I need tips on how to stay calm

NeatSquidYT

Hi,

So I have a bad problem with getting REALLY annoyed with games, like, ripping caps off my keyboard and throwing crap on the floor. I know it's just a game, but fucking retarded CSGO Russians...

(P.S. I did say RETARDED Russians, I'm not stereotyping every Russian on the game is retarded, just the retarded ones)

Bast way to stay calm is just to don't give a f**k :)

I can't really do that. I give too many f**ks

i just alt+f4 and listen to this

and this

and if you are into stronk soviet march choir, this too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J__ZdvsZaE&ab_channel=JamesWhittle

and really, CSGO is the most rage inducing game, if you feel like you are having a problem playing its best to just stay away from it

like yesterday i literally had a breakdown over chivalry medival warfare, not figuratively but seriously literally. i almost passed out due to all the rage

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

Stop playing that game?

Obviously you have anger management issues if a game is provoking you that much, you should go see a phsychologist or a doctor...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Well I don't usally get that annoyed when playing, i just try to keep calm chill and have fun. I also almost always listen to music and i dont know but i get calm and concentrated. If you are annoyed by the russians (know how it feels) just block the cominucation. 

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

I have an advice for that. I used to be like that "only in lol tough, hate those sad losers and leavers". I learned the hardway since i got a heart disease last week because of getting angry at just a game (that and the problems ive been having with money and etc..,, piled up and guess what... i had to do an eletrocardiogram and go to the hospital :/). So what i did to stop the madness was go to the super market and purchase a sack of sealed peanuts, and when i got "angry" at something i simply picked them up and smashed them to the floor or with my hands and i stayed calm after that. That will not only make you reflect on the money youve spent on "keyboard, mouse, chairs and etc..." but will also make you look at the peanuts and want to eat them not destroy them. Also thinking that you can get seriously sick because of nervousness and losing your timber is a great way of making the "Rage" go away.

Groomlake Authority

Well I don't usally get that annoyed when playing, i just try to keep calm chill and have fun. I also almost always listen to music and i dont know but i get calm and concentrated. If you are annoyed by the russians (know how it feels) just block the cominucation. 

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

Aaand thats why i only buy 20$ keyboards... im not proud of it :P

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Stop playing that game?

Obviously you have anger management issues if a game is provoking you that much, you should go see a phsychologist or a doctor...

I'm not gonna stop playing a game becuase of being annoyed by it. I would have no games to play then

1) Booze

2) Offline games

Seriously I also have little patience for competitive shooters (mostly because as you put it, the "competitive" part it's often a fucking joke) and people in general (hence my refusal to try any MMO since Ultima Online) so I tend to prefer enjoying quiet, slower paced games I can digest on my own. May I suggest a very in depth RPG:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/291650/

-------

Current Rig

-------

Play a different game. I used to rage a lot, but now I differ between multiplayer games and singleplayer ones and now I dont rage anymore

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Motherfucker! Seriously I am tired of the stupid double posting, every goddamn post this broken shit just will not stop double posting goddamn it!! This is why I hate this concept of constant improvements: often it just fucking breaks what was already fucking working [/rant]

-------

Current Rig

-------

I'm not gonna stop playing a game becuase of being annoyed by it. I would have no games to play then

raging=/=annoyed

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I can't really do that. I give too many f**ks

Raging will only make you play worse, even when your teammates are ruining your game more than enemy team just keep on playing as best as you can worst case scenario- you will be by far the best player in your team, best case scenario- epic carry :)

And remember 

1) Booze

2) Offline games

Seriously I also have little patience for competitive shooters (mostly because as you put it, the "competitive" part it's often a fucking joke) and people in general (hence my refusal to try any MMO since Ultima Online) so I tend to prefer enjoying quiet, slower paced games I can digest on my own. May I suggest a very in depth RPG:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/291650/

usually booze seems like the answer, id rather not

ill just drink monster energy like a normal teenager

that should make it worst NVM

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

Drinking energy isnt normal i mean booze does less damage   

I didn't know what to put here...

Remember they are just a game, if you start to get angry just have a time out.

Motherfucker! Seriously I am tired of the stupid double posting, every goddamn post this broken shit just will not stop double posting goddamn it!! This is why I hate this concept of constant improvements: often it just fucking breaks what was already fucking working [/rant]

You should probably rip some keycaps off your keyboard i heard it helps :P

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Maturity will fix it. if ever

Telling you right now this is a straight up lie. Maturity did nothing to stop me from being pissed off at morons saying moronic things.

@OP, try taking a break for a while. Go out, take a walk whenever you get really upset. Or whenever you throw shit or something along those lines try getting up and just leaving your computer. Best way to stop doing you hate, is to stop doing that thing. If you get mad, try another game for a while. Go play skyrim, or terraria, something relaxing that you can sit back and chill with.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Raging will only make you play worse, even when your teammates are ruining your game more than enemy team just keep on playing as best as you can worst case scenario- you will be by far the best player in your team, best case scenario- epic carry :)

And remember 

I do carry in a lot of rounds, but when I say 3b, and they go 4A!!!!!!

Monster? Nah, I would rather not. I don't like digesting shit.

Get a cat sell the pc

I have one

You should probably rip some keycaps off your keyboard i heard it helps :P

Yep. One of my keys feels weird becuase I ripped it off in a weird place, and the rubber is a bit slanted underneath :P

I second this xD

I have a cat