LGBT community

carguy86
16 hours ago, erty176 said:

Ugh. Roommate is driving me up the wall. Currently holed up in my room just so I don't have to see his big dumb face. Anyone else having troubles with their roommate?

Horror stories about roommates are why I'm kind of afraid about dorms in college....

sorry to to hear that man!

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

12 hours ago, QueenDemetria said:

I'm not a guy, but I'm pretty much the same way but opposite. I find guys attractive, but spending romantic time with them(flirting, snu snu, all the stuff) just doesn't feel as good as when I'm with women. Since I'm still into guys(they have to be the right type :P) I guess that makes me bi, but since I'm mostly into women I consider myself a bisexual lesbian(lol). 

sounds about right, never felt righr to flirt with women i still find them attractive but romantic stuff just feels awkward and the thought of sex doesn't turn me on in anyway, with men im happy to do pretty much anything with them

so i feel comfortable saying im gay but not 100 id be happy to cuddle with woman

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

On 3/3/2016 at 9:01 PM, ThatCoolBlueKidd said:

I highly doubt that Generation Y is the most gay generation of all time. We are probably just more open and experiemental about our sexuality than previous generations. 

A lot of people did (and, sadly, some still do) ignore their sexual attration if that attration didn't fit into the societal norm.

Also, male-on-male sexual relations were pretty common amongst the bourgeoisie in ancient Greece and during the time of the Roman Empire. 

22 hours ago, erty176 said:

Ugh. Roommate is driving me up the wall. Currently holed up in my room just so I don't have to see his big dumb face. Anyone else having troubles with their roommate?

I once lived with a guy who was convinced that the government was communicating with him through static sounds on the radio. 

And he would sometimes wear an actual tin foil hat. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't believe the stereotype. 

My current roommate isn't that bad. And she chose to marry me, so she probably doesn't think I'm half bad either.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

22 hours ago, erty176 said:

Never had a room mate, but I got a taste of what uni life is like with flat mates. Bloody messy, is my final statement on that. That and all I could smell was weed. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

After uni I never wanted roomies again. And you wouldn't want to share with me, my hair ends up everywhere.

And I'm not talking about the hair on my head either .... You would never want to use the loo again if you saw how much bum fluff I cover it with every time I poop.

Linus is my fetish.

3 hours ago, elderago said:

sounds about right, never felt righr to flirt with women i still find them attractive but romantic stuff just feels awkward and the thought of sex doesn't turn me on in anyway, with men im happy to do pretty much anything with them

so i feel comfortable saying im gay but not 100 id be happy to cuddle with woman

Linus is my fetish.

Now I can't stop watching these ....

Linus is my fetish.

I'm pretty sure that two, possibly three girls at my school like me, interaction with one in particular is an embarrassing cringe fest. It's driving me up the wall, but I can't help but feel sorry for them.

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

'An embarrassing cringe fest' ... Like when I liked a straight guy .... 

Linus is my fetish.

7 minutes ago, Citadelen said:

I'm pretty sure that two, possibly three girls at my school like me, interaction with one in particular is an embarrassing cringe fest. It's driving me up the wall, but I can't help but feel sorry for them.

Living that cute life.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

5 minutes ago, Bhav said:

'An embarrassing cringe fest' ... Like when I liked a straight guy .... 

Oh I've been there too...

3 minutes ago, ThatCoolBlueKidd said:

Living that cute life.

Aren't I just.

7 hours ago, elderago said:
7 hours ago, elderago said:

Men pretty much repulse me 100%, though sex with a woman never appealed in the slightest for me either.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

I've been getting a lot of looks since i cut my hair. i guess short hair works for me :D

I tend to keep my flirting with guys online. Since asking a guy if he is into dudes in real life might end like this

18459-sherlock-watson-punching-sherlock.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

18 minutes ago, techswede said:

-snip-

Poor Sherlock! :o 

@lopj245 This thread has 133 pages, so I don't think it's going anywhere..

52 minutes ago, Citadelen said:

Poor Sherlock! :o 

@lopj245 This thread has 133 pages, so I don't think it's going anywhere..

Well.. He did ask for it xD

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

2 hours ago, techswede said:

I've been getting a lot of looks since i cut my hair. i guess short hair works for me :D

I tend to keep my flirting with guys online. Since asking a guy if he is into dudes in real life might end like this

But you're from Sweden, other than the CS:GO Swedes being obnoxious, you all seem very friendly when it comes to other sexualities. :P 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

3 minutes ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

But you're from Sweden, other than the CS:GO being obnoxious, you all seem very friendly when it comes to other sexualities. :P 

Swedes are also very private people that like to keep to themselves :/

There is still a surprising amount of homophobes though

The fact that cloning isn't a thing sucks ass right now.

Because i'm wearing a suit and i'd totally do me right now..

5 minutes ago, techswede said:

Swedes are also very private people that like to keep to themselves :/

There is still a surprising amount of homophobes though

Well, looking on http://satwcomic.com this information seems to check out. ;) 

3 hours ago, techswede said:

Pffft, we need to invent cloning with sexuality and age selection. I'd take one David Beckham please.

Linus is my fetish.

5 hours ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

Well, looking on http://satwcomic.com this information seems to check out. ;) 

I love those xD Just spent half a day with the danish side of my family so denmark checks out too 

2 hours ago, Bhav said:

Pffft, we need to invent cloning with sexuality and age selection. I'd take one David Beckham please.

If i'm able to pick whomever i want then i'd pick Jim Parsons.

Not for any pervy intentions. He just seems like such a loveable goof 

18 minutes ago, techswede said:

I love those xD Just spent half a day with the danish side of my family so denmark checks out too 

The Danish on those comics just come across as cute drunks. Considering the Dane I speak to on TS, I massively agree. Minus the drunk part, I've never heard him drunk. :P 

17 hours ago, techswede said:

Well I can offer to help with that ;)

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

I love how the first thing someone said on this thread was that it would derail really quickly.  I can see what they mean by that.