why you would want them? Also, I see that you can get Steam levels. What do these do and why would you want a higher level?

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600   Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC   Memory: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3200MHZ   Storage: TEAM GROUP MP33 1TB

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW   Case: COOLER MASTER NR200P   PSU: CORSAIR SF600   Mouse: G PRO WIRELESS   Keyboard: ANNE PRO 2

Can someone tell me what  the trading card are for and why you would want them? Also, I see that you can get Steam levels. What do these do and why would you want a higher level?

Because it's cool.

Why do you want achievements/trophies in console games? Because it's cool.

It's just something extra to do while buying games and doing stuff on Steam. Steam is now a game apparently according to Valve.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Because it's cool.

Why do you want achievements/trophies in console games? Because it's cool.

It's just something extra to do while buying games and doing stuff on Steam. Steam is now a game apparently according to Valve.

So there is no perks for getting these?

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600   Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC   Memory: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3200MHZ   Storage: TEAM GROUP MP33 1TB

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW   Case: COOLER MASTER NR200P   PSU: CORSAIR SF600   Mouse: G PRO WIRELESS   Keyboard: ANNE PRO 2

So there is no perks for getting these?

Beyond for fun, I don't believe so.

Actually you can get game coupons and free DLC according to valve for creating badges with the cards.