NVIDIA Sends Press Invitations To March 3rd Event, Teasing A Gaming Product '5 Years In The Making'

abhay6547

nice to see the voice recognition fail in front of you...

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

The can remote streams the audio when you plug headphones. Not really amazingly original (see WiiU as an example), but cool none the less.

streaming game console.. yah someone tried that... didnt go so well

So, who here's looking forward to rambling at their TV and remote?

Feels like an Apple conference.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

IT kinda feels he's trying to channelt the apple vibe, but I ahve to say he's not even cutting it close. 

i love how he has no idea what to talk about and the conference seems .... disorganised 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

War Thunder... coming soon. I think it's been coming soon since July of 2014. 

i love how he has no idea what to talk about and the conference seems .... disorganised

Always been like this.

War Thunder... coming soon. I think it's been coming soon since July of 2014. 

war thunder is my fav multi player online game xD 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

What is up with the empty beer bottle sound on the back?

Also is borderlands running at 720p? Or the video compression is at work?

I feel like someones trying to sell me something i really doin't want..  Also i dont wana bbe that guy but that borderlands gameplay was beyond laggy / low framerate

Is it me or does borderland look like it was slowing down when he didn;t look down the scope? :/

Edit : Talos look alittle bit better ? :o still abit of slow downs here and there.

Doom package (1, 2, and 3)!... hmmm... not sure that is good idea to have so much doom... might doom the device

ahhh i c wut u did deer