Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I would jam it into a picture frame and hang it on the wall. Or build a new pc again and have tow awesome pc's :D

Hello there!

Well, I would get myself a sweet sweet X99 MoBo to go along with that kickass Processor! Probably an ASRock X99 Extreme4, ASRock Mobos never disappoint (in my case at least).

That i7-5820K would really cut down on costs ;)

Hello! I would use this processor for video encoding & some gaming! =)

I would want the processor so that I could start developing a Oculus Rift DK2 game, and maybe another one after that! ;)

It's Oculus time! B)

In it to win it!

If I won this CPU I would buy an x99 mobo and some DDR4 ram and upgrade my secondary gaming rig :D

Thanks!!!!!

I'd love to win this, I'd kill to replace my 7y old Thinkpad laptop with something that's actually suitable for 3d rendering and animation.

NO! It's art, it's colonialism and you'll never get it!

Don't have the funds to upgrade my PC :(

This would let me make that much necessary upgrade which I haven't done in like 5 years :)

I would use it to keep track of all my ideas for making money after I retire.  I need lists of patterns and materials.  Keeping money moving helps your community. 

I woud like to win this amazing Cpu.

My uncle is a programmer and i bet this chip can help him do his tasks quicker.

If I win, I would finally build a new PC that would be used for video editing and some gaming.

Hey,

If I won the BEASTLY cpu I would begin to build my self the dream machine I have always wanted to build never had the funds to do it. But if I won this cpu I could finally build it!!

Thank Linus for giving people like me the chance to build a machine!!!!!

Well, if  I win this giveaway I will build a workstation based on it and use it for my Formula Student project (CAD and simulation)  

post-130453-0-49752300-1419159606_thumb.

facebook.com/pages/PolSl-Racing       <------------ Like us on Facebook 

racing.polsl.pl                                                         Formula Student Team

I'm new here, so I'll just start off by saying hello.

For 6 years, I've been using a Dell Inspiron 545. It's got a 2.5GHz Core 2 Quad, 4GB DDR2 memory, and a GT 220 in it. Recently, I was given a GTX 580, which is great, but I've been told that my entire system is a bottleneck. I don't have the money to build a new PC, so when I found out about this giveaway, I thought I'd give it a shot. If successful, I could save a great deal of money on the two most expensive components of a PC. So that's what I plan to do if I win - to build my first PC.

Cheers, and happy holidays.

I'm going to use it for a new gaming build-- my last build is not so good anymore

It will go straight into my video editing/3d rendering work station :D !!!!1

I would do what every self respected gamer would do: pair it with an x99 board, probably asus x99ws, stick in 32gigs of ram, throw in a pair of gtx980s and start overclocking and benchmarking the hell out of it! And then play angry birds... jk

Im planning on building myself a PC for a bunch of things and this would be amazing to have!!