Will GTA V run on my potato threads...

zappian

*sigh*

I know its retarded to make a GTA V thread complaining about GTA V threads , I KNOW.

But can you people wait for the game to be released before spamming the forum .

As far as I know the game is as bad as GTA IV and assassin creed unity combined.

Wait for the DSO port report or something. 

Jeez.

No one knows , just rockstar .

Keep it in your pants for a week , thanks.

nipples

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Can it run with a q6600 and a 610? at all at least?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

At first I though you are talking about your CPU threads so I went to check your PC in your profile.... then I readed the post :D

Yea... I though this is exactly one of the threads you are complaining about so I assumed from the title :/ Silly me.

can it run on my pentium ii?

i5-4690k @ 4.2GHz | Asus Radeon R9 290 DirectCU II | Hyper 212 EVO | ASRock Z97 Extreme3 | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866MHz, Corsair XMS 4GB | 850 EVO 250GB, random 1TB drive | Corsair 200R | EVGA SuperNOVA 750W | Rosewill RK-9000BR | Logitech G700s | Logitech G930 | ViewSonic VG2427wm, Dell S2209W, Dell S2009W

Dell Inspiron 3147

Latitude E5420, Samsung 840 EVO 250gb, 12gb RAM, 1600x900 display

Pentium G3258 @ 3.2GHz | WD Red 2TB x3 in RAID-Z, Crucial MX100 128GB(cache drive) | Fractal Design Node 304 | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB | EVGA 500B

HTC One M8 64GB, Droid Razr M

At first I though you are talking about your CPU threads so I went to check your PC in your profile.... then I readed the post :D

Yea... I though this is exactly one of the threads you are complaining about so I assumed from the title :/ Silly me.

I need to upgrade the part picker.

I have an i5 now ._.

*sigh*

I know its retarded to make a GTA V thread complaining about GTA V threads , I KNOW.

But can you people wait for the game to be released before spamming the forum .

As far as I know the game is as bad as GTA IV and assassin creed unity combined.

Wait for the DSO port report or something. 

Jeez.

No one knows , just rockstar .

Keep it in your pants for a week , thanks.

almost made a thread about this 30 minutes ago. i would have if i'd have known it would have gotten so many likes.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

SNIP

that gif is fantastic

I had no idea what to reply so figured shouting something random would suffice

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Honestly, people should use some basic logic.

GTA V is not a graphical monster that will slam everything on the current market. Simply just find a very recent open-world triple A title, check how your specs do on benchmarks, if the results are pleasing, then you'll probably be fine for GTA V.

And there should be a game benchmark thread, could be nice if someone have the effort to maintain it.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

I think it should stay console exclusive, I dont see a need for it on PC! If people wanted to play it then they would have got a console with it already

'FrostNova' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Samsterstorm/saved/WtBWGX :

CPU: Intel 4790k | MB: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (+200, +250) | CASE: NZXT H440 (Black & Blue) | COOLER: Full EK 240mm CPU Loop | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury (4x4GB @2133mhz) | STORAGE: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Hyperx 120gb SSD | PSU: Corsair RM650 | SCREEN: Benq G2750 | LIGHTING: Deepcool RGB LED Kit | KEYBOARD: CM Devastator | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | HEADSET: Hyperx Clouds White 

Can it run with a q6600 and a 610? at all at least?

Yes, yes it can.

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City

This isn't going to stop anyone from posting these threads.

that gif is fantastic

I had no idea what to reply so figured shouting something random would suffice

I know right.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

Steve

can it run on my pentium ii?

Yes, it runs on mine perfectly fine. As long as you are fine with constant lag and crashes you should be fine. ;)

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City

I need to upgrade the part picker.

I have an i5 now ._.

What i5 you have now?

'FrostNova' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Samsterstorm/saved/WtBWGX :

CPU: Intel 4790k | MB: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (+200, +250) | CASE: NZXT H440 (Black & Blue) | COOLER: Full EK 240mm CPU Loop | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury (4x4GB @2133mhz) | STORAGE: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Hyperx 120gb SSD | PSU: Corsair RM650 | SCREEN: Benq G2750 | LIGHTING: Deepcool RGB LED Kit | KEYBOARD: CM Devastator | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | HEADSET: Hyperx Clouds White 

I know right.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

What some call bullshit, I call, inspiring

I think it should stay console exclusive, I dont see a need for it on PC! If people wanted to play it then they would have got a console with it already

Oh no, you didn't...

I agree with OP, GTA seems to be a hot topic these days. I assumed that the hype had died over the years (it has for me), but apparently the fire still burns with some people.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Not everyone can just go out and buy a console ._.

I haven't played it at all, yet it (from what I've seen) is my favorite game.

Also your signature is only allowed to be 3 lines, not 5.

almost made a thread about this 30 minutes ago. i would have if i'd have known it would have gotten so many likes.

What would you do with those likes then? Sell them on e-bay? ^^