ENDED: The ✖ Giveaway IV! - This Week: Hotline Miami

Bleedman0xx
Go to solution Solved by kierden,

Sup

post-20169-0-70220700-1371749439.png

The ✖ Giveaway IV is now over! The winner is: kierden - Congratulationns!

post-20169-0-39326000-1371748970.jpg

Hotline Miami is a high-octane action game overflowing with raw brutality, hard-boiled gunplay and skull crushing close combat. Set in an alternative 1989 Miami, you will assume the role of a mysterious antihero on a murderous rampage against the shady underworld at the behest of voices on your answering machine. Soon you'll find yourself struggling to get a grip of what is going on and why you are prone to these acts of violence.

Rely on your wits to choreograph your way through seemingly impossible situations as you constantly find yourself outnumbered by vicious enemies. The action is unrelenting and every shot is deadly so each move must be quick and decisive if you hope to survive and unveil the sinister forces driving the bloodshed. Hotline Miami’s unmistakable visual style, a driving soundtrack, and a surreal chain of events will have you question your own thirst for blood while pushing you to the limits with a brutally unforgiving challenge.

On with the show!

The winner of this week's giveaway will receive a free Steam key of Hotline Miami. So enter now 'cause it won't last long!

post-20169-0-58363600-1371748541.png

To the Reader:

• DO NOT post if you simply just want to thank me for my giveaways. If you'd like to show your support for my giveaways then simply click the "Like This" button on this post below. Please don't post if you don't intend to enter the giveaway as it will hurt the chances of others who enter.
  • Just as always, I encourage you to post something that will make this thread an interesting one. You may post funny pictures, jokes or anything that comes to mind. This is not a requirement, instead it's simply to keep the thread interesting.

How to Enter:

• All you have to do is post in this thread (provided you meet the requirements below) and you're in!

How to Win:

• The winner will be chosen completely at random. Bring your good-luck charm!

Forum Prerequisites: (Based on Steam price.)

Disqualifications:

• Multiple posts. (You may only post once in this giveaway. Anyone with more than one post will automatically be disqualified.)

post-20169-0-58363600-1371748541.png

This week's giveaway will last 10 hours from the date of this post.

If any of the above has confused you, please don't hesitate to PM me and I will try to explain it the best way I can. Do not post your questions/concerns in this thread.  :)

Good luck!

IV=4 just sayin...

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

Hotline Miami sweet wanted to get this missed out on the humble bundle with it :(

Thanks, you sir are awesome. (thanks for the logo btw i owe you one)

I liked the one where we got as many entries as posts or however that worked. that was cool

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Count me in please :D -- Fun fact The melting point of Tungsten is so high that were it to be poured on lava the metal would solidify.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch

Fun fact: Hottest temperature anything can become without defying our laws of physics is known as a "Kugel Blitz" :P 1.41 * 10^23

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Good morning everybody!

The wonder is, not that the field of stars is so vast, but that man has measured it. - Anatole France

Yay, moar giveaways!!

38947661.jpg

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.

RAWR >:V 

post-5552-0-96964300-1371752943.jpg

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Entry!
Thanks for the giveaway!

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

The ✖ Giveaway IV is now over! Thanks to everyone who participated.

The winner has been announced in the original post. Congratulations!