LGBT community

carguy86
On 3/29/2015 at 4:19 PM, carguy86 said:

are you gay,bisexual,lesbian or transexual?  :)

if so then you can post your coming out story here.

(if you want to you could just say hi)

ill start:

i got caugth kissing a boy after school, my mother found us in the bicycle shed about half an hour after every one had left. and its been normal after that (none of my family actualy cared they just responded good or wow you are brave. (could not ask for a better response, im bisexual btw)

Hello?

Story: 

So in 8th grade I started feeling just kind of very uncomfortable with myself and I didn't know why. As time progressed I started to have thoughts like I wish I was a girl and then I thought I was literally going insane. After the feelings got very bad and caused me to almost fail a class in school I told my parents everything and they helped me a lot in becoming more comfortable with me. The female me. So sorry for the really bad writing but here I am???

3 hours ago, _Riley_ said:

Hello?

Story: 

So in 8th grade I started feeling just kind of very uncomfortable with myself and I didn't know why. As time progressed I started to have thoughts like I wish I was a girl and then I thought I was literally going insane. After the feelings got very bad and caused me to almost fail a class in school I told my parents everything and they helped me a lot in becoming more comfortable with me. The female me. So sorry for the really bad writing but here I am???

Welcome aboard! I wish my parents had been as understanding as yours.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

All I gotta say is that I love iJustine’s jacket 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

9 hours ago, Lady Fitzgerald said:

Welcome aboard! I wish my parents had been as understanding as yours.

Thank you! 

Oh no! If you ever need to talk or anything im here?

Also I love your profile pic ???

1 hour ago, _Riley_ said:

Thank you! 

Oh no! If you ever need to talk or anything im here?

Also I love your profile pic ???

Thanks but I dealt with it decades ago. I'm old enough to probably be your grandmother. ;)

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

Cleaning up advesives to put in a new display is not fun...

IMG_20180712_211820.jpg

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

The tape is applied. Again, pain in my rump. If anyone does this stuff for a living, feel free to critique. Going to remove the backing and get to installing the display.

IMG_20180712_221045.jpg

My eyes see the past…

1 minute ago, Zodiark1593 said:

The tape is applied. Again, pain in my rump. If anyone does this stuff for a living, feel free to critique. Going to remove the backing and get to installing the display.

Test the damn thing before peeling off the tape and make SURE connectors are properly seated.

RIP imac 4K screen

12 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Test the damn thing before peeling off the tape and make SURE connectors are properly seated.

RIP imac 4K screen

Already done that right after the cleanup step but before the tape. Not a dead pixel in sight and digitizer works flawless. :P

The biggest problem now is getting the bloody thing to sit in the frame properly. The original fits flawless, though this one seems to have one side or another trying to stick up.

Edit: I'm getting the distinct feeling that the frame and the display vary slightly in size and are mated together proper at the factory. This thing does not want to sit flush...

My eyes see the past…

So I've run into a problem.

I'm actually not terrible at befriending people...

As long as they're trans.

I am friends with more trans people than non trans people.

Only problem is, I live in a very christian household, and this kind of stuff is very frowned upon :c 

21 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Only problem is, I live in a very christian household, and this kind of stuff is very frowned upon :c 

I'm good at mirroring other's personalities, so I tend quickly get into conversation with a variety of people with a wide array of subjects. A sharp long-term memory helps here. I only have 2 people I consider friends however.

Also, when examining the original display, I found that excess glass had been sanded slightly to fit. I don't have anything to reliably sand the thing without risk of damage though, so a slight misfit will have to work for Dad. I'm not being paid anyhow, parts aside.

My eyes see the past…

On 4/23/2018 at 6:03 PM, WhiteJaguar77 said:

It would be nice if I could dedicate time for the gym to get toned. Having a defined muscular look, especially on the arms, would make me feel more masculine. At one point I wanted to look like Ronda Rousey when she was in the spotlight. ?

In all seriousness Ronda Rousey is one of the hottest girls I've ever seen. 

13 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

I'm good at mirroring other's personalities, so I tend quickly get into conversation with a variety of people with a wide array of subjects. A sharp long-term memory helps here. I only have 2 people I consider friends however.

Problem with me... I've got autism. I'm so socially awkward.

I just met another really cute person in the park today (connected on a dating site)

It was nice but I was just so awkward...

On 7/11/2018 at 6:31 PM, Keith W said:

Was her name Amazon by any chance? 

No. If Amazon were a person, they'd be a trashy and abusive gold digger who likes govt subsidies.

I think changing names in CA gets easier September 1st this year, and on driver's license Jan of next year. That's probably a good time to submit requests for name and gender change. I forgot what I even need to change. All the things. And stuff.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

On 13.7.2018 at 9:03 AM, iamdarkyoshi said:

Problem with me... I've got autism. I'm so socially awkward.

I just met another really cute person in the park today (connected on a dating site)

Eh, you actually go out and meet people in person? You're not doing terribly bad then! Could always be worse, like me; I've got Assburger's and I do extremely poorly in any sort of social situation and with crowds of people in general. Had to even start school as a kid year later than normal because I just couldn't cope with having people around me.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

I still prefer Windows Media Player

On 7/13/2018 at 12:19 AM, iamdarkyoshi said:

hey, at least you're not good at only befriending weebs and furries when you're not the former and you're somehow somewhat the latter

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

On 7/12/2018 at 10:13 PM, iamdarkyoshi said:

Well, less than 12 hours of my Dad getting the phone in hand, he dropped it again, and the display broke... Again. This was the third screen too...

Perhaps I should procure for him a device that can double as a bludgeoning implement too.

My eyes see the past…

5 hours ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Well, less than 12 hours of my Dad getting the phone in hand, he dropped it again, and the display broke... Again. This was the third screen too...

Perhaps I should procure for him a device that can double as a bludgeoning implement too.

I've dropped my mi max 2 several times with a skimpy case, screen intact.

Get a glass screen protector, they're so worth it

33 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

I've dropped my mi max 2 several times with a skimpy case, screen intact.

Get a glass screen protector, they're so worth it

I'm unsure a glass screen protector will prevent damage from edge impacts, considering how fine of a job the Gorilla Glass did (which is almost certainly stronger than most tempered protectors). The phone landed right on the corner onto, presumably, a hard floor.

A proper Otterbox Defender case (or equivalent) or a phone designed with such abuse in mind seems very necessary. 

Those Caterpillar phones would be a compelling option, price aside. Or an older Galaxy S Active if one works with T-Mobile. The Moto X Force would be a good choice, though they seem to be harder to find than unicorns.

My eyes see the past…

Crocs may look ugly but it’s very comfortable to my feet 

I wear ballet flats even at home lol. Probably should buy some sandals. I need to buy a Ikea cubby to fit all of my shoes.

People talk about regretting transitioning but I don't really see how I'd regret this now I've done it. Why would I? This is so much better.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?