What is the hardest game you ever played.

So hello everyone.  I was wondering what the hardest games you have ever played before.  What am talking about is a game that has a really steep learning curve for you, which affects the gameplay and difficultly.

Mine would be Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus ( PS3 ) That game was undoubtedly, crazy hard for me. Like all of the mechanics where extremely new to me, I had to learn how to guard more effectively, time my guards and heck not even guard at all and learn how to as well dodge effectively. I must say the game was rather spectacular for me, the graphics were top notch, from blood spluttering from the enemies to the special moves one could do.

The game had many challenges and it would make you pay if you forgot how the game works, you can't go all gun ho in this game it requires lots of skill to master this game, to obtain secret weapons, or finishing the story. This was the very first game I had to play on easy, because first time in, I died constantly even with the game on easy it was still a challenge, and not many games are made like that anymore, sure it was easy at times, but it forced you to play effectively, even on easy so it's not a walk in the park.  Personally one of my favorite games of all time, I haven't played the others but I should.

So what about you guys ?

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Electronic Super Joy doesn't have a very steep learning curve, but boy does it make you rage.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Ocarina of Time, Water Temple.

The original, and not the master quests. The master quests were actually easier for me.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Probably Quake III and UT Classic for me, not because the games in themselves are hard but because the people I played with back in the days were unbelievably good. Those games really brought my reflexes to a level I previously did not know existed.

Minesweeper, serious

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Drawn To Life on the DS. I had such a hard time beating some of the bosses. 

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

http://thelettervsixtim.es/

Have it on my 3DS.  The late levels get INSANELY difficult, so much so that they're borderline impossible.  Some custom map packs make it even harder.  Definitely give this a look if you want a hefty challenge.

QUOTE ME OR I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR RESPONSE 

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 2520M  RAM: 8GB DDR3  Storage: 275GB Crucial MX30

CS:GO

EA is right about games being hard.

It's a very easy game that requires thousands of hours to get somewhat good.

The Grey Squirrel

CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.8GHz - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Z170-E - GPU:  ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL

Case: Inwin 303 - RAM: 4x8GB Corsair LPX Storage: 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W

Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired / Bungee Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red Headphone: Sony MDR- 1R

Microphone:  Blue Yeti - Webcam: Logitech C920 - Monitors: 3x Dell S2415H 

http://thelettervsixtim.es/

Have it on my 3DS.  The late levels get INSANELY difficult, so much so that they're borderline impossible.  Some custom map packs make it even harder.  Definitely give this a look if you want a hefty challenge.

How do you have that on your 3DS? I finished it on steam a while back and while hard, defiantly not impossible. Very good short 2-3 hours game with good 8-bit like music.

The Grey Squirrel

CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.8GHz - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Z170-E - GPU:  ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL

Case: Inwin 303 - RAM: 4x8GB Corsair LPX Storage: 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W

Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired / Bungee Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red Headphone: Sony MDR- 1R

Microphone:  Blue Yeti - Webcam: Logitech C920 - Monitors: 3x Dell S2415H 

rayman and donkey kong

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

Kerbal space program cause I am too lazy to calculate basic physics. 

CPU: Intel i7 - 5820k @ 4.5GHz, Cooler: Corsair H80i, Motherboard: MSI X99S Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 2666MHz CL16,

GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Strix, Case: Corsair 900D, PSU: Corsair AX860i 860W, Keyboard: Logitech G19, Mouse: Corsair M95, Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, WD 1.5TB Black

Display: BenQ XL2730Z 2560x1440 144Hz

188211.jpg 

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Ocarina of Time, Water Temple.

The original, and not the master quests. The master quests were actually easier for me.

Really? I'm one of those people that did Water Temple no problem... And spent 8 hours on shadow temple somehow.

Some missions in GTA and Saints Row. But the some of the harder decisions have come from SimCity 3000.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Super Monkey Ball Adventure (PS2)

Bad control scheme, annoying camera, bland gameplay... This thing eats away at your concentration and one mess-up could easily cost you the half hour of hard work that you needed to get there...

I haven't touched the game for five years ffs... nor am I motivated to finish it...

What makes it hard is that upon playing the game for around half an hour, you begin to lose the needed concentration to progress through the puzzling levels...

Really? I'm one of those people that did Water Temple no problem... And spent 8 hours on shadow temple somehow.

Shadow temple was easy for be for some reason. Hardest for me was water temple, then forest, then fire. Shadow and Spirit were actually my favorite.

In a way, runescape. But then again that was sooooo much grinding.

So probably something like chess.

Interested in Business and Technology

Shadow temple was easy for be for some reason. Hardest for me was water temple, then forest, then fire. Shadow and Spirit were actually my favorite.

Its one of those things where I can't pick a favorite. I love them all, except for Fire which I'm iffy on.

My favorite game of all time is Majora's Mask and my favorite temple is stone tower.

Its one of those things where I can't pick a favorite. I love them all, except for Fire which I'm iffy on.

My favorite game of all time is Majora's Mask and my favorite temple is stone tower.

Ugh. I despised MM and everything after it.

Yeah I'm weird, my favorite zelda game is OoT. Probably because it was the first game I ever actually beat.

Ugh. I despised MM and everything after it.

Not trying to start anything but why do you dislike MM?