3 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Technically yes

Why technically?

69 followers btw :D 

18 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Blue is king, your argument is invalid

Yes 65.

Blueberry Pie is King.

Thus, from the war of nature, from famine and death, the most exalted object which we are capable of conceiving, namely, the production of the higher animals, directly follows. There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.

Just now, ZothOmmog said:

Yes 65.

Blueberry Pie is King.

No

Just blue

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

No

Just blue

With Pie.

Thus, from the war of nature, from famine and death, the most exalted object which we are capable of conceiving, namely, the production of the higher animals, directly follows. There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.

5 minutes ago, ZothOmmog said:

With Pie.

JUST

BLUE

23 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

PIE

Howdy folks, what did I miss? As I say to my staff ... bullet points people, bullet points.

6 minutes ago, mrzoltowski said:

Howdy folks, what did I miss? As I say to my staff ... bullet points people, bullet points.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • nothing

I had to explain to someone today that pansexual had nothing to do with food...and sex.  

4 hours ago, deXxterlab97 said:

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • nothing

pew

pew

pew

pew

pew

pew

pew

pew

pew

pew

pew

pew

<<blank>>

270880_20170330165324_1.thumb.png.ef5ad307f2caf3021a0600ab8edd661a.png

?????????????????????????????????????????????

I like my pete 579, I really do but man this KW T680 is kinda swaying me. Wish I had enough to buy one. Since I'd rather get a new one rather than take this one for myself and give my 579 to an employee. I'd rather buy a few new trucks one of them would be for me. My old pete would go to an employee probably one of the two OGs. (Who ever makes me the most profit tbh), their truck would go to someone else. I think the aim would be to give the drivers that are more skilled and bring in more money the newer fancier trucks where as their sorta lame trucks go to the new less skilled drivers. Kinda cycle the trucks down I guess.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

@mrzoltowski Here, we have a Volvo FH Globetrotter with the 750hp engine. I also have a Scania with the 730hp engine. They're both fast. But the Volvo looks better.

227300_20170330164341_1.thumb.png.25206b97eff2e28467a44e2649bb74db.png

Yes it's located at my Rotterdam garage and it has swiss plates, thanks to world of trucks. Probably couldn't tell if those plates were NL or Luxembourg tho

4 minutes ago, wcreek said:

@mrzoltowski Here, we have a Volvo FH Globetrotter with the 750hp engine. I also have a Scania with the 730hp engine. They're both fast. But the Volvo looks better.

227300_20170330164341_1.thumb.png.25206b97eff2e28467a44e2649bb74db.png

Yes it's located at my Rotterdam garage and it has swiss plates, thanks to world of trucks. Probably couldn't tell if those plates were NL or Luxembourg tho

heh ... another ETS2 player 

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

Just now, Mister2010 said:

heh ... another ETS2 player 

As evidenced by how much time I've logged in ATS, I play far more ATS. But eh I play ets2 time to time.

Some of my ATS time has been from letting the game idle for a few hours like last night buttttttttttttttttt. Eh.

jh54.PNG.9c5463c1a621eb65f044534832e3bba7.PNG

2 minutes ago, wcreek said:

As evidenced by how much time I've logged in ATS, I play far more ATS. But eh I play ets2 time to time.

Some of my ATS time has been from letting the game idle for a few hours like last night buttttttttttttttttt. Eh.

jh54.PNG.9c5463c1a621eb65f044534832e3bba7.PNG

d6932ea4614c4aa78f7628c68c134a94.png

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

@wcreek

also played it before i got it on steam *cough cough*... also played ETS1 

On 3/27/2017 at 8:55 PM, Citadelen said:

Hide contents

Bamboozled thrice.

Hide contents

Jk no bamboozle :3

20170218_171455.thumb.jpg.ce540db5e0c740ba3f0f2b54dbb3b9a9.jpg20170219_144135.thumb.jpg.010c88684c6ec803dfa1ee072d2ce34d.jpg20170117_103326.thumb.jpg.7fa6c032c7113a1306678ef7f7780464.jpgBeauty becomes subjective after a certain point, one man's treasure is anothers rubbish. You're all beautiful to me. ;)

I have an adorable accent going for me as well I promise. :P

Those took far too long to upload RIP my 0.35 Megabit upload. :(

That dog's hair is better than mine.