LGBT community

carguy86
52 minutes ago, Volbet said:

People who are serious about their overclocking tend to disable hyperthreading, since it does create problems in regards to overclocking and offers negilable benefits when compared to a higher clock frequency. 

Maybe. But for the past few years, the i7 is always expected to be hyperthreaded. If this was the i5 I would've understood why it's not.

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

One time, my friend told us in a group chat that he was sick of being bullied and no one respecting him. He had a crush with 3 girls in the past and they all rejected him. So then one day, he came to school with make up and everything. He was treated with respect because if anyone goes against his, "sexuality", they get in trouble. He was completely faking the changing gender thing because he told us in the group chat that he never felt more happy in his life because people were, "respecting him". One day, we got into a fight and I called him out on it. He went to guidance and complained and I was forced to apologize to a fraud. That is why, I dislike the, "LGBT" community because some of them fake it because they can't get a boyfriend/girlfriend. They also, apparently, can't take a joke because I got called down to the office more times than I would have liked.

10 minutes ago, John55 said:

One time, my friend told us in a group chat that he was sick of being bullied and no one respecting him. He had a crush with 3 girls in the past and they all rejected him. So then one day, he came to school with make up and everything. He was treated with respect because if anyone goes against his, "sexuality", they get in trouble. He was completely faking the changing gender thing because he told us in the group chat that he never felt more happy in his life because people were, "respecting him". One day, we got into a fight and I called him out on it. He went to guidance and complained and I was forced to apologize to a fraud. That is why, I dislike the, "LGBT" community because some of them fake it because they can't get a boyfriend/girlfriend. They also, apparently, can't take a joke because I got called down to the office more times than I would have liked.

"One time, my friend told us in a group chat that he was sick of being bullied and no one respecting him. He had a crush with 3 boys in the past and they all rejected him. So then one day, he came to school with sportshoes and everything. He was treated with respect because he conformed with his expected "sexuality". He was completely faking because he told us in the group chat that he never felt more happy in his life because people were, "respecting him". One day, we got into a fight and I called him out on it. He went to guidance and complained and I was forced to apologize to a fraud. That is why, I dislike the, "straight" community because some of them fake it because they can't get a boyfriend/girlfriend. They also, apparently, can't take a joke because I got called down to the office more times than I would have liked."

I hope me mocking your post shows you how ridiculous it is to discredit a whole bunch of people based on the actions of one person. (I presume you're still in High School given the described setting, which makes extrapolating the actions of a minor to a whole community ever more ridiculous.)

AMD Ryzen 5 3600X - Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX - Gigabyte Windforce RTX 2070 Super - G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 C16 @3600 MHz - ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 1 TB - Corsair SF 600W 80+ Platinum - Cooler Master MasterBox NR200P White

46 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

Maybe. But for the past few years, the i7 is always expected to be hyperthreaded. If this was the i5 I would've understood why it's not.

It's just me speculating. 

A more insidious motive could be that Intel plans on creating a higher tier on their consumer platform, which will feature hyperthreading. 

22 minutes ago, John55 said:

See, that would be like me hating black people becuase Rachel Dolezal faked being black. 

Just becuase you know one asshole (allegedly) that doesn't invalidate the collective experience of an entire group, nor does it give you a basis for disliking the group. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

9 minutes ago, Lord Blue of Screenshire said:

"One time, my friend told us in a group chat that he was sick of being bullied and no one respecting him. He had a crush with 3 boys in the past and they all rejected him. So then one day, he came to school with sportshoes and everything. He was treated with respect because he conformed with his expected "sexuality". He was completely faking because he told us in the group chat that he never felt more happy in his life because people were, "respecting him". One day, we got into a fight and I called him out on it. He went to guidance and complained and I was forced to apologize to a fraud. That is why, I dislike the, "straight" community because some of them fake it because they can't get a boyfriend/girlfriend. They also, apparently, can't take a joke because I got called down to the office more times than I would have liked."

I hope me mocking your post shows you how ridiculous it is to discredit a whole bunch of people based on the actions of one person. (I presume you're still in High School given the described setting, which makes extrapolating the actions of a minor to a whole community ever more ridiculous.)

damn you are a triggered man lmao

1 minute ago, John55 said:

Hahaha not at all, just a slight eye-roll, that's all you're getting.

AMD Ryzen 5 3600X - Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX - Gigabyte Windforce RTX 2070 Super - G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 C16 @3600 MHz - ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 1 TB - Corsair SF 600W 80+ Platinum - Cooler Master MasterBox NR200P White

2 minutes ago, John55 said:

Much less triggered as it is pointing out how ridiculous judging an entire community based on one person's actions are.

40 minutes ago, John55 said:

Well, I guess I'll try to respond.

No one likes someone who wants to stand on a higher moral ground to stand on a higher moral ground, but on the other hand perhaps you should've let him simmer in his ignorance, if that's genuinely the case.

If you're genuine on your description, welp, Incel Alert. No one likes an incel.

If not, well, I'll stay out of it. I don't feel like I'd have anything valuable to say there.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

11 minutes ago, NowakVulpix said:

Much less triggered as it is pointing out how ridiculous judging an entire community based on one person's actions are.

If you read my post, I said this is why I dislike most of the LGBT community. I am friends with some LGBT people in my High School because they don't act so triggered, I can relax around them. They also don't care if you poke fun at them a bit which is fine because people make fun of my race and I don't mind. Basically, I don't like the fake LGBT kids that are just in the LGBT to shove it down my throat. I don't care if you are gay or what not, I just want you to be fun to hang around, not so on edge. Also, the kids I am friends with who are LGBT have always liked people of the same gender unlike these new ones that are faking it. Please read what I say before you comment. 

9 minutes ago, John55 said:

If you read my post, I said this is why I dislike most of the LGBT community. I am friends with some LGBT people in my High School because they don't act so triggered, I can relax around them. They also don't care if you poke fun at them a bit which is fine because people make fun of my race and I don't mind. Basically, I don't like the fake LGBT kids that are just in the LGBT to shove it down my throat. I don't care if you are gay or what not, I just want you to be fun to hang around, not so on edge. Also, the kids I am friends with who are LGBT have always liked people of the same gender unlike these new ones that are faking it. Please read what I say before you comment. 

oh ok, so you're gonna pull that on me

15 minutes ago, NowakVulpix said:

oh ok, so you're gonna pull that on me

Lmao ma guy calm down, I am friends with LGBT people just not the fake ones/triggered ones. Now please, act mature and just stop being like all those angry mobs. Also, it is ok to state your opinion on something. I feel that a lot of people forget that opinions are opinions and they don't matter that much. So calm down.

1 minute ago, John55 said:

Lmao ma guy calm down, I am friends with LGBT people just not the fake ones/triggered ones. Now please, act mature and just stop being like all those angry mobs.

578.png

3 minutes ago, John55 said:

Lmao ma guy calm down, I am friends with LGBT people just not the fake ones/triggered ones. Now please, act mature and just stop being like all those angry mobs. Also, it is ok to state your opinion on something. I feel that a lot of people forget that opinions are opinions and they don't matter that much. So calm down.

I don’t think the people replying to you are “triggered”. You have to realize that what you initially posted doesn’t have any significant relevance to your distaste of certain members of a community. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

29 minutes ago, John55 said:

I think you'll grow up to find that the majority of the LGBT community is part of the cool/chill section :P. I wouldn't label "most of the LGBT community" as fake.

2 hours ago, John55 said:

To be quite honest, from this entire post, it just legitimately sounds like you're just ignorant about the LGBTQ+ community. And by this I mean no offence. You're young, and when I was your age I was ignorant too, but I hope you're opening to learning more about this:

You say your friend had previously crushed on girls when they were younger, but now they seem to be presenting as feminine and/or saying that they identify as female. This can be confusing, for sure, but I hope you realize that their gender and their sexuality are not necessarily the same thing. Society is structured in a way that being straight is the automatic assumption, and it is extremely common for LGBTQ+ people to follow the societal norms before they realize that they're just lying to themselves (i.e. most gay guys I know, myself included, "dated" girls when they were young).

So perhaps they do identify as female, as they have their whole life, but they've just lied and held it back so that they can "fit in"?

Perhaps they do identify as female and they are also attracted to females or to both females and males (or other identities)?

If they've never identified as female, perhaps they're male but just enjoy expressing their feminine side?

What makes you believe that them coming out is fake? They said that they were the happiest they've been their entire life, could that be because they were finally able to express themselves as they've always felt?

And sorry, but no, people do not fake being in the LGBTQ+ community because they can't get a boy/girl friend. You can't change who you're attracted to, and if you don't believe me then I would suggest you trying to be gay. 

And finally, it's not other people's fault that they don't like your homophobic jokes, it's your fault for making them. As someone who banters a lot with their friends, rule #1 is only do it to people you know can take it, otherwise, it's your fault and you look like a dick for making the jokes. 

1 hour ago, John55 said:

Again, no one is in the LGBTQ+ community to "shove it down your throat". Your claim is equivalent to "I don't like fake black people who are black to shove it down my throat".

How do you know that they faking it? Is that what they said? Could they perhaps, I don't know, have not been comfortable telling the truth about their sexuality previously?

1 hour ago, John55 said:

Sure, it's okay to state your opinion, but I hope you realize that you are not free from the repercussions of your opinions. Also, categorically opinions do matter. They affect peoples lives, especially when we're discussing opinions of marginalized groups. 

I really hope that you've read this entire post and really thought about the points I've tried to make. 

This video covers this topic really well, hopefully if what I've said doesn't click, maybe this will. 

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Well fucking said @Blade of Grass

14 minutes ago, Blade of Grass said:

(i.e. most gay guys, including myself, I know "dated" girls when they were young).

Oh! I know a few gays who can relate. It's how they found out they're not into girls. Although, one of them was forced into a hetero relationship by his parents, which is... pretty fucked up, no matter what sexuality you are.

3 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

On a somewhat lighter topic, if you have any sort of favorite aircraft, what would be your favorite?

B52, AC130, or A10 Warthog.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

4 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

On a somewhat lighter topic, if you have any sort of favorite aircraft, what would be your favorite?

Lockheed L-1011 tbh

Just now, NowakVulpix said:

Lockheed L-1011 tbh

Me likey. Thing was a piece of technological marvel when it came out.

Mine's the McDonnell Douglas MD-11. Those things, to this day, could still fly and look completely modern and not something that's derived from a late 1960s design.

Just now, Dan Castellaneta said:

Me likey. Thing was a piece of technological marvel when it came out.

It's also the first plane I ever flew on. A shame it didn't sell so well tbh

It's also the first plane I ever flew on. A shame it didn't sell so well tbh

Yeah. Its price tag and the development costs pretty much sealed the fate of the L-1011.

Sure, it was comfortable and very impressive in its electronics, but that means jack shit to an airline when the 747 could carry more for not much more and the DC-10 could carry a similar capacity for significantly less.

Reading through various things and apparently those who've piloted and flown the L-1011 absolutely loved it. Lockheed did a good job with the aircraft, there's no denying that, it was just way too expensive for their own good.

Just now, Dan Castellaneta said:

Yeah. Its price tag and the development costs pretty much sealed the fate of the L-1011.

Sure, it was comfortable and very impressive in its electronics, but that means jack shit to an airline when the 747 could carry more for not much more and the DC-10 could carry a similar capacity for significantly less.

Reading through various things and apparently those who've piloted and flown the L-1011 absolutely loved it. Lockheed did a good job with the aircraft, there's no denying that, it was just way too expensive for their own good.

It was the mainstay of Delta's fleet for the longest time. They loved the L10.

It was the mainstay of Delta's fleet for the longest time. They loved the L10.

Delta loves flying older aircraft to push good use out of them. They're finally retiring their MD-88s very soon, and they're really pushing their 717s in regional flights.

Huntsville to Atlanta offers 717 flights, from what I remember.