LGBT community

carguy86
On 7/24/2018 at 5:46 AM, Dan Castellaneta said:

I'm speaking from personal experience; I can't say that this isn't true.

Those who are autistic and are awkward kinda have to put on a facade for everyone else to look socially acceptable.

I dislike being alone, yet it does take quite a lot of energy to socialize with other people for any length of time. The mind is constantly racing, observing what and how others think, what to say, what emotions are expected and what to keep hidden. What "experiences" or emotions I should construct to fill in the gaps of the person being presented to be more easily relatable. Minding any physical gestures, even as subtle as eye contact. Tone of my voice. I've gotten good at appearing "normal".

There are a startling amount of factors to consider at times, as each individual is much like another world from their perspective. In addition, large gatherings are genuinely perilous due to dangerously high blood pressure spikes. (Not enough compute on tap to process many hundreds of individual "worlds"). 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

No choice but a Ryzen 2400G 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

I went to my dads to pick up some stuff for my vacation, and he offered to thin my hair a bit so i wouldnt cook so sure, next ting i know im basically buzzed

I regret not downloading media while waiting for ISP to install my internet :(

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

You realise that this friend might just be talking about how nice it is to be being treated nicely as opposed to being bullied or not treated with any kind of pleasantry? 

I'm a trans woman, I'm into men and women. Some trans women like men, some like women, some like both, some like neither. You don't have to be straight to be trans. 

These 'posers' as you put them don't even seem to exist outside of the Internet from my experience. 

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

once i recorded a video file onto a vhs tape using an xbox 360

and by once I mean a couple of weeks ago at most

Once I had five stacked display adapters. Three days ago

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

hey that ain't shit compared to still recording stuff onto vhs tape in 2018

it ended in a composite and started with a GTX 1080

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

She/they 

5 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

applause

what I was trying to get my grandparents TV to work and the PC I happened to have had GTX 1080

She/they 

2 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

sheesh lmao

Yep. Felt soooo weird

She/they 

On 7/31/2018 at 4:50 PM, captain_to_fire said:

I regret not downloading media while waiting for ISP to install my internet :(

I have to disconnect mine and reconnect it soon in order to keep my 49.99 USD a month for up to 100mbps. So stupid and I told them that over the phone. ISP Cox is Cox. Just the way it sounds.

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Revolver Microphone: Razer Seiren X

2 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

someone who understands my type of cuisine

well that and the taste of tears

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy

Just now, WhiteJaguar77 said:

I have to disconnect mine and reconnect it soon in order to keep my 49.99 USD a month for up to 100mbps. So stupid and I told them that over the phone. ISP Cox is Cox. Just the way it sounds.

yikes

is that an american provider?

1 minute ago, Sylvie said:

yikes

is that an american provider?

Yesh. And the girl on the phone said I'd have to call them to learn about specific internet offers since a lot of their customers are cutting cable. They won't send email notifications about said offers. ?

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Revolver Microphone: Razer Seiren X

Just now, WhiteJaguar77 said:

Yesh. And the girl on the phone said I'd have to call them to learn about specific internet offers since a lot of their customers are cutting cable. They won't send email notifications about said offers. ?

oof

sounds like a nice waste of time

seriously american providers (and some canadian ones) have such horrible service and practices

dying my hair purple next week!, with some blue thrown in! :) then adding some hair extensions :3 

but i wanna add some pink to it too! :D 

add n the black boots i got, and i'mma look fucking rad .. i hope