NVIDIA Sends Press Invitations To March 3rd Event, Teasing A Gaming Product '5 Years In The Making'

abhay6547

Something to do with cars?

If it is it will be something ridiculous probably, like Dual SLI 980s running your car radio.

Rich Purnell Is A Steely-Eyed Missile Man

In class with no WiFi. Hope they release an nvidia branded bottle of water that hydrates 40% more than other name brands.

EDIT: just saw that its starting at 6pm PST, gonna try to not fall asleep by then.

Anime Addict |  My Rig: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ZGrQxr

Omg this is happening at 2am London time on 4th of march... I hoped it would be freaking today :(

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Lets say that happens,  the first thing AMD fanboys would say is that Intel and NVidia have destroyed gaming with their proprietary shit.

Nvidia fanboys would jump with teenybopper glee and the potential.

Everyone else would just get on with life knowing full well that the world will keep turning and tomorrow will be another day.

And the thing that amazes me most about this post is that the word "teenybopper" was in the dictionary already. :blink:

"Teenybopper"... Welcome back to the 60's, and don't forget - The Beetles are bigger than Jesus! :P

"Teenybopper"... Welcome back to the 60's, and don't forget - The Beetles are bigger than Jesus! :P

teenybopper was used quite heavily in the 90's also.  And John lenon said "popular",  not to split hairs but the inference of "more popular" versus "bigger" is quite important. 

Do you remember the 60's?  I was born in the 70's, due to being in a poorer family my first ten years of existence was with 60's furniture, technology and My parents looked like hippies.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

teenybopper was used quite heavily in the 90's also.  And John lenon said "popular",  not to split hairs but the inference of "more popular" versus "bigger" is quite important. 

Do you remember the 60's?  I was born in the 70's, due to being in a poorer family my first ten years of existence was with 60's furniture, technology and My parents looked like hippies.

Actually, I was born in the late 80's, but grew up listening to a LOT of music from the 50's, 60's & 70's, during the 90's! xD

Actually, I was born in the late 80's, but grew up listening to a LOT of music from the 50's, 60's & 70's, during the 90's! xD

Oh, by choice?  It's kinda rare that people choose to listen to music several generations before theirs.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Oh, by choice?  It's kinda rare that people choose to listen to music several generations before theirs.

really? i guess it is, though not unheard of, i listen to all sorts even some 30s and 40s stuff yet my main music is hip hop, read into that what you will

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

really? i guess it is, though not unheard of, i listen to all sorts even some 30s and 40s stuff yet my main music is hip hop, read into that what you will

In my experience it is complicated but most people seem to fall into a genre and get stuck there, truly eclectic people are rare, but just like taste, as you get older you start to appreciate more/different.

Partially choice, partially because it was being played on the radios 90% of the time anyway. At dad's place most of the radios were tuned to 1053 2CA (AM), whilst the radio in my room was tuned to Mix 106.3 (FM) <I grew up around Canberra xD>.

A good partial choice then :D , music during the 90's on commercial stations was stuff like bardot and the macarana,  it's no wonder appreciation for the arts has dropped of in the last decade. :unsure: :blink:

My guess? Set top box for streaming / GRID.

Please no.

:(

I'm really curious now, like it's a really big event. They even have bars and sh!t. 

Corsair 760T White | Asus X99 Deluxe | Intel i7-5930k @ 4.4ghz | Corsair H110 | G.Skill Ripjawz 2400mhz | Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce G1 Gaming (1584mhz/8000mhz) | Corsair AX 760w | Samsung 850 pro | WD Black 1TB | IceModz Sleeved Cables | IceModz RGB LED pack

I'm really curious now, like it's a really big event. They even have bars and sh!t. 

All of these developers/studios have reps there too.

Is the event live ???????

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Starting!!!! WOOoooooWWW The graphics are so life like. Almost like if they were people talking in real life.

HYPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEE

Corsair 760T White | Asus X99 Deluxe | Intel i7-5930k @ 4.4ghz | Corsair H110 | G.Skill Ripjawz 2400mhz | Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce G1 Gaming (1584mhz/8000mhz) | Corsair AX 760w | Samsung 850 pro | WD Black 1TB | IceModz Sleeved Cables | IceModz RGB LED pack

well thats lame , a supercomputer , a tv and a console :/

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Television, game console, and supercomputer?

^What Microsoft wanted the xbone to be.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

OR NOT AHHAHAHA

Great, Nvidia TV? It's going to be advertised as 4K but really it'll be only 3.5K...

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ