Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I would replace my cpu to better run and make things in cinema 4d and give my old one to a friend 

I'd buy a couple of sticks of ddr4 ram and an msi motherboard. Oh baby I've got the whole combo planned out if i win. It just makes the nerd inside of me explode thinking about winning this.

I would use the CPU as an Upgrade from my i5 and play games on it. :D

I'd love to win this. Im in the process of building my gaming pc and this awesome cpu would really come in handy

Now that I'm starting to use AutoCAD more and have a need for a slightly better PC, this processor would be awesome! Cool giveaway guys!

if i win this baby i finally will start streamin my favorite games :):P

To be honest, I don't know how I would use it, I would probably give it to a friend who needs it more than me.

I would use this processor to edit videos and to record gameplay. I been wanting to start youtube, but I need some more parts that will give my videos a good quality. 

First thing I'd do would try to comprehend I actually won :D Then buy a new board and get started :D

I personally would deem my build as "complete" with this CPU. The added CPU overhead from crossfire stresses my poor little i5 4670k in CPU heavy games, so this would be perfect. It'd also be nice to play around with DDR4 a bit and see for myself if it makes a difference in certain games.

Blender would be my new home,  After effects would be my pets and no app would ever be closed again. #Thank You Intel&Linus!

I would be using this 5820K for gaming and some more video editing would be getting done. 

I would really really like that CPU!! That's really gonna step up the game for me... :)

Looking at upgrading form my current build (a 4 year old athlon ii x4 610e) and this would help alot with the cost of a new build.

Totally upgrade my rig so I can render dem after effects footage faster.

(Oh and show off of course)

I think this is a awesome CPU and I can't wait to test it. This is definitely going to my gaming pc.

Thanks for the giveaway! If I won this giveaway, I would use this to help build a gaming and work computer for school that I have wanted to build for a while now. Once again thanks for the giveaway, and good luck to all

I've been holding off signing up to the forums for a while but this got me heading straight to the keyboard. I would video edit the hell out of this processor with a fresh copy of the latest Vegas Pro. I hope I win!

Hey guys,

I would build a new system and give away my old one. I was very lucky to buy my current computer for $19.00 at a Salvation Army store (they thought it was broken, just didn’t have a HDD in it). I’m sure someone else would love to have this one and I would love to build a new one.  I like the intel chips over the AMD stuff!

Killermed

I would be joining it up with my new upcoming build, that I am planning to do after Christmas. Of course we have to treat the 5820k with some nice stuff, so that would end up with an Asus X99-A, and of course 16 GB DDR4 2400MHz.

I were actually trying to upgrade my computer earlier this week, but ended up loosing the grip around it, and a few weeks back I bought my self a GTX 970, and it just blew me away, and now its just time to get something awesome.

CPU: i7 5820k @4.5Ghz | Mobo: MSI X99A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 Quad Channel | GPU: GTX 970 @ 1579 Mhz | Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 | OS: Windows 10

Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | PSU: Corsair TX750 | Display: Samsung SyncMaster 2233 & SyncMaster SA350 | Cooling: Cooler Master Seidon 120M

Keyboard: Razer Lycosa | Mouse: Steelseries Kana | Sound: Steelseries Siberia V2