Need some guidance for POWER SOLUTIOS

Hello!

I need some guidance for the issue I'm having with the power/electricity.

I live in Pakistan and electricity outages or surges is a pretty frequent thing here now. It wasn't that bad before but this summer its way worse. Recently, I was playing a game on my PC and electricity went off for just 2-3 seconds and it came back, meanwhile my pc was working perfectly fine, it didn't shut off. I didn't even get to know until I went out of my room after that match I was playing.
The problem now is that I'm afraid of these outages or surges, they may cause some serious damage to the components. I didn't had a dedicated power solution for my PC until now but after this I'm thinking of getting a APC or a Voltage Stabilizer. I don't really know what those both are for and that's the reason that why I'm here. Kindly let me know what should I purchase to keep my system safe, I don't really want a backup, I will wait for the power to be back after it's gone but the main purpose is to protect PC.
Thank you in advance!

EDIT: My PSU is XPG Core Reactor II 750W Gold (need a solution that can handle it)

Get a UPS, which can give your pc about 5 minutes during a power outage to safely shut it down

Apprentice Software Developer

Just now, Blasty Blosty said:

Get a UPS, which can give your pc about 5 minutes during a power outage to safely shut it down

I had a UPS solution in my mind but I didn't wanted to include any additional battery(s). I wanted it keep it smaller, honestly there's not so much space in my room lol

1 minute ago, u55ama said:

I had a UPS solution in my mind but I didn't wanted to include any additional battery(s). I wanted it keep it smaller, honestly there's not so much space in my room lol

Not really many options then

You can get a surge protector, but that would not protect against outages, only bad power

2 minutes ago, Blasty Blosty said:

Not really many options then

You can get a surge protector, but that would not protect against outages, only bad power

https://www.czone.com.pk/ups-stabimatic-ups-stabimatic-gemini-ups-1250va-gemini-1250-line-interactive-ups-pakistan-p.11597.aspx

I was actually looking for something like this. Also didn't wanted to break my bank.

Yeah that UPS would work, how powerful is your pc (how many watts)?

its Ryzen 7 5800X paired with 3070Ti. My PSU is XPG core reactor II 750W Gold

5 minutes ago, u55ama said:

its Ryzen 7 5800X paired with 3070Ti. My PSU is XPG core reactor II 750W Gold

Yeah that should be fine, according to what I have found the UPS is about 875 watts, so it can handle your pc mid-game if the power were to go out.

You will still only get a couple minutes, but that is all you need to safely shut down your pc.