Canada’s former Minister of Defense discloses UFO information

TGBSeth

i heard obama has already dispatched seal team six.

Thats right we know what you did last summer america.. 

The title is misleading. It says "discloses information about UFOs." The subject of UFOs is very broad. It should be "discloses information about aliens." These are nothing more than claims provided by the supposed former Minister of Defense.

Oh my goodness...

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

Oh my goodness...

Okay.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

• The Tall Whites live to be up to 800 years old and stay around 5’11″ until 400 years old at which point they begin to grow-up to 10ft tall-before death.

That sounds cool, I wish we grew when we got old.

That sounds cool, I wish we grew when we got old.

I know right!  Although the full way in which they supposedly grow is that when they get taller, their organs do not become larger and fail to support the body which leads to death.  So it's not THAT great. 

classic disinformation :)

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

i heard obama has already dispatched seal team six.

He'll stay in office by switching from "I killed Osama" to "I killed the aliens." :p

To say that Aliens do not exist is simply ludicrous these days and this guy seems to think even the notion of Aliens is a conspiracy.  

Although if by some miracle we were the absolutely only species in the ENTIRE Universe that existed - lest that can do what we do - We'd have virtually unlimited (not really) resources and space to move through and colonize (eventually). If we ever work out time travel once it comes to the end of the Universe (if it does stop expanding) - we just travel back billions (trillions?) of years and colonize some distant part of space many millions, billions or trillions of lightyears from Earth. . . .

He's talked about this before. It's very interesting, but a little hard to swallow.

I want to believe.

He's talked about this before. It's very interesting, but a little hard to swallow.

I want to believe.

Ya he has been talking about it for a while.  I think the recent one was just the first time that he called out the US gov. 

• 1 year later...

UFOs and Aliens from outer space:

I believe it when i see it. (Not some videos or photos but the real thing)

America is known for amount of BS their government comes out with so i dont believe a word anybody who is or was involved in secret actions says.

Talking about UFOs is neverending cycle of discussion.

Mainly the thought of some other form of life visiting us is what amazes me the most :)

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

You're free to make a new thread after well over a fucking year you know

Yeah... but this still gets to the top of the list in 'view new content' refreshings.

Maybe tomorrow I will. 2am doesnt make for the best thread creation concentration.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Why the fuck would you revive a over year old thread that has nothing to do with tech news in the first place?

Off topic or general discussion man. It's not rocket science.