LGBT community

carguy86
7 minutes ago, HiDefDan said:

Bi. Haven't come out to anyone in my family yet. only few friends 

Same with me last year, came out to friends then parents. Am 16 atm.

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

Just now, Citadelen said:

Same with me last year, came out to friends then parents. Am 16 atm.

I have been BI since i was 15. I am 19 now and still haven't come out to my parents or family 

2 minutes ago, HiDefDan said:

My family is pretty religious so I am uncertain about coming out 

Ask about the subject, maybe not directly but somehow lead the conversation into LGBT.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

Just now, HiDefDan said:

I have been BI since i was 15. I am 19 now and still haven't come out to my parents or family 

Take your time, until you feel the need or the timing is right. Don't do it because you feel obliged to.

Just now, ShadowTechXTS said:

Ask about the subject, maybe not directly but somehow lead the conversation into LGBT.

Don't need to. My brother came out, and at one point I told my parents. They seemed so disappointed that I said "it's just a phase" 

Just now, HiDefDan said:

It's different for everyone, I've had no problems personally, massively supportive everyone, almost everyone at my school knows except for the one massive homophobe. xD

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

1 minute ago, HiDefDan said:

Don't need to. My brother came out, and at one point I told my parents. They seemed so disappointed that I said "it's just a phase" 

So you have came out?

Also they said it was a phase or you did?

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

36 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

The forum mods heard my prayers. Glory! ??

*Appears out of nowhere*

We're everywhere ... we see and hear everything!!!

*Disappears in a puff smoke*

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

2 minutes ago, wkdpaul said:

*Appears out of nowhere*

Uses counterspell! @wkdpauls smoke dissipates and he's left standing there confused

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

2 minutes ago, wkdpaul said:

*Appears out of nowhere*

Hahah, why do I have a feeling it looks something like this:

3 minutes ago, Citadelen said:

That moment someone calls you a Nvidia fanboy for recommending a 1060 3GB to someine based on their weak CPU (FX-8320e) because Nvidia drivers are more draw call efficient.

*looks at bio*

"I'm a self-identifying AMD, Cooler Master & ASUS fanboy, get over it."

*Nvidia fanboying intensifies*

im an intel *fanboy .. but if it was worth it for me to upgrade .. id give ryzen a shot ... 

still would go nvidia xD 

also .. i end up with a shit ton of asus stuff ... without being an asus fanboy :D 

* used fanboy as a term ... since not actually a boy xD 

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

5 minutes ago, ShadowTechXTS said:

So you have came out?

Also they said it was a phase or you did?

They kept saying it was, and they seemed so Disappointed with me being Bi that I ended up telling them they were right and today they think I am straight

I think I've been to twenty different brick and mortar stores for the past two weeks and none of them seem to have a Fractal Design case. ?

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

11 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I think I've been to twenty different brick and mortar stores for the past two weeks and none of them seem to have a Fractal Design case. ?

Thats a nice case. I am over the moon with my purchase, the Corsair Carbide 400C white. the transparent panel is almost the entire side of the case, and it wasn't too expensive.
The build quality is great and has plenty of room for cable management at the back.
One is a photo of my setup and one is a press pic.

build_step1.jpg

sdddddddddd.jpg

2 minutes ago, mrzoltowski said:

Thats a nice case. I am over the moon with my purchase, the Corsair Carbide 400C white. the transparent panel is almost the entire side of the case, and it wasn't too expensive.
The build quality is great and has plenty of room for cable management at the back.
One is a photo of my setup and one is a press pic.

build_step1.jpg

I like my 400C but man do not think it was worth the change from my S340. found that a Much nicer case and that was before the Elite came out. That been said and take it on its own, the 400C is really really nice. do find the back a little cluttered with 2 SSD's and the cabling, liked the S340/Mastercase 5 way of putting them underneath the MB. LOVE the S340 Elites way with the one on its side. 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

why do i have the feeling that something bad is going to happen on the LGBT sub-fourm?

might be one of those days.

to be fair, it's flooding where i'm working and we have been stuck here for about a day or so, it looks like the rain is going to get heaver and heaver...

:|

(starts up steam on work system and plays doom)

yes, i have steam and doom at work, i'm the admin, i do whatever i want!

also i'm not supposed to be at work as it's my day off... so doom!

****SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH IT'S REALLY TERRIBLE*****

Been married to my wife for 3 years now! Yay!

1 minute ago, Not_Sean said:

I like my 400C but man do not think it was worth the change from my S340. found that a Much nicer case and that was before the Elite came out. That been said and take it on its own, the 400C is really really nice. do find the back a little cluttered with 2 SSD's and the cabling, liked the S340/Mastercase 5 way of putting them underneath the MB. LOVE the S340 Elites way with the one on its side. 

This? Hot damn. That is pretty sweet!

Image result for s340 elite

1 minute ago, mrzoltowski said:

This? Hot damn. That is pretty sweet!

Image result for s340 elite

Thats the one ! really put it above the 400C 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

Just now, wrathoftheturkey said:

Dude, your setup is so awesome, but that keyboard?

Hahaha, Ive had it for many many many many years. I dont' do competitive gaming so don't need ultra responsive cherry switches. Not a fan of mechanical keyboards. I am just so used to it that typing on anything else is very strange to me! I use this for both Play and Business. Mind you I would like a white backlit one. Any recommendations? WOuld probably need to go to a store to try it out first to see if I would adapt.

2 minutes ago, Not_Sean said:

Thats the one ! really put it above the 400C 

The white version looks friggin awesome. Why did you change to 400C? Just checked on amazon and its the same price as the 400C .. now I'm starting to regret my decision. Damn.

1 minute ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

If you type even somewhat frequently, you have to try blues

Yes lots of business typing. Um ... whats a "blues?"

Just now, mrzoltowski said:

The white version looks friggin awesome. Why did you change to 400C? Just checked on amazon and its the same price as the 400C .. now I'm starting to regret my decision. Damn.

hahaha I had the S340 normal one and saw the 400C right as it launched, Pre orded. my S340 was R1000 ($76) and at launch the 400C cost me R2300 ($176)  and just really really dont feel like it was worth that extra. It looked like the prefect case and wanted my system be be from as little brands as possible. 

Got it in my hand, built it up and while still a great case I just got a bad taste in my mouth that it really wasn't any better than my S30 and could have saved myself $100 

Redstone:

Obsidian:

1 minute ago, Not_Sean said:

hahaha I had the S340 normal one and saw the 400C right as it launched, Pre orded. my S340 was R1000 ($76) and at launch the 400C cost me R2300 ($176)  and just really really dont feel like it was worth that extra. It looked like the prefect case and wanted my system be be from as little brands as possible. 

Got it in my hand, built it up and while still a great case I just got a bad taste in my mouth that it really wasn't any better than my S30 and could have saved myself $100 

$176! Hot damn, bought mine for £80 (around $86 USD)

I wanted a large clear window so that I could do a Transparent LCD mod. Made myself a little preview animation, check it out:

2 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

There are different mechanical switches (classified by "color") that are all distinctly different. Given this 

I assume you're thinking Cherry MX reds, which are ultra-responsive and smooth, which makes them great for gaming. MX Blues are completely different -- they have a strong tactile response and click loudly and oh-so-satisfyingly. They're basically the modern equivalent of using a typewriter, which is why they're so favored for writing and other typing tasks.

See, Im not a fan of ultra clicky. I like the short travel smoothness of the ancient Microsoft Keyboard. I bought my little brother this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Corsair-CH-9000121-UK-Performance-Multi-Colour-Mechanical/dp/B0153MTX4S/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1490828686&sr=8-2&keywords=corsair%2Bcherry&th=1

The MX red as per his request, played around with it and it just felt so foreign.