CHINA!

:P

Do Chinese Uber drivers in Canada do that? ??‍♂️

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

2 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

Do Chinese Uber drivers in Canada do that? ??‍♂️

Idk, never used one.  Trump might say it though :P 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 hour ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Idk, never used one.  Trump might say it though :P 

I was tempted to give my Uber driver a one star because of his annoying and loud radio but instead I gave him a 4. Which really made me think if I was being rude if I ask him to turn off his radio or let me play the music on my phone instead? Granted I was just renting his car to give me a ride. Same goes when someone is inside my car, I don't want them randomly opening the glove compartment or cranking up and down the AC or changing stations on the radio. 

55 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

RIP Grammar :/ Yes, he is. Eyy, drop this topic pal. I don't think anybody wants politics in this thread now.....

I agree, I just wasn't.

And most of the time my grammar is terrible because Its off of a vertical ipad. :P

- snip-

7 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

I type on a 6 inch android phone screen most of the time.... 

Phones are better because at least you have swiftkey, Im not so lucky.

- snip-

12 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

I use the default android keyboard.... The word prediction and auto correct are insanely better than Apple.......

Yed indrrd

- snip-

3 hours ago, MrDynamicMan said:

@Dan Castellaneta

your pretty right wing right?

I try staying in the center but yes, I do tend to tilt right. 

I'm not super right wing though, nor could I be, really. 

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

4 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

I was tempted to give my Uber driver a one star because of his annoying and loud radio but instead I gave him a 4. Which really made me think if I was being rude if I ask him to turn off his radio or let me play the music on my phone instead? Granted I was just renting his car to give me a ride. Same goes when someone is inside my car, I don't want them randomly opening the glove compartment or cranking up and down the AC or changing stations on the radio. 

I mean, I see what you're saying, but at the same time you're still paying them to drive you. Generally I'm a bit more lenient if I'm in an uber (like, if I'm a bit cold I'll just suck it up, etc), but if it's something that's easy like "Hey can you turn the radio down a bit" I think that's fine to ask. Connecting your phone is a bit much though, unless you're going for a long ride :P 

EDIT: Also, to be fair, if you're driving for Uber you should be doing your best to give your riders the best experience, and blasting loud political commentary seems pretty annoying IMO (not everyone likes politics, or loud radio). 

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

4 hours ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

1) No

2) Yes

The Uber driver seems to be a nice guy and soft-spoken but it was an unpleasant experience because he was blasting his radio and the station was a political commentary thing which right now, I'm quite fed up. Though I guess asking him to change the station or have my phone paired via Bluetooth is kinda rude.

12 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

tBKiI.png

Why is it in Dutch lol

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

19 hours ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

(It's actually a religion, and people who lose their shit when someone questions Christianity have no right to scrutinize anyone)

Okay NOW I'm done with politics (here at least). Although a guy tried to force me to do the pledge of allegiance, so there's definitely a rant brewing, but I'll try to keep it away from here

Haven't seen @Niemand here in a while

Hello. =D

On 1/26/2017 at 4:02 AM, Dan Castellaneta said:

I guess my biggest thing was that politically and interest-wise, I'm hugely different from the rest of you guys. I can't change that, it's just who I am, frankly.

I don't agree with you on the part in bold. Assuming we all want the best for everyone, learning and discussing politics in a manner that doesn't make each other flare up will eventually bring people to a sort of agreement on what's objectively best. If not that, at least some sort of small compromise. That's what I think often happens. I think we'd still agree on most things.

We're both pretty young, and we know very little about politics (which is immensely complex). We cannot identify with our political beliefs like that. I don't see you as a right-winger, I see you as Jake.

But fo sho, let's not talk about it in this thread -- this thread is for fun. =P

http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Mr.Bean-Thumbs-Up.gif