MSI Have dropped the ball on this one.

MPX309

0:48 or 3:05: Was she working on a rug (bottom right corner of 0:48, 3:05 is more visible) without an anti-static wrist strap (maybe on the ankle? Welp, not in 3:05)

Whole Video: Did she not need to install an OS at all? Was it pre-installed on the HDD? Or maybe test the damn thing to see if it works? Or install any of the 24 pin/8 pin EPS connector (Is it pre-installed?)? 

0:19: Was she shooting at a dead body or trying to shoot at her squadmate?

1:43: Did you see a fan on the CPU heatsink? Or any fans whatsoever besides the GPU and the rear fan that may not be plugged in? Or maybe a backplate? An air cooler of that size is sure to require a backplate! 

And if you can't tell this post is to point out all the mistakes in the building process and video.

Edit: 2:37: Did she plug in anything for the hard drive? Well, guess you don't need to install an OS IF THE FUCKING HARD DRIVE DOESN'T OPERATE!

0:23: It looks like she's spamming the Q, W, E area. Now if you've ever played a FPS on PC, that will either, switch weapons multiple times, inch your way forward, or interact with something a shitload of times

3:10: No monitor, keyboard, power cable, or mouse (or clothing). Unless the place she's going has all that stuff (probably crap quality) she's fucked.

2:06: I think she just dropped the card in without making sure it went into the mobo properly

I know right? "Oh okay I'm flying overseas let's bring a toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush, gaming computer. Missing anything? Nope, don't think so!"

Let's see...Monitor, keyboard, mouse, clothes, WORKING COMPUTER THAT HASN'T BEEN FRIED, OS, reservation to a hotel, passport, other toiletries, I'm sure there's other stuff but can't think of it.

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

Let's see...Monitor, keyboard, mouse, clothes, WORKING COMPUTER THAT HASN'T BEEN FRIED, OS, reservation to a hotel, passport, other toiletries, I'm sure there's other stuff but can't think of it.

Apparently people who use MSI computers are SUCH HARDCORE GAMERS that they can play games through the BIOS with no monitor and can control t all with their minds.

Apparently people who use MSI computers are SUCH HARDCORE GAMERS that they can play games through the BIOS with no monitor and can control t all with their minds.

I WANNA PLAY VIDEO GAMES WITH MY MIND ON A NON-FUNCTIONING COMPUTER!!!!! LEMME AT IT!!!!!!

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

I WANNA PLAY VIDEO GAMES WITH MY MIND ON A NON-FUNCTIONING COMPUTER!!!!! LEMME AT IT!!!!!!

Sorry, first you need to only speak through really bad dubs.

Sorry, first you need to only speak through really bad dubs.

WUB. WUB. WUB. WWWWWWWUUUUBBBBBBB. WUB. WUB. WUB...........WUB.

Ok, is that bad enough for you?

WUB. WUB. WUB. WWWWWWWUUUUBBBBBBB. WUB. WUB. WUB...........WUB.

Ok, is that bad enough for you?

What you did there.

I see it.

What you did there.

I see it.

But can I play video games with my mind now?

*twitch*

ummm... *twitch* uhhh...*twitch*

*twitch*

I can't unsee this... *twitch*

...*twitch* *throws up*

urrgh that HORRIBLE CONDESCENDING PATRONIZING VOICE, IT BURRRRRRNS!!!! IT'S LIKE I'M LISTENING TO A SAFETY ADDRESS ON A PLANE!

But can I play video games with my mind now?

I think you're hardcore enough. You may play the mind controlled BIOS games.

I made it halfway through. I'll go to bed now =/...

This was ultimatecringehumanity-disappointmentawfuldubretarded worthy. 

Supposedly *hardcore gamers* shoot at a dead body, thinking that they killed someone but instead went full retard and didn't notice the other person running away. And then proceeds to tap buttons in BF4 (what the actual fk), and sway side to side (no one fukin does that) while proceeding to exclaim WOOHOO!. 

MSI didn't only just drop the ball, they also continued to degrade the human race. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

I think you're hardcore enough. You may play the mind controlled BIOS games.

*STEPS OUT OF TIME MACHINE* OH MY FUCKING GOD THAT WAS AMAZING! I PLAYED BATTLEFIELD 50 WITH A SKELETON LOOKING DEVICE ON MY HEAD AND THEN ATTACH AN OCULUS RIFT VER. 10 AROUND MY EYES. AND THEN.... MY SOUL GOT SUCKED INTO THE GAME AND MY BODY WAS LIFELESS! BUT IT FELT AND LOOKED SO REAL!! I WAS CONTROLLING A VIRTUAL PERSON AND I COULD FEEL THE WIND, THE BLOOD, THE PAIN. IT WAS WONDERFUL!!

*twitch*

ummm... *twitch* uhhh...*twitch*

*twitch*

I can't unsee this... *twitch*

...*twitch* *throws up*

urrgh that HORRIBLE CONDESCENDING PATRONIZING VOICE, IT BURRRRRRNS!!!! IT'S LIKE I'M LISTENING TO A SAFETY ADDRESS ON A PLANE!

HEY! YOU BETTER PAY ATTENTION TO THOSE SAFETY ADDRESSES NO MATTER HOW PATRONIZING! OR YOU'LL END UP LIKE THESE PEOPLE!!

Her voice reminds me of every barbie movie. Also girls don't game, many girls mistake computers for stoves, so many

LOL LIMEWIRE

I remember watching a build guide from MSI and they put the MSI logo right on her breast. FUCKING. GENIUSES.

Boy I saw one time a build it was a girl in a bikini and playing on her PC without having cables or installing the OS, I mean dafuq I'm not here to watch girls I'm here to learn something, if I wanted to watch half naked chicks then google will be my guide not building a pc video.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

That acting made me want to vomit.

I got sent to prison after following Linus' instructions to #Makebombs

Forum's resident nihilist.

A JRPG just wouldn't be a JRPG if it didn't end with teenagers using the power of friendship to kill God.

At this point we're pretty much certain that whoever is in charge of these is either related to someone higher up or did some serious favors, because anyone else would have been fired by now.

That was painful to watch. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

If I ever meet someone using the word "gaming" this often in a conversation, I'll make them eat my GAMINGGGGGGGGGGGG(harr harr) keyboard.

But seriously MSI should be ashamed of themselves for actually producing and releasing this video, it was cringe worthy to watch and listen to.

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

I didn't mind it. The dubbing was weird since she was speaking English anyway but maybe she's ESL so it sounded off. Are you people drinking straight hatorade?

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers