I need tips on how to stay calm

NeatSquidYT

Stop playing with Russians. 

Seriously, I'm Russian myself and I don't touch Russian lobbies with a ten-foot pole. 

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Well, start by making it a principle not to do damage to your stuff, and smash things. It is possible to contain oneself.

Beside that, I would suggest stress release...Do some boxing once in a while.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Go outside, or at the very least get some natural light into your room.  Relieving anger caused by minor things is a matter of realizing how small and insignificant those things are.  Going outside, you put yourself in the real world again, which might help shake off that tunnel vision.  

usually booze seems like the answer, id rather not

ill just drink monster energy like a normal teenager

that should make it worst NVM

Yeh cos that's going to help

Workstation:
Intel Core i7 5820k @ 4.4Ghz, Asus Rampage V Extreme, 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 4 2400 DDR4,2 x Nvidia 980 Gtx Reference Cards in Sli,
1TB - 4 x 250Gb Samsung Evo 840 Raid 0, Corsair AX1200i, Lian Li PC-D600 Silver.

Hi,

So I have a bad problem with getting REALLY annoyed with games, like, ripping caps off my keyboard and throwing crap on the floor. I know it's just a game, but fucking retarded CSGO Russians...

(P.S. I did say RETARDED Russians, I'm not stereotyping every Russian on the game is retarded, just the retarded ones)

there is a program that can block the russian servers (http://csgo.gamebanana.com/tools/5684 if im correct is what i used :D)   :) i did it .... havnt played with/agains any russians since :) but bloody hell they never listen and think they are better then everyone else cause they are russian (not looking at stereotypes.... thats my personal experience so sorry if i offended anyone.... but its the truth)

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO