MSI Have dropped the ball on this one.

MPX309

WAIT. WE NEED @LinusTech TO HELP US.

Shooting at a dead body? Guess she has a thing for stiffs!

Not even the actions, every 30ish seconds there was a quote that could be referenced like "I'm gonna have to make this a quicky" or whatever she said after the phone call.

This is the worst commercial i've ever seen, cut it out with this horse shit MSI. Come on, just tell us about the damn product. And the actor can't be a gamer because she's blonde. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Posts from main rig, and sometimes from Surface Pro 3 (i5 128GB 4GB RAM)

It's MSI put a hot girl and make her do something it's stupid and painful, also LOL, you forgot the cheering.

I remember watching a build guide from MSI and they put the MSI logo right on her breast. FUCKING. GENIUSES.

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

Those Likes and Dislikes..

Intel i5-6600k (Cooled by a 212 evo) - Asus Z170-A - Asus Dual OC GTX 1060 - NZXT S340 - WD 1TB (Getting SSD this month, hopefully) - 8GB DDR4-2400

LG G4 - Asus Zenwatch 2

This is the type of video you would expect to find on a Let's create a bad commercial contest.

i7 4790K || R9 290X + R9 290 || 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1866 || Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 || Crucial MX100 256GB || WD Caviar Blue 1TB

At the end... dat wink tho...

It wasn't even NEAR the eye.

My life is consumed by CS:GO, even though I'm not exceptionally good at it.

CPU: AMD A10-5800K | GPU: Gigabyte R9 270 2GB | RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz HyperX Blu | Storage: 120GB Samsung 850 EVO + 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Chassis: NZXT H230 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3 | PSU: Corsair CX500 500W | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 EVO | OS: Windows 10
In order of priority: GTX 970 Strix, 2 good 1080p monitors, i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150, a job

Well I know what video I'm using for a build tutorial! /s

Seriously though the amount of second hand embarrassment I got while watching this was almost unbearable. Did MSI really not have a mic they could have used so they didn't have to have someone do an unbelievably crappy dub afterwards? Even without the dub this would have been cringeworthy.

can they not just hire me? All the problems would just... *poof*

CPU: AMD Athlon 5350 (2.66 Ghz OC) Motherboard: Asus AM1m-a Memory: Mushkin Radioactive 8GB DDR3-1600 GPU: MSI R7 260 1GD5 OC Storage: Toshiba Hybrid 500GB Case: Cougar Spike PSU: Rosewill Arc 450 OS: Deepin Linux 2014

All the problems would just... *poof*

Make a cute *poof*ing sound?

LOL I KNOW WAT YOU REALLY MEAN

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

SATA Cable.... SATA cable... asdfsadfaasdfdsfsadf

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless

OH MY GOD!!! I TOTALLY DON'T KNOW SOME GIRL THAT GAMES...

I know a few women who are into computers or game... It isn't surprising... One loves Starcraft.

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

One loves Starcraft.

MARRY HER QUICKLY BEFORE SOMEONE TAKES HER!!! (assuming you like starcraft, of course)

MARRY HER QUICKLY BEFORE SOMEONE TAKES HER!!! (assuming you like starcraft, of course)

I and most of my friends used to play Starcraft religiously for like 2-3 years.. We did have a LAN Party/tournament and that kind of made us all lose interest. Besides, she lives in Brazil... How the hell would that work? :P

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

Besides, she lives in Brazil... How the hell would that work? :P

Move to Brazil. Or she moves to Michigan. How else would it work?

Move to Brazil. Or she moves to Michigan. How else would it work?

Lol, the only time she goes to the US is in New York every now and again during the summer when she isn't in college.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Lol, the only time she goes to the US is in New York every now and again during the summer when she isn't in college.

Um...well...hmmm...... perhaps......PORTAL GUN ANYONE?!?!

Um...well...hmmm...... perhaps......PORTAL GUN ANYONE?!?!

What if I use one of the portals, ship it to her, and she accidentally uses the wrong colored one? :/

Edit: OMYGERHHD 1,200 POSTS! Yey.

Spoiler

Spoiler

What if I use one of the portals, ship it to her, and she accidentally uses the wrong colored one? :/

Edit: OMYGERHHD 1,200 POSTS! Yey.

Congrats on your 1,200 post being about DIFFERENT COLOR PORTALS!!

Anywho, stick a post it note saying to fire the correct the color when you bring it to her

Congrats on your 1,200 post being about DIFFERENT COLOR PORTALS!!

Anywho, stick a post it note saying to fire the correct the color when you bring it to her

Okay, now we wait for working Portal guns...

Spoiler

Spoiler

lmao the only fucking thing in her luggage was her computer, wtf msi.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Okay, now we wait for working Portal guns...

WAIT.

Step 1: Wait until Time Travel and Portals have been invented.

Step 2: Come back here with both technologies.

Step 3: Set up portals

Step 4: Get married

Step 5: PROFIT!!

I know right? "Oh okay I'm flying overseas let's bring a toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush, gaming computer. Missing anything? Nope, don't think so!"

well there were these 2 little baggies of crap that she brought along. Might have been makeup, or toiletries... BUT. She didn't bring a monitor or keyboard to play with her.....