LGBT community

carguy86
9 minutes ago, mrzoltowski said:

Lol kids at school here thought Poland was in the north pole and kept asking me how to build igloos.

Is it true that it's always cloudy/overcast in UK? 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

51 minutes ago, mrzoltowski said:

Have a question for you folks? Where are you from? Im from London, if you are LGBTQ+, do you feel safe in the area you are in to be who you are? Im quite lucky to be in London UK where it's not really an issue these days. 

Suburban Minnesota, US of A 'Murica One day Minnesota will be freed from the oppressive nature of the federal government and be it's own nation, one day. #NorthStarIsRising @Daring @themaniac

3 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

It is alright. We are way ahead of commie North Korea. If someone is going to rank 3rd world countries, we're probably near the top. LGBT rights are usually obscured or in some instances suppressed. Still, we're way more civilized than most Middle Eastern countries who can get away with throwing gays off of buildings, my people only shames them. I want to migrate because I don't feel I'm growing as a person here and I find myself stuck in a cultural baggage. 

Yeah for sure.

Just now, Rika Shiguma said:

*sigh* NO.

Can people stop thinking that we're only a fucking desert? Look at a god damn MAP PEOPLE.

alright i'm done venting

98% of australia's population live on the coast. (more on the east coast since there are more popular citys)

Sure it is. Technically parts of Idaho and Oregon are a desert, and I drove through some of those parts. Which honestly they look nothing like a desert at least the parts I went through. I suppose that's because a desert basically refers to the amount of participation an area may or may not receive and the diversity of vegetation. Honestly though, Southern Idaho looks like parts of Minnesota, a little more hills and a bit less trees. Also I suppose mountains in the background of Southern Idaho but when it's foggy or dark or snowy you couldn't really tell anyways.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

15 minutes ago, mrzoltowski said:

Lol kids at school here thought Poland was in the north pole and kept asking me how to build igloos.

Oh, don't worry many 'Muricans may try to say that Minnesota is basically southern Canada. which to that I say, yeah you're pretty much spot on. How about you support a Minnesotan annex to Canada or Minnesotan Secessionist  Movement then, because I would if there was a viable effort.

1 minute ago, wcreek said:

a Minnesotan annex to Canada

Annexation doesn't work that way nRhOsAH.png

9 minutes ago, Daring said:

*Canada allys with china, north korea and russia and annexes Minnesota* Canada: we just wanted this okay thanks *world war 3.0 over, World war 3.1 (Type C) Coming soon!*

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)

13 minutes ago, Daring said:

It can if I want it to damn it.

3 minutes ago, Rika Shiguma said:

*Canada allys with china, north korea and russia and annexes Minnesota* Canada: we just wanted this okay thanks *world war 3.0 over, World war 3.1 (Type C) Coming soon!*

Sure why not. /s

Just now, wcreek said:

It can if I want it to damn it.

Fantasy does not always line up with reality.

Just now, wcreek said:

Again I can make it happen if I want it /s

Stay out of politics if you want anyone to take you seriously :P 

6 minutes ago, Daring said:

Stay out of politics if you want anyone to take you seriously :P 

Of course they will. I've give them candy or ice cream or both, /s

8 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Of course they will. I've give them candy or ice cream or both, /s

That won't do jack shit.

sorry guys in BC where I lived it wasn't but anywhere else including Ontario French is mandatory

44 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

sorry guys in BC where I lived it wasn't but anywhere else including Ontario French is mandatory

I really hope your joking about that lol. Where i am its only mandatory to take A language (french or german depending on your school) up to grade 8. Grade 9 and up you can drop it entirely. 

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

2 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

Do I have to learn French?

47 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Erm, I think you are confusing French as a required element of educational curriculum, which it is in most areas, with french being a mandatory requirement for employment or immigration, which it is not.  Though French language skills are obviously very necessary for employment in Quebec and for about 40% of employment positions in Federal civil service, but otherwise being an anglophone is no obstacle in Canada.

3 minutes ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

I really hope your joking about that lol. Where i am its only mandatory to take A language (french or german depending on your school) up to grade 8. Grade 9 and up you can drop it entirely. 

In Ontario, FSL (French as a Second Language) is mandatory from grades 4-8, and single FSL credit at the secondary (high school) level is required to achieve an Ontario High School Diploma.

Source: http://www.edu.gov.on.ca/eng/amenagement/FLS.html

Sorry guys I am wrong. 

Just now, AshleyAshes said:

In Ontario, FSL (French as a Second Language) is mandatory from grades 4-8, and single FSL credit at the secondary (high school) level is required to achieve an Ontario High School Diploma.

Source: http://www.edu.gov.on.ca/eng/amenagement/FLS.html

we're introducing coding into highschools / late primary school.

oh wait australia's school system is different to america and canada..

here. P.S I call Grade, "Year" I find it more suiting.

Prep(eration),Year 1,Year2,Year3,Year4,Year5,Year6 Is Primary School

Year7,8,9,10,11,12 is Highschool.

and before primary school its Kindergarten(a.k.a Preschool)

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Sorry guys I am wrong. 

You're just thinking that the rest of your life will work like high school.  The good news is, you're wrong, because adult life working like high school would be my own personal definition of hell. :D

Just now, AshleyAshes said:

You're just thinking that the rest of your life will work like high school.  The good news is, you're wrong, because adult life working like high school would be my own personal definition of hell. :D

Heh I am in college, already sucks

I'm a drop out lol.

well kinda

some kid with PTSD forced me out of school from my best friends *enter sad music*

he bashed all the kids including me I ended up being the only kid to leave because back then i was still a kid who didn't know the wonders of the internet and computers *shows pepe*

then one of my best friends mother cut off all communication *cough bitch *Cough*

And that friend happened to be the girl I err kinda loved.

so I'm just gonna stop here before I have a mental breakdown and go psycho

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)

I'm quite nostalgic with old games. I want to play AC Brotherhood again, so much good memories during college while playing that game. 

Just now, hey_yo_ said:

I'm quite nostalgic with old games. I want to play AC Brotherhood again, so much good memories during college while playing that game. 

"old"

But that game came out only 7 years ago...

3 minutes ago, Daring said:

"old"

But that game came out only 7 years ago...

It's older than AC Chronicles: Russia. ?

4 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

It's older than AC Chronicles: Russia. ?

When I think "old" I think games from when I was little.