LAN Driver (Gigabyte mz73-lm0) - Windows 11

Hi All, 

I finally got my dual CPU workstation to boot, work and is overall working well, except for the LAN port.  I plugged in my ethernet, and it lights up and shows IP address when I boot up the computer.  However, when I am in Windows 11 Pro N Workstation, it doesnt register as providing internet...  I have found a few drivers for Windows Server 2019/2022 that I cant get to install on this flavor of Windows... Are there any drivers or work arounds I can do?  I have been doing a USB tether from my phone to do all the updates.  

Setup is:

Mother Board - Gigabyte mz73-lm0

CPU - Dual AMD EPYC 9334s

Ram - 4x64gb SuperMicro MEM-DR564MC-ER48

Power Supply - EVGA Supernova 1000 G7, 80 Plus Gold 1000W

SSD - SAMSUNG SSD 990 PRO 2TB, PCIe 4.0 M.2 2280

DAS - 2x Seagate IronWolf 12TB + 1 TB SSD Samsung

Case - CORSAIR 4000D AIRFLOW

Try different driver packages for your Broadcom NIC. You might also be able to extract the driver files to a folder, then install them through Device Management instead of running their own installer. I can't think of a reason why Server 2019 / 2022 drivers shouldn't work on Windows 10 or 11.

https://www.gigabyte.com/Enterprise/Server-Motherboard/MZ73-LM0-rev-10#Support:~:text=Date-,Broadcom® BCM57416,-LAN Card Driver

https://www.dell.com/support/home/en-us/drivers/driversdetails?driverid=dxmpf

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

what is the best way for me to extract the server drivers?  I have downloaded them but cant get them to run on here...

1 minute ago, LingoInv said:

what is the best way for me to extract the server drivers?  I have downloaded them but cant get them to run on here...

7zip and WinRAR can usually do it, but the Dell driver package should also extract everything to a folder before running the installer.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

Gotcha, I was able to successfully load that driver, but I still dont have the port showing up on my device list and can only tether... is there a setting or a something I need to enable?  The physical LAN port is green and yellow showing blinking activity.  All those WAN miniports only populated after I tethered.  

image.png.68cfff3a2a9fd78b53d72db0f5786134.png

Boot into the Bios and go to the Advanced Tab and Enable LAN Controller, Save and Exit

Page 44 on your motherboard manual https://manualzz.com/doc/73625168/gigabyte-mz73-lm0-server-motherboard-user-manual

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on any volunteer's post to thank them if they helped .(lower left, just to the right of My Computer )