GTX 990

Xv Ghostly vX

Well im sorry im not super knowledgeable about computer and stuff i said i was new here. It has nothing to do with me being dumb. They dont teach computers where i go to school

weiners

Well im sorry im not super knowledgeable about computer and stuff i said i was new here. It has nothing to do with me being dumb. They dont teach computers where i go to school

maaan, I tought you were joking... Watch a ton of youtube videos, start with techquickie then go to linustechtips, watch some how to build a computer etc..

Where else would i learn this stuff

TechQuickie, any of Linus' videos.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Check your private messages. I'll lead you through the knowledge if you're willing to learn.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

I like how everyone is actually answering those dumb questions seriously... :/

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

maaan, I tought you were joking... Watch a ton of youtube videos, start with techquickie then go to linustechtips, watch some how to build a computer etc..

Don't fall for it

CPU: some amd thing Motherboard: its black RAM: its memory thats for sure GPU: r7 260x Case: corsair spec 01 Storage: 1tb of it PSU: 430w, so many watts

Display: its asus Cooling: fans Keyboard: logitech g710+ #browns4lyfe Mouse: its a logitech Sound: its what you hear Operating System: winders  

Does linus really know what hes talking about tho. I kinda thought he was just a figurehead for the larger corporations of the technological superstructure

weiners

That may be quite offensive if that were a legitimate question. That makes it even better that I entirely agree with Fry.

Ok well pointed and no a 990 does not exist in their lineup or have any current standing to exist however their is of course speculation of what is a 980ti as history will show but as said it's all just speculation and has absolutely no solid ground as of right now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nvidia_graphics_processing_units#GeForce_900_Series

Like he just sells stuff for companies basically

Yes, he knows damn well what he's talking about. Go watch some of his latest reviews, they're pretty negative.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

I like how everyone is actually answering those dumb questions seriously... :/

The problem is that people will actually begin making assumptions like OP has, not everybody is equipped to understand how a computer works.

My favorite example is that my brother refers to thermal compound as Thermal Nuclear Paste.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Can you give me an example of a negative review. And what if he is working for the opposing company so he has to give them a bad review

weiners

Literally the questions that you are asking are just pure troll sounding. I understand you are new and have no clue but, First you ask about spending about $1800 on videos cards, then ask if but are certain a card exists when a google search would determine it doesn't. Then there is this, 

Does linus really know what hes talking about tho. I kinda thought he was just a figurehead for the larger corporations of the technological superstructure

Can you give me an example of a negative review. And what if he is working for the opposing company so he has to give them a bad review

He doesn't do "reveiws" really, they are more overviews still. 

He hated on these. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

You think we are all BOTS trying to convince you that our Lord Linus Sebastian is not bad???

He is the top tech youtuber and you are on his forum...

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink

Why would they stop at 980 and not make a 990 or a 1000.

Valid.

You should email Nvidia and ask them to make a 900, 910, 920, 930, 940, 950, 990, and 1000, all for the sake of chronological order! I'm sure they'll oblige in 8 new cards because "math"

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

Deep

CPU: some amd thing Motherboard: its black RAM: its memory thats for sure GPU: r7 260x Case: corsair spec 01 Storage: 1tb of it PSU: 430w, so many watts

Display: its asus Cooling: fans Keyboard: logitech g710+ #browns4lyfe Mouse: its a logitech Sound: its what you hear Operating System: winders  

You almost forgot 1020

How silly of me, that reminds me, 1030.

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink

The problem is that people will actually begin making assumptions like OP has, not everybody is equipped to understand how a computer works.

My favorite example is that my brother refers to thermal compound as Thermal Nuclear Paste.

OP is so obviously trolling and hes not even good at it...

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W