Same Sex Marriage? (your view)

Bicko96

Gravity is a theory, do you believe in gravity?

http://www.notjustatheory.com/

I don't know enough about it. But gravity is the theory of how attraction due to mass works. So, although I know that I'm not flying off the surface of the planet, gravity may be an incorrect theory. In theory. Lol. 

I don't know enough about it. But gravity is the theory of how attraction due to mass works. So, although I know that I'm not flying off the surface of the planet, gravity may be an incorrect theory. In theory. Lol.

Click the link.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

I think you need to research the difference between theories and hypotheses.

A hypothesis is a proposed explanation for something.

We call it a theory when that hypothesis has been tested with considerable evidence.

I'm all for same sex marriage. I don't see the distinction between love between a man and a woman, man and man, or woman and woman. Equality between individuals should be universal whether or not your sexual orientation is straight or homosexual or bisexual or transgendered or any other definition. If you're human then you're human and you deserve to have the same rights, in this case marriage, as anyone else.

It's their own decision if they want to marry someone from the same sex.  So i don't care if they do it.

Gravity is not a theory it is one of the laws of physics, whilst we still don't understand why mass attracts mass, we know it does and baring a divergence in spacetime it will always continue to be.

The only thing people need to remember in science is that there is a hypothesis, This hypothesis becomes a theory when there is both significant empirical evidence to support it and the theory can be falsified. For everything that is an absolute fact (like gravity and the 1st 2nd and 3rd law of thermodynamics) and is used repeatedly with the same result to test other theories are known as Laws.

As far as Gay rights go, I think they should remove the word Marriage from the legal system and current laws, keep it for the religous and find a new term for everyone to use in secular society.

Edit: grammatical error fixed.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

hopfully K rudd passes the law to have same sex marrige it needs to happen NOWWWW

Gravity is not a theory it is one of the laws of physics, whilst we still don't understand why mass attracts mass, we know it does and baring a divergence in spacetime it will always continue to be.

The only thing people need to remember in science is that there is a hypothesis, This hypothesis becomes a theory when there is both significant empirical evidence to support it and the theory can be falsified. For everything that is an absolute fact (like gravity and the 1st 2nd and 3rd law of thermodynamics) and is used repeatedly with the same result to test other theories are known as Laws.

As far as Gay rights go, I think they should remove the word Marriage from the legal system and current laws, keep it for the religous and find a new term for everyone to use in secular society.

Edit: grammatical error fixed.

http://www.notjustatheory.com/

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

I am not to sure what you are inferring?  your link supports exactly what I said.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

same amount of time as you being straight

darn... what do you think  about  those that think its a  choice...

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #GetWreckt

I am not to sure what you are inferring?  your link supports exactly what I said.

Sorry, I meant to quote someone else  :mellow: On my phone...

Gravity is a theory, not a law. Just because something is still classified as a theory it doesn't mean people are still unsure whether or not it's true, it's just that not everything has been understood. Gravity is very much real, it has just not been fully explained yet, but it's still a fact.

Well people should do whatever they want with their lives. So as long as it doesn't affect me I'm fine with it.

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

Let gay peeps be just as unhappily married as normal couples :P

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Gravity is a theory, not a law. Just because something is still classified as a theory it doesn't mean people are still unsure whether or not it's true, it's just that not everything has been understood. Gravity is very much real, it has just not been fully explained yet, but it's still a fact.

I am sorry but please google "Newton's Law of universal gravitation"  Gravity is a law as I described in my post. Because science is such a complicated subject I have trouble finding the right words to communicate appropriately, so I apologise if I cause confusion.

I don't see the problem in it, let the LGBT peeps be.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

darn... what do you think  about  those that think its a  choice...

i think they need to get there head out of there ass

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I believe in separation of church and state (at least in the US), and the only reasons people really disagree with gay marriage is (for the most part) religious reasons. I think be who you want to be and that it is a terrible thing that people can't marry who they love.

Intel 3570K - MSI GTX 660Ti 3GB OC Edition - 16GB Corsair LP RAM - ASRock Extreme4 Motherboard - Corsair HX850 - Adata Premier Pro SP900 120GB SSD with Windows 7 - Seagate Barracuda 1TD HDD - Seagate Barracuda 500GB HDD - Thermaltake Frio CPU Cooler - CM Storm Enforcer Case - Macbook Pro Early 2011 Laptop

I am someone who has much faith in our lord and savior Jesus. I've read the bible, old and new testament, the Qur'an, and other books. I've come to the conclusion that much of that is written is interpreted by man. I only fully believe that our lord only preach a hand full of concepts. I side with that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, however expressing it is the issue. Don't like gay marriage? That's your right. Don't start violence and mass protests over it. Because people do this, the LGBT community is very vocal, which makes the anti-LGBT community even more upset. It's really dumb tbh, I am actually for it but I wish everyone would leave it alone and let people live their own lives. God will make his judgment based on the soul of each person whether or not they are genuinely good human beings. Also, this world is grossly over populated and over HALF the world is starving. I HIGHLY doubt god wants more people in this world to suffer and live a life unfulfilled and let's face it, 2 people of the same gender cannot product an offspring. They can raise one that needs a home however which HELPS with our problems.

EDIT: Sorry going on a religious rant. I do not claim to be a "true" devout Christian. Have you read the bibles? In order to be a true follower of Jesus you:

Cannot shave your face/hair

Cannot engage in sex w/o intent of re-creation

Cannot engage in sex before marriage

Must kill your wife if she was not a virgin

Cannot get divorce

Cannot engage in sex with another person while married (I believe in this), however some couples willingly do this and hey that's their choice to keep things spicy

The list goes on and on and what gets me upset is how people who "claim" to be true Christians make excuses to violating MANY sins daily, but preach against the LGBT community. How on earth can you judge someone else when you're doing things JUST as bad in the lords eyes. You make excuses how you interpret that "differently", but there is FAR less in the bible about LGBT people then many other sins people commit on a daily basis.

I believe that Jesus wants us:

To live a life of fulfillment

To help those that need it

-Feed the hungry

-Shelter the homeless

-Help thy neighbor

Accept everyone regardless of their sins

Have a heart of good intentions

Help those w/o expectation of anything in return

Dedicate your time to those less fortunate.

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM

I am someone who has much faith in our lord and savior Jesus.  I've read the bible, old and new testament, the Qur'an, and other books.  I've come to the conclusion that much of that is written is interpreted by man.  I only fully believe that our lord only preach a hand full of concepts.  I side with that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, however expressing it is the issue.  Don't like gay marriage? That's your right.  Don't start violence and mass protests over it.  Because people do this, the LGBT community is very local, which makes the anti-LGBT community even more upset.  It's really dumb tbh, I am actually for it but I wish everyone would leave it alone and let people live their own lives.  God will make his judgment based on the soul of each person whether or not they are genuinely good human beings.  Also, this world is grossly over populated and over HALF the world is starving.  I HIGHLY doubt god wants more people in this world to suffer and live a life unfulfilled and let's face it, 2 people of the same gender cannot product an offspring.  They can raise one that needs a home however which HELPS with our problems.

your the first christian that has said something that makes sense.

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

your the first christian that has said something that makes sense.

I'd make a record of it, might not happen again lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I am pro gay marriage. Seems silly to be against something that does not affect you in my opinion religious or not.

If they want to get married and be miserable like the rest of us, they are welcome to do so.

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

i think they need to get there head out of there ass

hahahahahahahahaha... yea, i hope they will...

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #GetWreckt

hahahahahahahahaha... yea, i hope they will...

They'll have no choice, they either move with the times for get left behind to become outsiders of society lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate