MSI Have dropped the ball on this one.

MPX309
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

It's better than most of their videos..

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

I saw this on /r/cringe, it tought it was freaking hilarious! 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

I'm not even going to bother watching this right now, but it's wel known the MSI drops the ball on any video they make. It's usually sexist crap, and demeans their gamers customers as it give the feeling that they think that they are all virgin male pigs. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Anyone remember that oriental chick in the racing costume?. . . That was pretty bad too.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

LOLOLOL why MSI why

Me: Yeah I just really can't get my H220 working again, I've tried everything that was suggested in the forum.

Brian (Swiftech Support): Hmm, have you tried slapping it?

This is just bad.

Someone has already posted this.

It's so stupid  <_<

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

I'm not even going to bother watching this right now, but it's wel known the MSI drops the ball on any video they make. It's usually sexist crap, and demeans their gamers customers as it give the feeling that they think that they are all virgin male pigs.

Syntaxvgm is speaking the truth!!

I bothered watching tough.

CPU: I7 4790K GPU: Manli GTX 980 Mobo: Asus Gryphon z97 RAM: kingston Hyper x fury 16GB 1866mhz PSU: EVGA supernova 750W G2 SSD: Samsung 840 evo 500GB HDD: WD Black 3TB Case: Parvum s2.0 Fans: Noiseblocker E-loop 800rpm Cooling: Custom water cooling

did i just go back in time to a 80-90's training video?

CPU: Intel i5-4690K  COOLER: XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 w/ Ice Dragon White Nanofluid MOBO: MSI Z97 GAMING 5   RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8gb 2X4gb 2133   PSU: Corsair GS800  GPU: SLI MSI TWIN FROZR GTX 760 4GB CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe    STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 128GB, WD BLACK 1TB, WD GREEN 1TB, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD BLUE 320GB KEYBOARD: Ducky Zero DK2108S MOUSE: Logitech G600 

I watched because shes cute as fuck :3

just mute it, and pay no attentions and its passable

but yeah,.... I love the instructions "make sure you do it correctly" without explaining the correct method

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

it sounds like someones near-deaf grandma is doing voice-over for the video.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

Anyone remember that oriental chick in the racing costume?. . . That was pretty bad too.

By racing costume you mean bikini, no? They're pretty bad, and demeaning for all involved in them.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Turn the sound off! Makes it better :D Seeing a girl building a rig is, well go figure. I like to see a girl building pc's.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

0:48 or 3:05: Was she working on a rug (bottom right corner of 0:48, 3:05 is more visible) without an anti-static wrist strap (maybe on the ankle? Welp, not in 3:05)

Whole Video: Did she not need to install an OS at all? Was it pre-installed on the HDD? Or maybe test the damn thing to see if it works? Or install any of the 24 pin/8 pin EPS connector (Is it pre-installed?)? 

0:19: Was she shooting at a dead body or trying to shoot at her squadmate?

1:43: Did you see a fan on the CPU heatsink? Or any fans whatsoever besides the GPU and the rear fan that may not be plugged in? Or maybe a backplate? An air cooler of that size is sure to require a backplate! 

And if you can't tell this post is to point out all the mistakes in the building process and video.

Edit: 2:37: Did she plug in anything for the hard drive? Well, guess you don't need to install an OS IF THE FUCKING HARD DRIVE DOESN'T OPERATE!

0:23: It looks like she's spamming the Q, W, E area. Now if you've ever played a FPS on PC, that will either, switch weapons multiple times, inch your way forward, or interact with something a shitload of times

3:10: No monitor, keyboard, power cable, or mouse (or clothing). Unless the place she's going has all that stuff (probably crap quality) she's fucked.

2:06: I think she just dropped the card in without making sure it went into the mobo properly

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

0:48 or 3:05: Was she working on a rug (bottom right corner of 0:48, 3:05 is more visible) without an anti-static wrist strap (maybe on the ankle? Welp, not in 3:05)

Whole Video: Did she not need to install an OS at all? Was it pre-installed on the HDD? Or maybe test the damn thing to see if it works? Or install any of the 24 pin/8 pin EPS connector(Is it pre-installed?)?

0:19: Was she shooting at a dead body or trying to shoot at her squadmate?

1:43: Did you see a fan on the CPU heatsink? Or any fans whatsoever besides the GPU and the rear fan that may not be plugged in?

And if you can't tell this post is to point out all the mistakes in the building process and video.

Edit: 2:37: Did she plug in anything for the hard drive? Well, guess you don't need to install an OS IF THE FUCKING HARD DRIVE DOESN'T OPERATE!

0:23: It looks like she's spamming the Q, W, E area. Now if you've ever played a FPS on PC, that will either, switch weapons multiple times, inch your way forward, or interact with something a shitload of times

It's MSI put a hot girl and make her do something it's stupid and painful, also LOL, you forgot the cheering.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

What the hell did I just watch? I can't believe someone on MSI actually approved to pay for that crap.

"Graphics and gameplay are not mutually exclusive."

"Nvidia, AMD, Intel, or whatever company out there has only one end goal and that is PROFIT.

If you think these companies exist for any other reason you're gonna be disappointed my dear. CAVEAT EMPTOR"

So many possible innuendos...

WAIT. WE NEED @LinusTech TO HELP US.

Shooting at a dead body? Guess she has a thing for stiffs!

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!