LGBT community

carguy86
1 minute ago, mrzoltowski said:

"Same here brother, I was like mum look I can get you a Surface, it will run windows and you can do what you like. She was no ... I want a rose gold Ipad Air, I like the icons ... *SIGH*"

Not to mention my mom keeps complaining that there are no USB Type A ports so she can access her external HDD that she stores picture

Completely off topic, this is now trending on US Twitter:

#BiTwitter
#BiTwitter is encouraging bisexuals to claim online space

All the power to them.

Completely off topic, this is now trending on US Twitter:

Thread title: LGBT community

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

Thread title: LGBT community

Hahah, I meant it in the context of mums and their tablets phenomenon. :)

Hahah, I meant it in the context of mums and their tablets phenomenon. :)

I mean why does my mom have a freaking iPad Air 2, an iPhone 6+ (she bought it literally few months after it releases) and all she does is taking picture, browsing Facebook and web browsers (incl. watching movies)

Have a question for you folks? Where are you from? Im from London, if you are LGBTQ+, do you feel safe in the area you are in to be who you are? Im quite lucky to be in London UK where it's not really an issue these days. 

I mean why does my mom have a freaking iPad Air 2, an iPhone 6+ (she bought it literally few months after it releases) and all she does is taking picture, browsing Facebook and web browsers (incl. watching movies)

OMG, The same here. Facebook, Netflix and her cooking videos. 

2 minutes ago, mrzoltowski said:

Have a question for you folks? Where are you from? Im from London, if you are LGBTQ+, do you feel safe in the area you are in to be who you are? Im quite lucky to be in London UK where it's not really an issue these days. 

Irishman, Grew up in South Africa move to New Zealand 2 months ago :P:P 

Unfortunately not LGBTQ+ but some nice conversation on here :P

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

3 minutes ago, mrzoltowski said:

OMG, The same here. Facebook, Netflix and her cooking videos. 

I see you have a super fast A8X chip there... it would be shame if I only use safari on it

5 minutes ago, mrzoltowski said:

Canada. Specifically Manitoba. Perfectly safe even in some of the more sketchy areas. I'm bi btw

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

Just now, 8uhbbhu8 said:

Canada. Specifically Manitoba. Perfectly safe even in some of the more sketchy areas. I'm bi btw

Is it cold lol

6 minutes ago, mrzoltowski said:

Melbourne, Australia. I don't know my gender. Bi/Straight (Even If I am Straight, I'd still post in here. Such lovely people)

Do I feel safe? Hell na This is fucking Australia, You'd get yelled at by strangers for being gay.

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)

4 minutes ago, Not_Sean said:

Irishman, Grew up in South Africa move to New Zealand 2 months ago :P:P 

Unfortunately not LGBTQ+ but some nice conversation on here :P

Wow that is quite the journey! New Zealand man, is it all they say it is? What a beautiful part of the world.

Not L, G, B, T or Q but not a hater either.

Hit the Funny Button!    :D     The more you press it the funnier you get  :)

---------------------------------------------->

Projekt Wasserturm  Office/Game Room Remodel

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Is it cold lol

*knock knock* Hi australia. HERE COMES AUTUMN. P.S The Blue (Minimum) is the previous night's overnight temperature

the red is the day's temperature. Welcome to melbourne's Winter/Autumn. (Celsius btw)

83e2fe5a4c3f6c8d96217c79236d6aa4.png

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)

1 minute ago, Rika Shiguma said:

Melbourne, Australia. I don't know my gender. Bi/Straight (Even If I am Straight, I'd still post in here. Such lovely people)

Do I feel safe? Hell na This is fucking Australia, You'd get yelled at by strangers for being gay.

Something I have noticed with this younger generation, more and more people are calling bullshit on gender stereotypes and conventions. My little brother is 16 and all of his friends are very fluid and hate being boxed in. Its very interesting.

2 minutes ago, mrzoltowski said:

Wow that is quite the journey! New Zealand man, is it all they say it is? What a beautiful part of the world.

Yeah man, when we drive up to Auckland man its epic ! ! such a beautiful country, small as well. whole country pop is under 5 Million, My old City Johannesburg is almost triple that in one city. 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

1 minute ago, Rika Shiguma said:

*knock knock* Hi australia. HERE COMES AUTUMN. P.S The Blue (Minimum) is the previous night's overnight temperature

the red is the day's temperature. Welcome to melbourne's Winter/Autumn. (Celsius btw)

That's crazy. Its going to be 21c here in London Today, warmest day of the year so far.

Just now, mrzoltowski said:

That's crazy. Its going to be 21c here in London Today, warmest day of the year so far.

The hottest I've experienced in this previous summer was about 37.5C

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)

3 minutes ago, Rika Shiguma said:

Celsius of Fahrenheit?

5 minutes ago, mrzoltowski said:

Philippines, a third world country with too much evolutionary baggage. The situation of LGBTQ+ people here are way better than let's say Jamaica or Saudi Arabia. However, LGBTQ+ (myself included) are usually a target of bullying especially when we're young. Just to survive high school, I have to play it straight. While LGBTQ+ people have the same employment opportunities as the straight counterparts, we don't have a national law guaranteeing protection from discrimination and we don't have same sex marriage unlike you guys from UK, Canada and America have. Right now, I feel pretty much safe but I feel limited and shamed especially when I was in a relationship before, I can't hold my boyfriend's hands in the public even if I want to. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Celsius of Fahrenheit?

Do you really think Australia Uses Fahrenheit?

We drive on the left side of the road

the steering wheel is on the right side

Our minimum wage is better (lol)

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)

2 minutes ago, Not_Sean said:

Yeah man, when we drive up to Auckland man its epic ! ! such a beautiful country, small as well. whole country pop is under 5 Million, My old City Johannesburg is almost triple that in one city. 

Been to and have friends from Johannesburg, Afrikans makes me giggle. One day I want to visit New Zealand, and camp out outside of Wetta Workshop begging to be let in.

Just now, Rika Shiguma said:

Do you really think Australia Uses Fahrenheit?

We drive on the left side of the road

the steering wheel is on the right side

Our minimum wage is better (lol)

your country is weird, you sleep and eat with spiders how tf would i know

Just now, hey_yo_ said:

Philippines, a third world country with too much evolutionary baggage. The situation of LGBTQ+ people here are way better than let's say Jamaica or Saudi Arabia. However, LGBTQ+ (myself included) are usually a target of bullying especially when we're young. Just to survive high school, I have to play it straight. While LGBTQ+ people have the same employment opportunities as the straight counterparts, we don't have a national law guaranteeing protection from discrimination and we don't have same sex marriage unlike you guys from UK, Canada and America have. Right now, I feel pretty much safe but I feel limited and shamed especially when I was in a relationship before, I can't hold my boyfriend's hands in the public even if I want to. 

If you ever get too sick of it, just come live in aus, Closest English neighbour.

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)