I need tips on how to stay calm

NeatSquidYT

Find other games to play

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Telling you right now this is a straight up lie. Maturity did nothing to stop me from being pissed off at morons saying moronic things.

@OP, try taking a break for a while. Go out, take a walk whenever you get really upset. Or whenever you throw shit or something along those lines try getting up and just leaving your computer. Best way to stop doing you hate, is to stop doing that thing. If you get mad, try another game for a while. Go play skyrim, or terraria, something relaxing that you can sit back and chill with.

I really don't want to stop playing CSGO though. It's a game I love, and I love everything about it apart from the community.

this?

but i think ttam has it nailed

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Find other games to play

^ read above

I really don't want to stop playing CSGO though. It's a game I love, and I love everything about it apart from the community.

I hear ye. Dota pisses me off very, very much when i get paired with freaking moron peruvians or russians that insist to play on servers they get 300+ms ping on.

But, even though i've poured my heart and soul into that game i still gotta take breaks from it, which is partly why im on ARMA 3 right now with some pals doing warfare. It's a fun, slow pace game to kick back in and calm down from that feeding lich who went 0/13 at the 20 minute mark screaming in spanish through voip. I swear to god, i hope he gets LP...

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Don't play the game?

Drinking energy isnt normal i mean booze does less damage   

I'm sorry but that's not true at all.

Energy drinks contain sugar, caffeine, taurine. 

Alcoholic drinks contain well.... alcohol, which is far more damaging.

Don't play the game?

I can't

Alcohol isn't that damaging in moderation, in fact it's good for your heart in moderation,  whereas an energy drink has a crap ton of sugar, which is not moderation, it's a huge overload.

No, energy drinks are worse, of course if you drink 1L of alcohol every day you will destroy your liver, but in moderation energy drinks are worse.

No, energy drinks are worse, of course if you drink 1L of alcohol every day you will destroy your liver, but in moderation energy drinks are worse.

In moderation energy drinks also can't hurt.

1 red Bull vs 1 beer.

Really not much of a difference, or so extremely tiny you will not notice the effect on your health. The non-alcoholic part of the alcohol drinks is still carbs

I can't

Alcohol isn't that damaging in moderation, in fact it's good for your heart in moderation,  whereas an energy drink has a crap ton of sugar, which is not moderation, it's a huge overload.

So? Rest of the drinks is still carbs just like the energy drinks.

In moderation energy drinks also can't hurt.

1 red Bull vs 1 beer.

Really not much of a difference, or so extremely tiny you will not notice the effect on your health

Of course 1 energy drink is not going to do anything, just like 1 beer.

Bast way to stay calm is just to don't give a f**k :)

Exactly. OP, the best way to stop having a problem is to just not have it anymore. It's not difficult.

In Counter-Strike, I usually learn how to stay calm when I just DM with the Deagle for about half an hour. I find the Deagle to be infuriating to use and when I am calm with that, I am calm in an actual game. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Man up then? It's just a game

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Sounds like little boy needs a time out for his temper tantrums.

You haha think they only contain this omg im going to die of people not knowing their drink 

I didn't know what to put here...

You haha think they only contain this omg im going to die of people not knowing their drink

And I am going to die of people extremely over exaggerating about what is In a drink, grab your tinfoil hat.

It's not that there are 10000 ingredients in it, it's mostly that you only think that, because of a article you once read, or something along those lines.

Sure they contain things like vitamins of Guarana, but when they have this then it is displayed on the can. Only minority of the drinks has this. Red Bull doesn't for example.

i just alt+f4 and listen to this

and really, CSGO is the most rage inducing game, if you feel like you are having a problem playing its best to just stay away from it

like yesterday i literally had a breakdown over chivalry medival warfare, not figuratively but seriously literally. i almost passed out due to all the rage

I commend you on your taste in music sir.

Steve

It seems I am fine rage wise if I listen to music. Rap works best for me

And I am going to die of people extremely over exaggerating about what is In a drink, grab your tinfoil hat.

It's not that there are 10000 ingredients in it, it's mostly that you only think that, because of a article you once read, or something along those lines.

Sure they contain things like vitamins of Guarana, but when they have this then it is displayed on the can. Only minority of the drinks has this. Red Bull doesn't for example.

This is what they want you to know ,the only good drink ( and i am not saying that alcohol is good its shit) is British beer well some of it , almost none

I didn't know what to put here...

This is what they want you to know ,the only good drink ( and i am not saying that alcohol is good its shit) is British beer well some of it , almost none

So you're being paranoid.

Well that doesn't help your point in any way, shape or form.

Hi,

So I have a bad problem with getting REALLY annoyed with games, like, ripping caps off my keyboard and throwing crap on the floor. I know it's just a game, but fucking retarded CSGO Russians...

(P.S. I did say RETARDED Russians, I'm not stereotyping every Russian on the game is retarded, just the retarded ones)

stop playing fifa I know what you mean when I lose to someone fair and square I will gladly say that guys better than me but its circumstances beyond my control or scripting thats when I get mad ive destroyed controllers never broke a keyboard tho

why does everyone suggest a fucking doctor on this forum for everything smh -_- Get drunk and start talking to randoms lol