There's a Petition saying Anita Sarkeesian Should Not Help Develop Mirrors Edge 2

The Anitaphobia here at LTT borders on fanatical.

And it's completely justified. Games are now getting pulled from shelves for their gender feminist BS.

Equality feminism is all that's acceptable. People are insane.

And it's completely justified. Games are now getting pulled from shelves for their gender feminist BS.

Equality feminism is all that's acceptable. People are insane.

This wacky persecution complex, mixed with blatant, transparent sexism is why nobody takes you folks seriously.  Sorry

Satan's buttcrack 4790K - MSI mpower ultramaxextreme AC - 16gb G.skillz Trident 2400 - ZLoLtac GTX 980  - Corsair H110 Overkill - Oculus Rift DK2 - Asus vg248qe7the144hzone

This wacky persecution complex, mixed with blatant, transparent sexism is why nobody takes you folks seriously.  Sorry

Uh, she's the one with the persecution complex. Here, let me give you an example of why this form of "feminism" (which isn't feminism at all) is wrong:

Rosa Parks protested having to sit in the back of the bus and having to give up her seat to white man.

If Parks had Sarkeesian's personality, she would have fought for white men to have to sit in the back and give up their seats.

This is the difference. She doesn't fight for equality; she fights for "justice." Even saying that she fights is a bit much because she really just points fingers for the most part. Do you even understand what sexism is? Sexism is blaming masculinity and men for all of the world's problems. Sexism is saying that there need to be separate controllers and control schemes for women (segregation anyone?). Sexism is NOT disliking one woman for misleading most of modern society about an important social movement, setting it back farther every time she opens her mouth. Before you respond to this, I want you to think about something: You're saying that everyone who dislikes her is sexist against all women. You are effectively saying that anyone who doesn't like every single person of a sex is sexist. That's how equality works. If that's not the way you see it, you're putting her on a pedestal. Again, that is the polar opposite of equality. 

take her out of the whole gaming bussiness, shes pure negative news

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

Bahaha, if you think there's anything sexist about equality feminism, please, enlighten us. Im sure recent vandalism on Christina Sommers wiki article, a prominent equality feminist who denounces gender feminism, is just a matter of justice being served in rightious retribution to her sexist views, too.

GTAV being pulled from shelves because of a petition with a bogus justification is censorship. Is pointing out this fact a persecution complex? Does it need to get to game burning before you realize why this is a problem? Why do you have a problem with stopping something before it gets that far? The underlying logic is broken and based on flawed information.

I mean, this post i'm responding to is just such a perfect example of what's wrong here. He just calls me a blatant transparant sexist with no justification and lets that stand. He also pretends to speak for everybody, claiming nobody takes things seriously, despite the now fuckhuge consumer revolt at my back. Well, i'll tell you whose taken this seriously, gamers, advertisers, the FTC, the community in this and many other forums, reddit, and the chans. Well, "seriously" is certainly subjective i suppose, considering some of the OC around #GG. Hell, we have half a music album done.

• 1 month later...