GTX 990

Xv Ghostly vX

How silly of me, that reminds me, 1030.

Might as well go for 1040

CPU: some amd thing Motherboard: its black RAM: its memory thats for sure GPU: r7 260x Case: corsair spec 01 Storage: 1tb of it PSU: 430w, so many watts

Display: its asus Cooling: fans Keyboard: logitech g710+ #browns4lyfe Mouse: its a logitech Sound: its what you hear Operating System: winders  

Which one does my xbox one have cause thats all i can game on atm. The graphics are pretty good i cant imagine them much better

weiners

Ok well pointed and no a 990 does not exist in their lineup or have any current standing to exist however their is of course speculation of what is a 980ti as history will show but as said it's all just speculation and has absolutely no solid ground as of right now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nvidia_graphics_processing_units#GeForce_900_Series

I for one realize that there is no 990. I assume I was quoted by accident. 

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink

OP please go away you're starting to piss me off.

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Which one does my xbox one have cause thats all i can game on atm. The graphics are pretty good i cant imagine them much better

It doesn't use a standard PC GPU. It is about equivalent to a 7790.

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink

This is hilarious and all, but I need to sleep.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Thanks to the few of you that are actually helping me i feel like ive learned so much in the past hour

weiners

Thanks to the few of you that are actually helping me i feel like ive learned so much in the past hour

i feel like i grew a tumor in the last 5 minutes because of this thread

Your Xcunt 1 is way better than quad 980's imo you should stay with it... please..

Please, behave like a proper PC elitist: 

I for one realize that there is no 990. I assume I was quoted by accident. 

Just to mention I did explain the question about previous comment.

Also this reminds me of the "Hi" thread from yesterday, good to be back in this guys!

You don't learn efficiently from this, try doing research on one of the sources that I am sure was mentioned in this thread.

Might as well go for 1040

That is as far as I will go, 1050 is too much for me to handle.

So I have been looking all over the internet for any 990s but i cant find them. Does anyone know where i can buy them. How much do they cost. I was planning on putting them in quad SLI because i want to be better than my annoying friend who has a 980.

1st world problems  :))))))))

the technological superstructure... far out.

Define R5 Black Window || i5 4690K || Scythe Kotetsu || Asus Maximus VII Gene || Kingston Fury 8GB || EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked ACX 2.0 || EVGA G2 750W || SSD/HDD/ODD

They'll be an GTX 990 since the 980 Ti wont happen. The 980 is already fully unlocked. 

Just wait till later in the year. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Oh this thread made my day, but seriously why go with a 1050 when you could go for a 1060 or 1070?

The stupidity of this thread is over 9000.

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

The stupidity of this thread is over 9000.

I gotta agree

Because he had a hard drive.

I gotta agree

Now that I looked at it, I think that I should have written "over 9900" :lol:

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

I'm sorry dude but if you are going to troll a forum thread you need to a far better job at it. It was OK for the first page or two but then plummeted downhill faster then Nvidias 970 preformance when it reaches past 3.5 GB Ram.

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!