MSI Have dropped the ball on this one.

MPX309

What the HELL did i just watch????

CPU: AMD FX-6300     COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO    MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0    RAM: Team Vulcan 8Gb (4Gb x 2) , G-Skill Sniper (4Gb x 2)    PSU: Rosewill HIVE-750w    GPU: ASUS HD 7790 2Gb OC    CASE: NZXT Phantom 410    STORAGE: WD Black 1Tb , Intel 530 120Gb     AUDIO: HyperX Cloud , Sennheiser HD 518 , Audio Technica ATH-M30 , Sennheiser MM30G , Yamaha RX-V361 , Pioneer SP-BS22     PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge     PERIPHERALS: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic , Logitech g502 ( Thanks Syntaxvgm <3 )

What the HELL did i just watch????

Reminds me of what Linus said after he watched the rap about those star wars themed streets by 50....

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

IS IT SO HARD TO ACTUALLY RECORD THE VOICE OF A PERSON WHILE YOU ARE FILMING THEM?

My guess is that they have dubs because the women in these videos are models and not actors. You can tell in the other video at the part where the pilot calls that her acting ability isn't exactly on a high level, I'm assuming her voice over is just as bad, then again, the dub that they do have is terrible anyway, so I guess it doesn't make a difference.

Anyway, this video really made my day. Haven't laughed like that in a while. The video is ridiculous to the point where you can't even be annoyed about it.

This is fake. I'll never accept this.

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

Well its not as bad as their other videos where those models have their boobs hanging out while trying to build a Pc.

Also look what i found and what MSI says

Furthermore, it’s not only a gaming notebook, it’s also an icon of fashion and stylish, enhance your charisma and attraction, make you and GE60 2PE become the most popular target in the campus.

I'm surprised their marketing department wasn't fired 

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

Well its not as bad as their other videos where those models have their boobs hanging out while trying to build a Pc.

Also look what i found and what MSI says

Love between a girl and a laptop?! The video doesn't tell me why I would want to buy the laptop, just a whole bunch of soap drama horseshit! Monkeys running the marketing department would make more fucking sense

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

0:48 or 3:05: Was she working on a rug (bottom right corner of 0:48, 3:05 is more visible) without an anti-static wrist strap (maybe on the ankle? Welp, not in 3:05)

Whole Video: Did she not need to install an OS at all? Was it pre-installed on the HDD? Or maybe test the damn thing to see if it works? Or install any of the 24 pin/8 pin EPS connector (Is it pre-installed?)? 

0:19: Was she shooting at a dead body or trying to shoot at her squadmate?

1:43: Did you see a fan on the CPU heatsink? Or any fans whatsoever besides the GPU and the rear fan that may not be plugged in? Or maybe a backplate? An air cooler of that size is sure to require a backplate! 

And if you can't tell this post is to point out all the mistakes in the building process and video.

Edit: 2:37: Did she plug in anything for the hard drive? Well, guess you don't need to install an OS IF THE FUCKING HARD DRIVE DOESN'T OPERATE!

0:23: It looks like she's spamming the Q, W, E area. Now if you've ever played a FPS on PC, that will either, switch weapons multiple times, inch your way forward, or interact with something a shitload of times

3:10: No monitor, keyboard, power cable, or mouse (or clothing). Unless the place she's going has all that stuff (probably crap quality) she's fucked.

2:06: I think she just dropped the card in without making sure it went into the mobo properly

What about the thermal paste during installation of the CPU cooler? Didn't see any mention of that. Didn't even look like she plugged in the 6 pins properly either for the video card.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

At 1:18 the dude was totally expecting to drag the window to the monitor on the right.

I can't even care about the actor part. The building part was utterly horrendous.

No thermal paste

HDD and DVD drive magically installed on the bracket

HDD not connected

Motherboard power not connected

Front panel IO not connected

Motherboard magically installed

PSU magically installed

And yes, let's bring an unusable computer without power cable, mouse, keyboard, headphone, and monitor!

I was honestly thinking they were advertising the MSI GS60 Ghost Pro. At least that would've made a hell lot more sense.

MSI don't really make good youtube videos anyway 

After watching this I'm glad I didn't buy any MSI parts.

These videos are the reason why I buy only msi products

This is why I switched my fanboyism from MSI to ASUS.

Asus has some pretty good commercials.

Asus sure likes asses.

original.jpg

Asus sure likes asses.

original.jpg

They can only impress me if they got a girl with a glossy ASUS sticker on her booty

This one is very weird too but atleast its semi usable.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=msi+z97i+gaming+ac+build

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

They can only impress me if they got a girl with a glossy ASUS sticker on her booty

How about a cute and well dressed Asian lady posing with an Asus motherboard?

I don't have any photos of ladies with shiny Asus stickers on their bottoms.

002.jpg

Asus sure likes asses.

original.jpg

Yeah, that is what I meant. They're commercial are less sexual.

not bad :]

still msi ftw, unless....

no, msi still ftw btw: 2 dislikes and 0 likes XDDDDDD

I don't see the point of that video, they didn't say what was wrong, or why they're were in that classroom

What about the thermal paste during installation of the CPU cooler? Didn't see any mention of that. Didn't even look like she plugged in the 6 pins properly either for the video card.

Since I've pointed out so much, I'm just going to give MSI a freebie and assume the thermal compound was pre-applied. Didn't really pay attention to the PCI-E power cables though

I can't even care about the actor part. The building part was utterly horrendous.

No thermal paste

HDD and DVD drive magically installed on the bracket

HDD not connected

Motherboard power not connected

Front panel IO not connected

Motherboard magically installed

PSU magically installed

And yes, let's bring an unusable computer without power cable, mouse, keyboard, headphone, and monitor!

I was honestly thinking they were advertising the MSI GS60 Ghost Pro. At least that would've made a hell lot more sense.

it's a barebones kit, so it comes with the mobo. To save space on the packaging, they probably pre-installed the mobo for you. Same with the PSU and probably front IO. Everything else I agree with.

http://us.msi.com/product/desktop/Nightblade.html#hero-specification&sku_no=25