NVIDIA Sends Press Invitations To March 3rd Event, Teasing A Gaming Product '5 Years In The Making'

abhay6547

crysis 3 runs natively on android?

*laptop melts down in shame*

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Pls, answer our holy question, "But can it run Crysis"

sure , anything can play it at the lowest physical settings lmao 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

crysis 3 on multiplayer oh this has to be goooood

Can't shake this "Cult" feeling hes trying to cultivate. MAkes me alittle sick tbh. I think I'll read the liveblog instead

wait $2 games thats not bad thats like an fu to all consoles

The $200 price tag is quite competitive. Consoles gonna be sweating a bit now.

Grid changed to game streaming services. RIP bandwithe caps

Honestly, compared to Intel integrated graphics. The Tegra X1 chip is impressive. I would love to have the GPU side of the chip in my Surface Pro. Not to mention true full OpenGL, DirectX, DirectCompute, OpenCL, and CUDA support.

But as a gaming console... ouch. Just get a WiiU, and enjoy more and better games, for 50$ more.

OR

Get an HDMI cable, plug it to your laptop, and use Steam in home Stream.

OR if you hate cables

Get Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter (powerful miracast device) for ~55-60$, and stream wirelessly your Windows running tablet or laptop.

Gg consoles.

Corsair 760T White | Asus X99 Deluxe | Intel i7-5930k @ 4.4ghz | Corsair H110 | G.Skill Ripjawz 2400mhz | Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce G1 Gaming (1584mhz/8000mhz) | Corsair AX 760w | Samsung 850 pro | WD Black 1TB | IceModz Sleeved Cables | IceModz RGB LED pack

Hate to say this, but a consumer is better off buying a xbox1 or ps4

Test ideas by experiment and observation; build on those ideas that pass the test, reject the ones that fail; follow the evidence wherever it leads and question everything.

Hate to say this, but a consumer is better off buying a xbox1 or ps4

Well it is about half the price. But yeah, I was thinking "Why are they comparing this to the 360?" They said the 360 was very popular, but the Wii outsold the 360.

i kinda want to buy one just to say i have one , and then leave it boxed and unoppened in my closet as a relic from when nvidia goes bust from these crap ideas 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

war thunder is my fav multi player online game xD 

When I bought my shield tablet they were expecting it to be released shortly after. I bought a shield tablet on launch day expecting to play it by now. It's been nearly a year, no game.

If they managed to keep this as a new tablet over a console I would have probably bought one. I like being able to use my shield tablet as a "console" and then taking it with me on flights and keep gaming on it. I'm sure people will actually love this as a $200 console alternative but, it just isn't for me. 

When I bought my shield tablet they were expecting it to be released shortly after. I bought a shield tablet on launch day expecting to play it by now. It's been nearly a year, no game.

If they managed to keep this as a new tablet over a console I would have probably bought one. I like being able to use my shield tablet as a "console" and then taking it with me on flights and keep gaming on it. I'm sure people will actually love this as a $200 console alternative but, it just isn't for me. 

wow wth 

that would have made more sense 

Spoiler
Spoiler

i really expected something a lot better from nvidia. i'm glad i have lowered expectations when it comes to tech releases

Test ideas by experiment and observation; build on those ideas that pass the test, reject the ones that fail; follow the evidence wherever it leads and question everything.

i really expected something a lot better from nvidia. i'm glad i have lowered expectations when it comes to tech releases

its like they wanted to ruin their image for this one event lol

Spoiler
Spoiler

Amazon Fire TV does all the Nvidia Shield TV setup-box. Nvidia Grid subscription service could have been ported, and that is 100$.

Amazon Fire TV does all the Nvidia Shield TV setup-box. Nvidia Grid subscription service could have been ported, and that is 100$.

we can always hack the amazon fire to work with it lol 

Spoiler
Spoiler