Rumour - XFX R9 390 pictures

Joe_Easy

I like how a lot of people still hate wccf yet it's almost always the source for leaks lately.

Story of my life in terms of PSU's

Don't know why, XFX PSU's are just rebadged Seasonic's which are incredible PSU's.  

AMD Ryzen 5900x, Nvidia RTX 3080 (MSI Gaming X-trio), ASrock X570 Extreme4, 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB @ 3200mhz CL16, Corsair MP600 1TB, Intel 660P 1TB, Corsair HX1000, Corsair 680x, Corsair H100i Platinum

That looks hideous

Yea, but 390! HYPE HYPE HYPE

I like how a lot of people still hate wccf yet it's almost always the source for leaks lately.

Hating on WCCF is the hipster thing to do these days. 

Would look better without the triangles all over it.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Meh, the 290x DD looked better...

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Looks so damn tacky. The triangles as well as gold trim... XFX, what are you doing. Your 200 series redesign was beautiful

That's hell of a ugly cover on it... Would like to know how AMD fans feel about this specific picture.

But who buys reference designs ?!

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Comfimed fake

900x900px-LL-37b4ee38_56788zquai7yo1d.jp

Slick:

I don't care if you are right or wrong... someone will come around and correct you if you are wrong. What people need to realize is that we need to step up as a community and get above the pathetic fights and bickering. Share knowledge, be friendly, enjoy your stay.

He also forgot to mention if you dont know about the topic then dont make stuff up. Dont claim fake or assume things just by reading the title, Read the post. It doesnt matter if you made 3,000 as it could be mostly crap...

post-28682-0-73240400-1428590744.jpg

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

I quite like the design

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

yeah the gold trim did look tacky as heck, I'd have gone for a black grey silver or maybe like a red or green

Hey bro whatcha DOOOOOOOOIN *Barfs fruit salads on your chest*

i7 4820K / Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ 6GB \ 16GB Corsair Vengeance (4X4) / Gigabyte X79-UD3 \ EVGA Supernova G2 850W / Windows 7 Ultimate / Dell U2412M \

Dat be spooky....my hella rad pootpoot *u*

Comfimed fake

900x900px-LL-37b4ee38_56788zquai7yo1d.jp

That power delivery system, is fairly standard, across multiple series, so not sure how it is confirmed fake. It is a completely new cooler from XFX, which is unlikely to be made for an existing card. However, the potato used to take the pictures, does make it a little difficult to see if it is 390 or 380. On the left of the second number, there is an indentation, so I think it says 390. Either way, we will see.

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

Getting ever closer to the release of the AMD cards. They better blow me away. Else I'm egging their HQ. :P

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

am I the only one who thinks this looks good?

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

The Double Dissipation on the 200 series looks way better imo, make them cool the GPU properly and you have a contender. 

But this... just, no. 

I would vote for the DD cooler on the current 200 series is one of , if not the best looking cooler . Too bad it has a hard time cooling a 290x :(

The Subwoofer 

Ryzen 7 1700  /// Noctua NH-L9X65 /// Noctua NF-P14s Redux 1200PWM

ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Gaming-ITX/ac /// 16GB DDR4 G.Skill TridentZ 3066Mhz

Zotac GTX1080 Mini 

EVGA Supernova G3 650W 

Samsung 960EVO 250GB + WD Blue 2TB

Why are AMD coolers always so ugly. 

I must agree... I haven't seen many AMD coolers that I find attractive, I like my EVGA GTX 770 SC's personally, and they have a bit of gold accent even...

That power delivery system, is fairly standard, across multiple series, so not sure how it is confirmed fake. It is a completely new cooler from XFX, which is unlikely to be made for an existing card. However, the potato used to take the pictures, does make it a little difficult to see if it is 390 or 380. On the left of the second number, there is an indentation, so I think it says 390. Either way, we will see.

He might be right, why would there be some sort of IO shield on the usual location of the memory if the 390 doesn't have them.

And why are there no photos of the other angles, most people would photograph it from all angles.

FX-8120 | ASUS Crosshair V Formula | G.Skill Sniper 8GB DDR3-1866 CL9 | Club3D Radeon R9 290 RoyalAce |Thermaltake Chaser MkIII | 128GB M4 Crucial + 2TB HDD storage | Cooler Master 850M | Scythe Mugen 3 | Corsair Strafe RGB | Logitech G500

When XFX does it: "OMG that is the worst cooler I've ever seen in the history of coolers!"

When EVGA does the same thing (Kepler ACX): "OMG that is the most beautiful cooler I've ever seen in the history of coolers!"

SMDH it's upside down in your case and all you'll see is a PCB

He might be right, why would there be some sort of IO shield on the usual location of the memory if the 390 doesn't have them.

And why are there no photos of the other angles, most people would photograph it from all angles.

That IO shield, works as to stiffen the board itself, to prevent sag, as well as dissipate heat from the VRM's (there is one between the GPU and Outputs too. Makes little sense to split it into two. However, if it is a 380, it would make sense, as it is Hawaii based.

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

dem illuminati triangles though

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

That IO shield, works as to stiffen the board itself, to prevent sag, as well as dissipate heat from the VRM's (there is one between the GPU and Outputs too. Makes little sense to split it into two. However, if it is a 380, it would make sense, as it is Hawaii based.

Isn't that why backplates are installed, and that would be the wrong location for VRM shields on that location. It might be a 380, but is doesn't say it.

And where are the other angles off the card, if it was me, I would take pictures every 5 degrees of angle.

FX-8120 | ASUS Crosshair V Formula | G.Skill Sniper 8GB DDR3-1866 CL9 | Club3D Radeon R9 290 RoyalAce |Thermaltake Chaser MkIII | 128GB M4 Crucial + 2TB HDD storage | Cooler Master 850M | Scythe Mugen 3 | Corsair Strafe RGB | Logitech G500

Its ugly as sin. Damn obsession for gold, i want white and black :|

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

I actually like how it looks, weirdly enough.  Doesn't look like anything else I've seen recently, and XFX cards always remind me of EVGA in design.  I like it.  Wish it were white and black, but gold ain't that bad on it.