new LTT logo c: (updated)

Ehhh I seem not to get use to this new logo I am going back to old one :d

You can't walk out of your own story - Rango

I like the old one better too

Main Rig

CPU-
AMD FX 8350 | CPU Cooler- CM hyper 212 Evo | GPU- Radeon HD 7970 | RAM- G.SKill Ripjawz X 2x4 | Storage- 1TB WD Black | 128gb Plextor Ms5 | Case- BitFenix Shinobi   | Motherboard- Gigabyte AM3+ UD3 | PSU- Rosewill hive 750 watt

Media PC

CPU- A10-5800k | GPU- Onboard | RAM- Ripjaws X 4Gb | Storage- Seagate 1TB | Case- Bitfenix Prodigy M | Motherboard- MSI A75M-E35 | PSU- Antec 350W Basiq

Seriously, I think just making tech a little brighter would work so much better

Is getting there. I'd be looking at widening the character spacing for the word tech. For example:

linust e c htips

Not that big, but slightly more than the default.

I think its boring ... so boring it might as well be beige

Its all about those volumetric clouds

I like it, but it really isn't in the same palette as the green search button over to the right.

He who dies with the most tools wins.

I think this would belong in Forum News rather than general news, anyway, my guess it they're trying to use the same style everywhere LinusTechTips or LinusMedia is mentioned, YouTube (e.g.channel and videos), Forum Title, Twitch (the Twitter bar thing) etc. Makes sense for the sake of consistency.

I like it. It goes well with the dark theme.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

I don't mind the new logo but what are they going to do about the web icon on the tab?

The Syndicate

So this was the thread everyone was talking about, Haha.

I understand that Linus Media Group are trying their best to grow and Become a professional corporation. 
The logo that they have atm is a elegant and modern Corporation Logo. Which is fantastic. Although, this Logo should be used on the http://linusmediagroup.com/

Website. 

The old Logo gave a good feel to the Forum, I think they should stick with something like the old one. 

P.T Networx Australia

It actually might change again yeah - sorry man im just testing to see what fits the site best - next change will likely be width and a brighter orange

It better change again. If I had photoshop id make it myself.

I like the new white one

Sony Vaio Pro 13 CPU:Haswell Core i5 4200U RAM: 4 GB GPU: HD4400 Storage: SSD Pci-e 128GB (Its really fast), External 1TB Seagate Expansion Drive Weight: 1.06kg (made of carbon fiber) 

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (4.4.2 Omnirom) 

Merged & moved to general 

i liked the old one :P

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

I prefer this one. I love minimalism.

not so sure about the white :P

02.01%20installer%20v3.png

:lol:

Merged & moved to general 

merged with what? :o

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

now MUCH MUCH better on black theme

http://i.imgur.com/9KLXEIm.jpg

I can't wait for that theme

Motherboard: MSI-990FXA-GD65 | CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.3Ghz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 770 Lightning @ 1300Mhz CC and 8000Mhz MC | Case: Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | OS: Windows 8.1

It's been updated, The 'TECH' is now the same size as 'Linus' and 'tips'

Didn't that happen last night?

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

I don't see what's "LOL" about it. Like it said right there, search didn't show anything, so I was under the impression that no one had posted about it

Hey don't worry about it  :lol:. It happens to everyone who posts in the news section at least once. So it happens here too, not a problem.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.

I actually like the new one. It looks more professional.

Here is where I would keep my frolics if I had any.

I am starting to dislike the new logo. It looks to "corporate". The old one was "playful". This is minimalistic which is nice at first glance but now looks boring. The thing that's bugging me is the white is not white because of the surrounding blue if that makes sense. The shade of the white should be change to counteract that. I have no idea how you would do it but I am not a graphics design expert.

At any rate the current logo should be made bigger. and more whitespace (bluespace in this case) should be added above and below it. It looks rather squashed.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

i just noticed that  :O

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015