new LTT logo c: (updated)

Snickerzz http://linustechtips...-c/#entry352331 already beat you to the punch bro :)

^^ :)

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I like the new logo! It's so much more professional looking.

Exactly my thoughts.

I saw it but didn't think it was new. Don't mind the new logo but I also like the old one too. The old one had more character compared to the new one.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

The only improvement is that damn p.... Pfft. P..

Sarah Jessica Parker

PS, I personally prefer the old one, the new design is cool buy the color does not always work.

The one with the dark "linus" and dark "tips" wont work well on the dark theme.

Sure the white one looks nice on the forum, but people will want to use it for stuff like watermarks, this is always the case with any forum logo.

So the old one was much better when it comes to color compatibility, unlike the new logo's the old one stands out in almost every background color (or at least the common ones)

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

Size of the new one needs to be a bit bigger. Looks tiny on my page even at 1600x900

OLD LOGO BACK NOW

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

It's changing quite rapidly now so the poll is fairly redundant.

I like where this logo is going, not sure if its quite there yet, its all dependent on the theme. Really like it in the vids.

The old logo was pretty bad I'm glad to see a change. On its own it might need slightly adjusted, perhaps different fonts or boldness' separating "Linus" and "tech tips"

Whenever I try and edit a post it turns to HTML.

press this button

1NvQz6k.png

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

Yeah... The search function let me down big time! Anyways, looks pretty good, but he should have stayed with the yellow-ish colour instead of the red-ish colour they went with IMO

I don't like the new one. Maybe we should give Linus a crash course on corporate identity ;)

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

it's awesome compared to the old one, just needs to fill the gap the old one did
although I wish it had personality into it

I just noticed... how long has the forum logo been like that?

Edit: did a search for logo, nothing showed up. Sorry for the repost

Snickerzz http://linustechtips...-c/#entry352331 already beat you to the punch bro :)

Lol he beat you with 27min :P

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.

Lol he beat you with 27min :P

I don't see what's "LOL" about it. Like it said right there, search didn't show anything, so I was under the impression that no one had posted about it

Beautiful, well proportioned, minimalistic, and stylish. Love the new branding on the videos, the channel banner and the forum.

L3CZ2.jpg

Fractal Design Define R4 | Intel i7-4770K | Corsair H80i | Corsair SP120 PWM | MSI Z87-GD65 GAMING | 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro | MSI GTX770 GAMING | Samsung 840EVO 120GB | 2x WD Red 2TB | Corsair AX760 | Windows 8 Pro

The logos fine, I prefer the old one, but it's fine (also, why is it so small?)

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

I kinda like the old one a little more in my opinion. That might just be me hating change though.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Looks good. Less cartoonish and much more professional. Me like xD

Top Stig

It's a party in the GTA

The old logo suits better for my Speed Dial 2 but I like the new one too.

Here's the old one if someone needs it for the same usage scenario: http://linustechtips.com/main/public/style_images/1_image2.png

Intel i7 5820K Asus X99-A | G.Skill 2133MHz 4x8GB | Asus STRIX GTX980 | 500GB Samsung EVO 840 | Corsair AX760W | Qnix WQHD Matte | Windows 10

It actually might change again yeah - sorry man im just testing to see what fits the site best - next change will likely be width and a brighter orange

A touch too wide in my opinion. ;)

bVkqLuP.png

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Not very long, probably less than a few hours.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

It looks like one of my first assignments for multimedia art in high school. (Ugly font, kerning issues) :mellow:

I don't know if it's just the font, but every letter looks like it's a different size. The round letters (E, C, P) feel really awkward.

Build Logs

Project "Oh No" | Ice Pack | Secondhand | MicroP

Maybe we should hold a little competition to create a logo :) I can't be the only one here who works with Photoshop/AI ^^

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

PS, I personally prefer the old one, the new design is cool buy the color does not always work.

The one with the dark "linus" and dark "tips" wont work well on the dark theme.

Sure the white one looks nice on the forum, but people will want to use it for stuff like watermarks, this is always the case with any forum logo.

So the old one was much better when it comes to color compatibility, unlike the new logo's the old one stands out in almost every background color (or at least the common ones)

There could always be 2 versions, one for dark backgrounds and one for light backgrounds. As long as the overall design in the same.