LGBT community

carguy86
8 minutes ago, Daring said:

When I think "old" I think games from when I was little.

I never really played that much PC games when I was little. So there's that. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

1 hour ago, Rika Shiguma said:

snip snop

Eh, I've just missed like a lot of school the past well month and a half? Almost two months. Idk I've just been like eh whatever to basically everything honestly. I mean I don't feel that at my job as much since I kinda like it, which to say the least was far better than my previous one.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

I am likely autistic,

Luke said he couldn't remember his bosses old credit card number, I said I should learn that, but I had my tax file number on me (Basically the Australian version of a Social Security Number, except only you have to apply for it) 

After looking at it once,  then reading the first 6 number out loud, then reading out the remaining 3 didgets, I now remember it. 

Time to start remembering credit card numbers. 

13 hours ago, Mister2010 said:

-snip-

I can't ethically use Nvidia it feels wrong. xD

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

4 hours ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

I am likely autistic,

Luke said he couldn't remember his bosses old credit card number, I said I should learn that, but I had my tax file number on me (Basically the Australian version of a Social Security Number, except only you have to apply for it) 

After looking at it once,  then reading the first 6 number out loud, then reading out the remaining 3 didgets, I now remember it. 

Memorise as much of pi as you can, and get back to me. 

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

9 hours ago, mrzoltowski said:

Have a question for you folks? Where are you from? Im from London, if you are LGBTQ+, do you feel safe in the area you are in to be who you are? Im quite lucky to be in London UK where it's not really an issue these days. 

Riga , Latvia .... nu-uh ... this post soviet union country still has some things that are stuck with it ... that dont seem like they will change any time soon 

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

7 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

Memorise as much of pi as you can, and get back to me. 

3.1415926 is what I know currently, I could remember more if I actually tried to remember them. 

I know someone who could name pi to 50 didgets, I also knew someone who could name every country in the world. 

13 minutes ago, Citadelen said:

I can't ethically use Nvidia it feels wrong. xD

why? xD 

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

8 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

50 didgets

How much did you get? :P 

Thus, from the war of nature, from famine and death, the most exalted object which we are capable of conceiving, namely, the production of the higher animals, directly follows. There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.

12 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

3.1415926 is what I know currently, I could remember more if I actually tried to remember them. 

I know someone who could name pi to 50 didgets, I also knew someone who could name every country in the world. 

I know it to 36 digits... I need to learn more :P

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

2 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

I know it to 36 digits... I need to learn more :P

It must be hell being in a show and the performer wants a number from you. ;):D 

Thus, from the war of nature, from famine and death, the most exalted object which we are capable of conceiving, namely, the production of the higher animals, directly follows. There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.

12 minutes ago, ZothOmmog said:

How much did you get? :P 

I cannot, but they can. They are very autistic. 

1 minute ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

I cannot, but they can. They are very autistic. 

3.14 is enough.

27 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

3.1416 is better. 

Pie is king.

1 hour ago, Mister2010 said:

-snip-

GameWorks, the 970 fiasco, their patent trolling.

...and I prefer red to green...

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

5 minutes ago, Citadelen said:

GameWorks, the 970 fiasco, their patent trolling.

...and I prefer red to green...

hmmm :/ 

still you have to agree that they have good cards xD 

also green is better than red imo

6 hours ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

I am likely autistic,

Well I'm actually autistic :P

I'm sure I could remember my SSN within 10 minutes anyway

2 hours ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

"didgets" I'm getting triggered

DIGITS 

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)

OMG WHAT HAPPENED HERE THAT IT NEED CLEANING UP????????????

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

1 hour ago, chrisholland03 said:

Hello to all the new people!

:ph34r:

We don't bite unless you want us to

O.o

Where did @Ryan_Vickers go?

:(

he has a life maybe