9 minutes ago, NowakVulpix said:

yes.

Well darn, 

7 minutes ago, Cole5 said:

Well darn, 

But if you slide into Bristol County then it's possible :33333333333

4 minutes ago, NowakVulpix said:

But if you slide into Bristol County then it's possible :33333333333

I mean if ya set a date i could probably do a meet up! I'll be driving all over hell and back afterall

2 minutes ago, Cole5 said:

I mean if ya set a date i could probably do a meet up! I'll be driving all over hell and back afterall

wellllllllllllll my boyfriend and I are gonna go to taunton probably on the 29th, depends on how my leg feels that day tho

38 minutes ago, NowakVulpix said:

wellllllllllllll my boyfriend and I are gonna go to taunton probably on the 29th, depends on how my leg feels that day tho

im staring gettin there the 2nd xD and leavin the 14th

1 hour ago, captain_to_fire said:

I can't find good shows on Prime other than Mozart in the Jungle. I don't know if I should laugh or cringe while watching The Tick. 

But here are some Korean shows on Netflix that I'm watching (some I'm not yet done):

• Blood (currently watching episode 3)
  • A Man called God (currently watching episode 2)
  • Cheo-Yong (done with season 1, haven't watched season 2)

Some of those are Netflix exclusives so I'm guessing a lot of Koreans are subscribed. I gotta commend their CGI. More often than not, some translations are paraphrased and are not literal translations like in one episode where it involves people of the Philippines and I cringed at Netflix' translation because their paraphrasing is way off from the literal translation. I swear if Netflix starts carrying live broadcasts and other cable channels, I'd stop paying for cable even that would mean a price hike. Granted I only pay $10/month for cable with 66 channels only. 

I've never watched a Prime Original, only Netflix Originals, especially the anime ones. Some are surprisingly good. Prime has a recent better selection of anime and throw-back shows imho. 

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Revolver Microphone: Razer Seiren X

1 hour ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

I've never watched a Prime Original, only Netflix Originals, especially the anime ones. Some are surprisingly good. Prime has a recent better selection of anime and throw-back shows imho. 

Mozart In The Jungle is good. I’m not exactly keen in paying for Prime because of the fact that customs tax is quite expensive. Most of the stuff I buy from Amazon are just books. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

8 hours ago, captain_to_fire said:

Mozart In The Jungle is good. I’m not exactly keen in paying for Prime because of the fact that customs tax is quite expensive. Most of the stuff I buy from Amazon are just books. 

I have the student Discount for Prime so it's about 6USD a month for me. Pays for itself in the end with all the books I've gotten for school and other things.

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Revolver Microphone: Razer Seiren X

30 minutes ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

I have the student Discount for Prime so it's about 6USD a month for me. Pays for itself in the end with all the books I've gotten for school and other things.

I haven’t received my .edu email just yet to take advantage of student discounts even on Adobe CC. 

5 hours ago, captain_to_fire said:

I haven’t received my .edu email just yet to take advantage of student discounts even on Adobe CC. 

When I go to a new school and get a new .edu email I make a new account to get the 6 month free trial of Prime Student. Done that twice so far lol. 

15 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Are traps gay? That is the question of the day.

Very much so ;;;;;;;;;))))))))

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

19 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

If they're of the spring variety.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

So I'll be doing double duty at the Pride Parade. I'll be on my university's float and I'll be a bartender once we reach the destination. 

I also haven't been able to find out of there are any planned counter-protests, which is a shame. 

They're always the most entertaining part of the day.

13 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Depends on the trap

https://i.imgur.com/sGB2eUa.jpg

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

5 hours ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

When I go to a new school and get a new .edu email I make a new account to get the 6 month free trial of Prime Student. Done that twice so far lol. 

Maybe I should try getting Office 365 University with that .edu email for only $80 for the duration of four years. If only customs tax aren't expensive I'll be paying for Prime as well.

4 hours ago, Volbet said:

So I'll be doing double duty at the Pride Parade. I'll be on my universities float and I'll be a bartender once we reach the destination. 

Too bad the only thing I know to make is a mudshake/mudslide and I can't do it fast so usually I just make it for myself or a few friends. It doesn't taste the same without using the real coffee liqueur.  

On 7/12/2018 at 11:03 PM, iamdarkyoshi said:

Problem with me... I've got autism. I'm so socially awkward.

I just met another really cute person in the park today (connected on a dating site)

It was nice but I was just so awkward...

Ironically, though those on the autism spectrum are somewhat notable for being terrible liars, the skills needed to appear "normal" are not all that dissimilar to that of an effective liar. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

8 hours ago, captain_to_fire said:

Too bad the only thing I know to make is a mudshake/mudslide and I can't do it fast so usually I just make it for myself or a few friends. It doesn't taste the same without using the real coffee liqueur.  

I don't really have good mixology skills either. I just work off my gut feeling most of the time.

There's usually basic recepies on the back of the bar, so that's no issue.

At the end point people are also hammered out of their mind, so usually they're just happy to get something that'll keep their buzz going.

On 12/04/2018 at 5:38 PM, Nicholatian said:

ok grand wizard of china

im sure he was very interesting, i wish i could have been

speaking of college though, im job hunting atm and i think a lot of these "required education" listings are bullshit. i did not go to school and i am plenty qualified to develop software, and i often hear they post it partly to capitalise on wagecucks who were dumb enough to go to college so they can pay them a pittance, and partly to scare away people who don't have the gall to defy a piece of digital paper and apply anyways. good fun, wish me luck

What I do/did is just go there in person to deliver my job application.

I have no proof I finished my education I didn't but I can work IT like magic.

So far I got an in as an unpaid trainee for three months but every day I do this .. ehh I feel it isn't right.

Maybe you have more luck

1 hour ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Ironically, though those on the autism spectrum are somewhat notable for being terrible liars, the skills needed to appear "normal" are not all that dissimilar to that of an effective liar. 

Well I can second this from personally having to deal with this.

I can lie like a 5 year old, barely.

People don't always appreciate the honesty after a while, at first its like "Nice to see someone who is always telling the truth" but then they realise the truth isn't all nice or censored ..

When the PC is acting up haunted,

who ya gonna call?
"Monotone voice" : A local computer store.

*Terrible joke I know*

So uh.... I've been listening to some music and uh... After listening to a few with Tim Faust

I think i came at this point.....

My god that bass!!

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

5 hours ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

So uh.... I've been listening to some music and uh... After listening to a few with Tim Faust

My god that bass!!

Love the covers of Peter Hollens 

On 7/23/2018 at 2:15 AM, Zodiark1593 said:

I'm speaking from personal experience; I can't say that this isn't true.

Those who are autistic and are awkward kinda have to put on a facade for everyone else to look socially acceptable.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Uhm? I hope this isn't true but if it is, what is Intel thinking with removing hyper threading with an unlocked i7?

5 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

Uhm? I hope this isn't true but if it is, what is Intel thinking with removing hyper threading with an unlocked i7

It's more than likely not true, but if we were to entertain the notion, I would think it has to to with the target market.

People who are serious about their overclocking tend to disable hyperthreading, since it does create problems in regards to overclocking and offers negilable benefits when compared to a higher clock frequency. 

7 hours ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

My god that bass!!

2 hours ago, captain_to_fire said:

Love the covers of Peter Hollens 

Both of those guys are incredible! Hollens especially has an incredible range! Another great bass, who alos has an incredible range, is Avi Kaplan, formerly of Penatonix (the guy who replaced Kaplan also has a great bass voice).

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!