Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Just the thought of a 5820k as the heart of my first ever build is insane...

I'd probably stick in EVGA's mitx x99 MOBO and put that in the bitfenix Pandora

*drools

If I won this processor I would use it for everything. Because that's what it's made for. And I need to be able to do my taxes. At fps over 9,000.

I'll be building my super best pal his first PC in February.
This shiny shiny would be a wonderful present, the re-allocation of budget would allow the whole build to be much improved X99, or maybe bump 'dem graphics up.

If I stop being his super best pal, then I will cry onto the processor, cooling it with my sadness.
Should get me a few hundred extra mhz overclock.

Gaming with: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix OC SLI @1950mhz & r7 2700x@4.2ghz / GSkill 3466mhz CL14 (1440p165hz)
Loitering with: Galaxy S8+

I am entering this giveaway because i have had the same bad pc for the last 5 years, i cant even run youtube probably, so its probably time to a upgrade that can last for a couple of years.

sweet, I am looking to build a new rig, would be nice if it was x99 :)

It would be nice to go from a AMD 8320 to something good like this but odds are I won't be winning anything, I don't have good luck winning stuff haha never have. Anyways thank you for letting me know about it to give it a try <3

Winning a 5820K would give me the perfect excuse to actually build my first desktop after learning so much about them.

Would be a great reason for me to get a new motherboard.

I will enter.

Mainly use this forgaming with some editing and hopefully a high OC. oh and so I can get off this 7" tablet.

Computer Spec: CPU: i5 4690K @ 4.85GHz Delided    Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VII Hero    RAM: Corsair Vengence 2*4GB    GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970    PSU: Corsair RM650    Boot Drive: Crucial MX100 256GB SSD    Storage: 1TB WD Blue HDD   Case: NZXT H440 Red and Black 

Cooling: EK PWM D5 Pump & EK 140ML RES Combo unit , EK Supremacy Evo CPU Block , 360mm Alphacool Radiator , 3 Noctua NF-F12 Fans on the radiator , Some fancy fittings

Upgrading to X99 would be totes amazebawlz

Makin' and breakin' wafers.

If I were to have a 5820k processor, I will immediately buy a good motherboard to see how good this bad boy is. This is where I will transfer some of my beloved stuff from my current pc to the new one that has a 5820k. Of course I will overclock it for maximum performance to see how well it will work with my current job which is photo editing and to see as well if the 6 core processor is also good with games. It is a bit expensive but it will be a good bragging rights to own won of these bad boys since haswell-e cpus are not for sale in my country. I have to purchase online and have items shipped if I will buy one of these. As of now, the latest and best cpu I can see in the market here in my country is an i7 4790k. Imagine if I have an i7 5820k, all it just needs is a good motherboard to be bought at newegg and I might be the first one to have a haswell-e cpu in the country. That would be like  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  SUPER COOL  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)

I would use the 5820K to upgrade my current PC, I would probably pair it with an X99 Deluxe, and some Corsair LPX memory.

If the 5820k became my precioussssss, I would love to use it in my 3D animating rig. Also I want to see how fast this can download RAM... Kappa ...

It would be a nice upgrade to my 3820.... I would sell my current system and make a new pc with my new 5820!

I usually do some video editing, as well as streaming games so a separate streaming/editing machine would do me wonders.

My dad is going to build a computer soon for video editing, i would give it to him

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

I have an FX 6350 and I really need an upgrade and I am going to switch to Intel anyways.

definitely would be upgrading my 2700k (and mobo I guess)