Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I would love to win this amazing cpu.

I'm currently building my new streaming/videoediting machine and was forced to go for an I5 4460 for lack of money. But this chip would give a formidable boost for my future rig

6 CORE GAMING RIG!!!

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home

I'm in dying need for VT-d support which my 4770k doesn't have, would be great if I won this.

HI!
If i will win one of these processors, i will upgrade my second generation core i5 build.
Good Luck!

I would love to have this so I can build a CAD/CAM workstation for Solidworks and Alphacam. My current computer starts to bog down when I have multiple large Solidworks assemblies and 100+ operation Alphacam files open.

I would like to use this for a pretty decent gaming PC i'd like to build. Getting this would be a huge load off my budget so i'm hoping for a good chance of this!

I would buy a Asus X99-Deluxe which have been taunting me at work ever since we got it in the store.

Hello Linus and Luke!

I would love to upgrade my PC I use for developing games on Unreal Engine 4 so that my render times would be a ton faster and I wouldn't need to worry about it crashing anytime soon :)

;)

Yes

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

I would buy a X99 board with some DDR4 RAM. This would be an amazing upgrade from my A8-5600k xD.

i would love that i7 5820k processor because since i stream games the extra cores would defiantly help and it would be a upgrade to what i got now. i just need to hope that i win.

I would love to have this. if i won, id sell my current z77 rig and build a x99 one

Hey guys over at Linus Tech Tips!! 

I would love winning the i7 5820K processor because I am currently in the middle of my very first computer build that I am going to be using for gaming, video editing and making podcasts and having this top of the line CPU would be the perfect addition to that computer!

Thank you for all of the information and help on my computer build so far! Keep it going guys! you are doing great!

I am actually going to build my first desktop and I am currently eyeing the i5 4690k, but if I win this, I will go all out and buy a monster gpu(s)!!! @_@

I would love it, hug it, kiss it, and then throw it in to a X99, and build a gaming beast.

Hi nick

If i were to win this I would switch to an Intel motherboard so i can use it

I think if I won this processor I would probably start getting to work on my new streaming and editing rig

I'd definitely start my return to PC. I'm coming back from being a Mac user and would be building a X99 build for video editing, media authoring, and gaming. Looking to get a 980 so this would help knock a few hundred off my already tight budget

CPU: Intel Core i7 5930K | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i | Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS | Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4GD5OC

Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB + Western Digital BLACK 2TB | PSU: Corsair AX860i | Case: be quiet! Silent Base 800 | OS: Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) 

Hi,

I would use it to (hopefully) speed up video rendering a bit.

just want to upgrade my pc... Been eyeing something from Intel for a while now (been running AMD for the last 6 years)