LGBT community

carguy86
9 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

I see you have a super fast A8X chip there... it would be shame if I only use safari on it

iOS 10.3 will work its wonders especially on performance. 

3 minutes ago, Not_Sean said:

Yeah man, when we drive up to Auckland man its epic ! ! such a beautiful country, small as well. whole country pop is under 5 Million, My old City Johannesburg is almost triple that in one city. 

Hopefully I can get a tourist visa soon to NZ. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

your country is weird, you sleep and eat with spiders how tf would i know

fk off xD

we dont 

most of us are pussies of spiders when they're more scared of us.

Are you kidding? We use the metric system.

U.S,Libya and Myanmar are the only countries that don't.

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)

3 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

Philippines, a third world country with too much evolutionary baggage. The situation of LGBTQ+ people here are way better than let's say Jamaica or Saudi Arabia. However, LGBTQ+ (myself included) are usually a target of bullying especially when we're young. Just to survive high school, I have to play it straight. While LGBTQ+ people have the same employment opportunities as the straight counterparts, we don't have a national law guaranteeing protection from discrimination and we don't have same sex marriage unlike you guys from UK, Canada and America have. Right now, I feel pretty much safe but I feel limited and shamed especially when I was in a relationship before, I can't hold my boyfriend's hands in the public even if I want to. 

Ah man that sucks, I know what you mean. I was born in Poland on the edge of communism being abolished. (1982) ....Remember being told gay could be cured with a brew of special tea. Its still a racist, homophobic country. Moved to the UK when I was 12. Its only there that I figured out who I was, wouldn't be any other place now.

2 minutes ago, Rika Shiguma said:

If you ever get too sick of it, just come live in aus, Closest English neighbour.

Immigration is so expensive. How I wish it was easy. 

Just now, hey_yo_ said:

Immigration is so expensive. How I wish it was easy. 

Oh thats right. Our country doesn't like immigrants coming here. We have Border Patrol on our northern shores a lot to protect against Indonesians Illegally Fishing in our waters or Illegally trying to enter australia.

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)

1 minute ago, mrzoltowski said:

Ah man that sucks, I know what you mean. I was born in Poland on the edge of communism being abolished. (1982) ....Remember being told gay could be cured with a brew of special tea. Its still a racist, homophobic country. Moved to the UK when I was 12. Its only there that I figured out who I was, wouldn't be any other place now.

I hope at the age of 30 I'll earn enough money and have the professional experience to be granted immigration. I once considered UK but I don't know if it would be possible because of Brexit. 

1 minute ago, hey_yo_ said:

I hope at the age of 30 I'll earn enough money and have the professional experience to be granted immigration. I once considered UK but I don't know if it would be possible because of Brexit. 

canada?

Brexit only affects EU nationals. You can get sponsored by a company or if you have enough capital apply for a work permit.

Just now, mrzoltowski said:

Brexit only affects EU nationals. You can get sponsored by a company or if you have enough capital apply for a work permit.

I see. Someone told me Liverpool is good too. 

Oh thats right. Our country doesn't like immigrants coming here. We have Border Patrol on our northern shores a lot to protect against Indonesians Illegally Fishing in our waters or Illegally trying to enter australia.

If I'm migrating, I'll do it the legit way. 

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

canada?

Do I have to learn French? I get cold easily. I shiver at 20'C/68'F, I thought I got frostbite when I climbed a mountain at 10'C/50'F. 

je m'appelle hey_yo_

Do I have to learn French? I get cold easily. I shiver at 20'C/68'F, I thought I got frostbite when I climbed a mountain at 10'C/50'F. 

unless you live in Quebec/Montreal

8 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I mean the Philippines seems like an alright country besides the president.  He's unique.

But for most Asian countries isn't it pretty usual for LGBT rights to be suppressed in one way or another? I mean it sounds like Japan is sort of following in the foot steps of the west but S. Korea and other Asian countries are staunchly opposed. But nah I think brexit wouldn't pose an issue for an Asian/Filipino, maybe for Muslims and Europeans but deffo not for like anyone else really.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

1 minute ago, wcreek said:

I mean the Philippines seems like an alright country besides the president.  He's unique.

But for most Asian countries isn't it pretty usual for LGBT rights to be suppressed in one way or another?

espcially Thailand :D

4 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I see. Someone told me Liverpool is good too. 

If I'm migrating, I'll do it the legit way. 

je m'appelle hey_yo_

2 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

I wouldn't mind living in Québec, I know French decently enough. I've taken it for 4 years, I would've loved to have gone 5. But I'm not planning on staying enrolled at my current school past this school year. I have nothing against it, but I'm not one to get up as early as they'd need me to be up so it really becomes a challenge honestly. 

Unfortunately I think it'd probably too far north for Jake if we were to eventually live together.

Maybe if Marine Le Pen won the French Presidential Election and took care of the issues they've been faced with in regards to immigration

So... I cut a hole in my bedroom door and put a cat shaped frame around it, just so I could keep the door closed but the cat could roam the entire apartment. >_>  (Mainly to zone the air conditioning in the summer and improve energy efficiency.)

But isn't it just so freakin' adorable?! :D

Also the masking tape to protect the paint on the door while cutting it, pulled the paint off... repainting that tomorrow. >_>

3 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Their LGBT rights aren't that bad but Japan seemed much better since I think there was some prefecture that legalized same sex marriage or maybe it was something nationally I don't really recall.

3 minutes ago, wcreek said:

I wouldn't mind living in Québec, I know French decently enough. I've taken it for 4 years, I would've loved to have gone 5. But I'm not planning on staying enrolled at my current school past this school year. I have nothing against it, but I'm not one to get up as early as they'd need me to be up so it really becomes a challenge honestly. 

Unfortunately I think it'd probably too far north for Jake if we were to eventually live together.

Maybe if Marine Le Pen won the French Presidential Election and took care of the issues they've been faced with in regards to immigration

@deXxterlab97 Tbh I wouldn't have learned much more vocabulary anyways. Would've mostly have been grammatical crap and that was getting boring tbh. I mean important, especially in French. Since the way things are said or written in can either change the whole meaning or not make sense at all kinda like in English but far more important imo

I get cold easily. I shiver at 20'C/68'F, I thought I got frostbite when I climbed a mountain at 10'C/50'F. 

Don't come to melbourne then xD

most winter temps in the day are 23-14

in the night, if it's a clear sky and cold in the day, most likely 0 degrees in the night (with a clear sky)

but night temperatures range from -1 (rare) to 12 (most likely)

Summer: 24 (and trust me 24 is still warm here in summer, Btw January is when Australia is the closest to the sun) to 41 (37-42 is heatwave weather.)

our weather site is https://www.bom.gov.au 

You should know that Your "Typhoon" Is "Cyclone" here. We have These Categories: Low (with a possibility to intensify), Tropical Low, Category 1, Category 2, SEVERE Category 3, SEVERE Category 4, SEVERE Category 5. Refer to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tropical_cyclone#Tropical_storm the far right for BOM/Australia Categorys and km/h/mp/h/knots on the left.

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)

1 minute ago, wcreek said:

But for most Asian countries isn't it pretty usual for LGBT rights to be suppressed in one way or another? I mean it sounds like Japan is sort of following in the foot steps of the west but S. Korea and other Asian countries are staunchly opposed. But nah I think brexit wouldn't pose an issue for an Asian/Filipino, maybe for Muslims and Europeans but deffo not for like anyone else really.

It is alright. We are way ahead of commie North Korea. If someone is going to rank 3rd world countries, we're probably near the top. LGBT rights are usually obscured or in some instances suppressed. Still, we're way more civilized than most Middle Eastern countries who can get away with throwing gays off of buildings, my people only shames them. I want to migrate because I don't feel I'm growing as a person here and I find myself stuck in a cultural baggage. 

10 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Qui

8 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Many trans people go to Thailand for sexual reassignment. Good for them but I love my dick. 

Just now, hey_yo_ said:

It is alright. We are way ahead of commie North Korea. If someone is going to rank 3rd world countries, we're probably near the top. LGBT rights are usually obscured or in some instances suppressed. Still, we're way more civilized than most Middle Eastern countries who can get away with throwing gays off of buildings, my people only shames them. I want to migrate because I don't feel I'm growing as a person here and I find myself stuck in a cultural baggage. 

Qui

Many trans people go to Thailand for sexual reassignment. Good for them but I love my dick. 

*Oui

46 minutes ago, mrzoltowski said:

Have a question for you folks? Where are you from? Im from London, if you are LGBTQ+, do you feel safe in the area you are in to be who you are? Im quite lucky to be in London UK where it's not really an issue these days. 

Bristol County, Massachusetts. More specifically, Attleboro.

Don't come to melbourne then xD

most winter temps in the day are 23-14

I thought Australia is a desert? I can deal with those temperatures as long it's only for a few months but in Canada, it's cold all year round I think. 

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

*Oui

Oops. The only french stuff I know is je m'appelle, oui & non

I thought Australia is a desert? I can deal with those temperatures as long it's only for a few months but in Canada, it's cold all year round I think. 

My cousin is French, he had a unique experience (one of a lifetime) watching the match of France vs Germany

I thought Australia is a desert? I can deal with those temperatures as long it's only for a few months

*sigh* NO.

Can people stop thinking that we're only a fucking desert? Look at a god damn MAP PEOPLE.

alright i'm done venting

98% of australia's population live on the coast. (more on the east coast since there are more popular citys)

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)

1 minute ago, Rika Shiguma said:

*sigh* NO.

Can people stop thinking that we're only a fucking desert? Look at a god damn MAP PEOPLE.

alright i'm done venting

98% of australia's population live on the coast. (more on the east coast since there are more popular citys)

Lol kids at school here thought Poland was in the north pole and kept asking me how to build igloos.

5 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

Just now, mrzoltowski said:

Lol kids at school here thought Poland was in the north pole and kept asking me how to build igloos.

A cold front that passed over my house over night met up with a Ex-tropical cyclone that made landfall as a Category 4. (2nd strongest with a peak gust of 264km/h). And that Tropical rain is just fucking over sydney and new south wales. https://i.gyazo.com/87849c1d34a1d59a99ccec5cc64d7b13.mp4

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)