Paperchase

I'd have to go for a few here:

InWin: 509, 303 and 805

Phanteks: Enthoo EVOLV TG

NZXT: H440

Corsair: 760T and 750D

BitFenix: Prodigy

1 hour ago, Z-Gaming said:

Hello people. What is the case you prefer most, even if you don't have it? I want to see which ones i should consider looking for my build. Would prefer ATX, but hey, it's your favo(u)rite, so i can't set a barrier. GO  NUTS YALL!

S340 and 450D hands down...

When life gives you drugs you sell them for a living.

• 2 months later...

So I've started drawing up soft plans for a new PC build, but my problem is that the vast majority of cases are either just boring, or ugly as all hell. For me, the case should be something that's really pleasing to the eye - it's the first thing you notice about a PC, and it's also probably somewhere pretty prominent. I don't want to spend loads of money on components for a machine that's going to be ugly. I eventually settled on Lian Li and InWin (super expensive, but they do some great looking cases).

My search also gave me an idea, I can't be the only one in the community looking for a good looking case, so what are your favourites? And why?

my current favourite is the InWin 909: http://www.inwin-style.com/en/gaming-chassis/909 with the smaller 904 in a close second. I really like the single piece of aluminium paired with the tempered glass. I've heard they're pretty difficult to work with, but that's a case I'd love to have on my desk.

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv tempered glass edition is probably the best looking case i know off tbh, great case and it looks just crazy good

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

16 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv tempered glass edition is probably the best looking case i know off tbh, great case and it looks just crazy good

It's a great looking case! I really like the whole sheets of glass as side panels that we're starting to see more of.

Just now, Maxxie said:

It's a great looking case! I really like the whole sheets of glass as side panels that we're starting to see more of.

yah thats what i love about it :D just looks amazing

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Be Quiet Dark Base 900 Pro. Love the minimalistic non-flashy case. I don't want my case to grab as much attention as what happens on the screen. Plus it's silent, and it has a Qi charger on the case! Which is awesome!

• 3 months later...

What PC case do you like the best?

Mine is the Corsair Graphite 780T Red

Please post in the proper sub-forum when creating threads.

Thread moved to "Cases and Power Supplies."

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

• 1 month later...

Personally, I LOVE THE NZXT S340 & S340 ELITE. 

There are no words to describe it's beauty.

It's sort of ironic, that I love the case but I do not have it, I cannot afford it. lol, either way I am getting it soon and I am very hyped. Although, aside from it's beauty. I was thinking of getting another case (yes even after what I just said), for the sole purpose of having vertical gpu mounting.

I was wondering, what are you favourite cases? I am looking for one with as I said, vertical gpu mounting & a good cable management system.

ALSO I was also thinking of just modding the case to support vertical gpu mounting, but I wouldn't know where to start.

NZXT manta probably :P 

Is it a giant mini ITX case? Yep

Does it support dual 240/280mm rads? Yep

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

Spoiler

Omen-1.jpg

That's my favorite case of all time. It's almost mythical though - VoodooPC only sold those cases to previous customers, and they were sold just before they got sold to HP. If I ever run across this case, I would literally drop $1k+ to have it.

My second favorite case (this one I own) is the HP Blackbird 002 case. I'm going to strip it down, and have it powdercoated in some crazy colors after I mod it.

Third favorite case is probably the Silverstone Raven RV001

Fourth favorite would be the TJ07/murderbox

And last, but not least, I enjoyed the old Alienware cases (the OG cases, mind you - the ones that were custom painted, and all metal. Those things were sweet.)

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

My favorite little case is hands down the Node 202.

Favorite larger case is a tie between the Enthoo Pro, Evolv, and the Define R5.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Corsair 400c (think that's what it's called). The white one. 

Current Build:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 // Mobo: Ryzen AM4 B350 GAMING PLUS ATX // RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000MHz // GPU: Gigabyte AMD Radeon RX 580 Gaming 8GB // SSD: Kingston A400 120GB // HDD: 3 x WD Blue 1TB // PSUCorsair 650M // Case: Corsair 450D // Monitor: LG Ultrawide 29" IPS

Plex Server:

CPU: AMD FX 8350 Black Edition // Mobo: Gigabyte - GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 Micro ATX // RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz // GPU: GeForce GTX 670 // HDD: Seagate BarraCuda 2TB // PSU: Kolink Core Series 500W 80 Plus Certified // Case: AVP Viper Mini Tower

Other:

PS4 Pro // PS3 // Nintendo Switch (Pokemon edition) // Nintendo 3DS // Xbox 360 // iPhone 8 Plus // Macbook Retina 2013

Fav case to build in would be my current case which is the Define S.... Fav case to look at would hands down be the S340 elite.

CPU: Intel i7 7700K | GPU: ROG Strix GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Seasonic X-1250 (faulty) | Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200Mhz 16GB | OS Drive: Western Digital Black NVMe 250GB | Game Drive(s): Samsung 970 Evo 500GB, Hitachi 7K3000 3TB 3.5" | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z270x Gaming 7 | Case: Fractal Design Define S (No Window and modded front Panel) | Monitor(s): Dell S2716DG G-Sync 144Hz, Acer R240HY 60Hz (Dead) | Keyboard: G.SKILL RIPJAWS KM780R MX | Mouse: Steelseries Sensei 310 (Striked out parts are sold or dead, awaiting zen2 parts)

Corsair 760T. It has all i need and looks badass.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Yeah, for me it's the S340 too. My new PC will be built in that case (probably the windowed black one, but that one with purple lightning is very nice too)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Been a year and I still love my Corsair Air 540. It's pretty easy to get a clean cable management in the front thanks to the ''two chamber'' design. :)

The new Corsair crystal cases with the tempered glass is also pretty sexy though.

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

CoolerMaster Mastercase Maker 5t. I don't have it yet... but I will...soon tm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AX1600i owner. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_GMev0EwK37J3zZL98zIqF-OSBuHlFEHmrc_SPuYsjs/edit?usp=sharing My WIP Power Supply Guide.

Phanteks Enthoo Elite looks p dope.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III