Canada’s former Minister of Defense discloses UFO information

TGBSeth

Canada’s former Minister of Defense Paul Hellyer recently talked about his knowledge regarding the existence of UFO’s and extraterrestrial life during the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure which was held in Washington DC.  During the hearing, apparent bombshell information was provided with much of it targeted at the United States.  The claims Hellyer made during the hearing are as follows:

FULL STORY: http://www.tgbuzz.com/2013/06/24/canadas-former-minister-of-defense-discloses-ufo-information/

The guy sounds crazy to me. Senile maybe.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

How is this considered tech news?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I'm not sure if I am supposed to believe that or not.

He IS the former minister of defense, he should be a trust-able source, but.. it's so weird announcing it like that, and having small news sources report it.

If it were true, it would've made a lot more buzz I believe.

What would be even crazier is if that was true. What if that was true.

Are we prepared?

I'm not.

How come no one ever saw them since they can grow up to 10 feet tall?

After this shot, and all the shots that are being fired at the Americans, I would believe that the US will ignore him completely.

Wouldn't you think someone like Snowden would've already leaked some internal documents by now if they were really hiding aliens for the last 40 years?

If it was true, it probably would have been exposed for real by now. You never know though, crazy dudes like Paul Hellyer and Robert Lazar might be telling the truth...

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

I like how the "Says something extraordinary = must be 'crazy'"-logic just runs amock with this sort of things.

• He is the former minister of defense
  • He have many times before stated his opinions (as far as I can read)
  • He primerly refrence other sources

The real question here is: What does he really know that is not in the public domain. Or in other words, how much does a current or former minister of defense know about this sort of thing.  

FRACTAL DESIGN R4 / AMD FX 8350 / NVIDIA GTX 770 / ASUS SABERTOOTH FX990 R2

MacBook Pro (2011) w. Samsung 840 PRO & 16 GB Corsair Ram

I like how the "Says something extraordinary = must be 'crazy'"-logic just runs amock with this sort of things.

• He is the former minister of defense
  • He have many times before stated his opinions (as far as I can read)
  • He primerly refrence other sources
The real question here is: What does he really know that is not in the public domain. Or in other words, how much does a current or former minister of defense know about this sort of thing.
Probably nothing. It's obvious that if this kind of stuff is going on, it's being handled by very, very deep government agencies. Even people like the president and high clearance officials wouldn't be aware or allowed to know about these things.

TL;DR blame the Illuminati or something.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

Are you kidding? How would the identification of aliens not be tech news? Think about what science they could revolutionize us with?

Best regards Zahlio,
Unity asset developer - Game developer (http://playsurvive.com) - Computer Science student

If there is UFOs around, that's quite some tech news lol.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Are you kidding? How would the identification of aliens not be tech news? Think about what science they could revolutionize us with?

Or kill us in a fiery ball of death.

I don't care how credible he is, I will believe it when there is sufficient evidence to believe it. His word is not good enough for me. I want to meet these fucking aliens, and have them take me off this hopeless planet.

I'm not sure if I am supposed to believe that or not.

He IS the former minister of defense, he should be a trust-able source, but.. it's so weird announcing it like that, and having small news sources report it.

If it were true, it would've made a lot more buzz I believe.

What would be even crazier is if that was true. What if that was true.

Are we prepared?

I'm not.

How come no one ever saw them since they can grow up to 10 feet tall?

After this shot, and all the shots that are being fired at the Americans, I would believe that the US will ignore him completely.

Wouldn't you think someone like Snowden would've already leaked some internal documents by now if they were really hiding aliens for the last 40 years?

Well, there are some big news sources reporting on it but there is no way for myself or any other Journalist to know if this is a true thing.   And, no one saw them because they are not walking around in the public, everything is supposedly very secret. 

Even Snowden would not know because of how secret the stuff is.  There are millions of analysts like Snowden but only a few people that would ever hear about these Aliens (assuming this is all true.)

The guy sounds crazy to me. Senile maybe.

Definitely my first thought, and he is far removed from Government office but he also cites very reputable scientists and is relatively trustworthy himself. 

Crazy situation no matter what. 

"UFO" doesn't necessarily imply alien spacecraft. Some of these "UFOs" could be a natural phenomenon.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"UFO" doesn't necessarily imply alien spacecraft. Some of these "UFOs" could be a natural phenomenon.

Did you even click the link...

Did you even click the link...

No. But I'm not wrong. Many UFOs turn out to be swamp gas, satellites, etc.

No. But I'm not wrong. Many UFOs turn out to be swamp gas, satellites, etc.

Click the link before you participate in the thread.

The title is misleading. It says "discloses information about UFOs." The subject of UFOs is very broad. It should be "discloses information about aliens." These are nothing more than claims provided by the supposed former Minister of Defense.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

The title is misleading. It says "discloses information about UFOs." The subject of UFOs is very broad. It should be "discloses information about aliens." These are nothing more than claims provided by the supposed former Minister of Defense.

Well he disclosed overall info about both UFO's and Aliens.  And what do you mean "supposed" minister of defense lol, that implies that he is an impostor. 

It would make sense that a species from Orion would visit. The exact layout of Orion's belt is in many structures including the layout of the pyramids of Egypt and native american cities in Arizona. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-5Xtqc4TZTdk/T2oVC0URAqI/AAAAAAAAITo/4zcgXBze3MI/s1600/Pyramids_Orion's+Belt.JPG

Ya that's what I alluded to in the article.  Since so many civilizations have drawn pictures of aliens or there home planets, it seems likely that they have definitely visited.