new LTT logo c: (updated)

Can always do alternates for light/dark backgrounds:

KEQVHWZ.jpg

ok these look very good 

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

That black theme looks so dull. Shouldn't there be like a choice on the bottom of the page of what theme you want to be displayed instead of forcing people to view something they don't want to. I'll

"My Profile Picture Says Everything You Need To Know About Life"

I don't really notices the logo that much  

I think that's the problem.

Minimalism is fine, etc... But this logo just lacks of identity.

You can't just throw your text in helvetica and call that a logo. 

I prefer the old one. It wasn't looking "pro", but it was fun, and recognizable. Now it looks like a generic lambda forum.

I think that's the problem.

Minimalism is fine, etc... But this logo just lacks of identity.

You can't just throw your text in helvetica and call that a logo.

I prefer the old one. It wasn't looking "pro", but it was fun, and recognizable. Now it looks like a generic lambda forum.

It's difficult to fit detailed logos into such a small area, look at Tek Syndicate's, they have a logo but didn't use it on the header, probably for that reason.

I like the new logo, it's grown on me. I have to be honest I never liked the old one, this one is definitely an improvement.

I miss the old logo. The simplicity of the new one makes it look boring and doesn't help it stand out (no offense meant).

maybe if the 'tech' part was more yellow than orange? it's just so non eye catching that I look away from it

If you'd like to go back to the old logo, download the greasemonkey extension for Firefox https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/?src=userprofile (I don't know about chrome, but it might be available, CBA to look now) then add the attached script. Then it'll look just like it did before

redirect ltt logo.user.zip

HTTP/2 203

It's difficult to fit detailed logos into such a small area

The header should fit the logo, not the opposite.

A graphic identity is far more important to a company than a website layout.

I find the one on the youtube header fine though, the font size contrast + disposition makes all the difference, imo.

But using 2 different logos is a big mistake. (once again, in my opinion)

I almost made this post but I didn't because I thought it was an error that would be rectified soon. Maybe they could put my logo :D

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

Some websites have that dropdown at like the bottom of the page or UserCP where you can change the theme of the forums.

I'm not sure if that's even possible here

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

new one.

I support a more unified LMG look across all its subsidiaries IE LTT and tech quickie. 

honestly stop making a big deal about it please

really, all this for 4 letters ? 

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

I prefer the old one as well. It's a lot more distinguishable.

We are working on branding still - we are currently looking into designing a logo to go along with the name to make it more unique but the generally minimalistic style is here to stay! I won't remove the old image files off the server so if you guys wish to force the old logo i never saw anything ^_^

If you'd like to go back to the old logo, download the greasemonkey extension for Firefox https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/?src=userprofile (I don't know about chrome, but it might be available, CBA to look now) then add the attached script. Then it'll look just like it did before

They should go with the "new" youtube layout its so lovely  XD

I don't really notices the logo that much  

I don't want Intel showed into my face every time i open a forum page.

On topic, the new logo is pretty bad compared to old one but this one looks great on the dark theme a forum member made.

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

I think they need a graphic designer do work on it for them. Red and blue have horrible contrasts.

The new logo is ok, albeit a little generic. I think the "tech" should be the same yellow as it was before or even green like the search/page buttons to keep the theme consistent. The red/orange does not go with blue at all and looks completely out of place.

Motherboard ASUS P8Z77-V LX | CPU Intel i5 3550 @ 3.30GHz | Graphics Card MSI Power Edition GTX 660 Ti @ 1302MHz | PSU Corsair TX650 | RAM 8GB Crucial Ballistix 1600MHz

Boot Drive 128GB OCZ Agility 4 | Recording HDD 500GB Seagate Barracuda | Games HDD 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Monitor Dell U2312HM

The header should fit the logo, not the opposite.

For the most part that's true, but you always have to take into consideration peoples viewing resolutions, not so much of an issue now, but have a look at any website they will usually be designed ~900px wide.

The logo obviously isn't going to use up anywhere near that or it would take up half the page in height or look awfully disproportionate, they probably have a max of lets say 300x200px to work with and even that is huge... not an easy task with some logos or fonts.

Some websites have that dropdown at like the bottom of the page or UserCP where you can change the theme of the forums.

I'm not sure if that's even possible here

IPB supports it.

Installed the Dark theme from that user.

Now it does look nice.. but still prefer old logo  :P  :D

CPU: i7 3930K 3.2Ghz on Noctua NH-U14S| RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance @1600Mhz + 32GB Kingston Beast @ 1866Mhz | MBO: Asus P9X79 | GPU: ASUS GTX970 STRIX | SSD: Samsung 840 PRO 256GB + Crucial M500 480GB  |  HDD: 2*3TB Seagate | PSU: Cooler Master 850m2 850W | Case: Cooler Master Cosmos Pure Black

Dell P2715Q, 4K @t 60Hz :)