LGBT community

carguy86
1 hour ago, Qyndryx said:

I love how the first thing someone said on this thread was that it would derail really quickly.  I can see what they mean by that.

And in what way has it derailed? We're still on the topic of LGBT, there's just other things thrown in too. Like music, fashion, hobbies, and so on. It's supposed to be a place for people who are LGBT can come and just chat, tell their coming out story, and have a bit of fun. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 6:13 AM, techswede said:

Swedes are also very private people that like to keep to themselves :/

There is still a surprising amount of homophobes though

that sucks, in America you get the LOUD and PROUD group....

i like those type but ughhhh I'm not one of them

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

1 minute ago, elderago said:

that sucks, in America you get the LOUD and PROUD group....

i like those type but ughhhh I'm not one of them

Cant stand loud and in your face people. My kind of people are chilled and laid back. One of my friends is so laid back, he may as well be asleep half the time. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

11 hours ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

Cant stand loud and in your face people. My kind of people are chilled and laid back. One of my friends is so laid back, he may as well be asleep half the time. 

yeah well most loud n proud are teens or young adults by my age most people ( straight or gay) are pretty chill.

i mean i have just come out openly last week and have no desire to be that way

that said im happier to embrace my ugh "gay traits" you know supposedly girly things you love to do yourself

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

19 minutes ago, elderago said:

yeah well most loud n proud are teens or young adults by my age most people ( straight or gay) are pretty chill.

i mean i have just come out openly last week and have no desire to be that way

that said im happier to embrace my ugh "gay traits" you know supposedly girly things you love to do yourself

I only do loud n proud shit to piss my friends off. This one friend of mine cringes whenever I say gay shit and it's fucking hilarious.

53 minutes ago, CtW said:

I only do loud n proud shit to piss my friends off. This one friend of mine cringes whenever I say gay shit and it's fucking hilarious.

agreed it's fun nothing like making a straight man uncomfortable

Bisexual here. Im 15 and actually have never been in a relationship or hooked up with another guy. I look foward to it haha. I just told my friends and parents and they were cool with it. I go to an all boys school that has heavy christian roots so im not out there really. Not hiding it, just no making it apparent as there is a pretty anti-gay Nd heteronormative culture there... 

I'm here to help people and have fun. Feel free to chat! 

i5 6500

Asus Z170-AR 

Saphhire Nitro 380X

Hyper X Fury Black 16gb (2x8gb) 2133

1 hour ago, elderago said:

agreed it's fun nothing like making a straight man uncomfortable

Except for when you can't make a straight guy uncomfortable because WE'RE AN IMPENETRABLE WALL OF STEEL

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

1 minute ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

Except for when you can't make a straight guy uncomfortable because WE'RE AN IMPENETRABLE WALL OF STEEL

I'll make you uncomforta-

ok I'll stop there

2 hours ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

ever had a gay man sit in your lap and caress your leg :D

i don't actually do that just to freinds works everytime ;)

4 minutes ago, elderago said:

ever had a gay man sit in your lap and caress your leg :D

i don't actually do that just to freinds works everytime ;)

Yes, actually.... (acting class man, the people in there are like 50% hetero lol)

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

2 hours ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

I can penetrate you all, no problem!

/s

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

3 hours ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

tumblr_n1tnpu9mqX1scbatuo1_500.gif

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Just now, iamdarkyoshi said:

Hi

Just following instructions

sup

Just now, Daring said:

sup

Not much, just watching youtube videos trying to get my data usage to 80gb in a month, I am close.

Anyway I figured I shall reveal my secrets...

At 9001 posts :P 

4 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Not much, just watching youtube videos trying to get my data usage to 80gb in a month, I am close.

or until someone bugs me enough...

Why wont my edit save? Dafuq?

6 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

must resist urge to quote vinesauce

Must encourage urge to quote vinesauce

Tell me the secrets of your people.

lol, gonna have to try a little harder m8 ;) 

that is a vinesauce quote tho

I know :3

So, what's the secrets of your people? 17?