PlayStation's 4 20th Anniversary Edition Now availble for pre-order!

XTankSlayerX

c7246a6d54.jpg

Celebrate the rich history of PlayStation with PlayStation 4 20th Anniversary Edition. This limited edition PS4 system bundle features the Original Gray finish of the debut console, classic logo, an Original Gray DUALSHOCK 4 controller, PlayStation Camera, and Vertical Stand.

Get it now: http://store.sony.com/gsi/webstore/WFS/SNYNA-SNYUS-Site/en_US/-/USD/ViewProduct-Start?SKU=27-PS4300667

There seems to be a lot of hype over this, if I had the money I would buy this in a heart beat. Congrats to who ever orders one!

I want one.

But for a minute I was like "PENTIUM 4 20TH ANNIVERSARY? ARE YOU ON DRUGS?"

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

I want one.

But for a minute I was like "PENTIUM 4 20TH ANNIVERSARY? ARE YOU ON DRUGS?"

It took me a while to reach the fact that this is 20 years of PlayStation, not 20 years of the PS4 :P

Ah there's a bit of nostalgia. I'd get it if i had money to throw towards a console.

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

It took me a while to reach the fact that this is 20 years of PlayStation, not 20 years of the PS4 :P

ehh, the ps4 is about 20 years behind on preformance.

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH BUUUURURRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

i want one. 

not for 500 dollars. MAYBE for 250$

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

ehh, the ps4 is about 20 years behind on preformance.

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH BUUUURURRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

That thought did cross my mind, but I wasn't going to say anything xD

Ah there's a bit of nostalgia. I'd get it if i had money to throw towards a console.

considering i have all consoles from 82-2005 (with a few exceptions and some that dont work anymoar. :'c ) im not really all that nastolgic about things. i have them already. xD

i stopped getting consoles after 360 and ps3. just... not much of an improvement... its more feature ridden than gaming powerfull.

its a console. dont sell me on skype and netflix. sell me on games. 

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

That thought did cross my mind, but I wasn't going to say anything xD

xD yeah im like that. xD

-Jim Hensen

I really want to get one, sadly I'm in the UK and there doesn't seem to be a UK page :(

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

I can't figure out why it's worth $500.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I can't figure out why it's worth $500.

Limited to a few thousand

Individually numbered

Grey

Includes the PS camera

Seems like an OK premium for that stuff

Satan's buttcrack 4790K - MSI mpower ultramaxextreme AC - 16gb G.skillz Trident 2400 - ZLoLtac GTX 980  - Corsair H110 Overkill - Oculus Rift DK2 - Asus vg248qe7the144hzone

I seriously might buy this right now.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

My wife waited all day. watched there stupid twitch stream and was on trying Sony store all day. Was sold out before they put the pre order order link on twitter and sold out. Had the credit card in hand ready to go. Worst pat is it wasn't even listed on the site. Had to Google it to find it but even that was too late.

The funny part is there was 105 bids on ebay for one selling for $15,000 earlier today

My wife waited all day. watched there stupid twitch stream and was on trying Sony store all day. Was sold out before they put the pre order order link on twitter and sold out. Had the credit card in hand ready to go. Worst pat is it wasn't even listed on the site. Had to Google it to find it but even that was too late.

The funny part is there was 105 bids on ebay for one selling for $15,000 earlier today

thats why im not into consoles.

even the regular versions/''slim'' ones.

sold out within a week of release. ALWAYS

half of it is people going on ebay just making a quick buck.

it is an amazing strategy tho.

buy 3 of them the second it releases. sell them for loads more, build badass pc and setup.

-Jim Hensen

buy 3 of them the second it releases. sell them for loads more, build badass pc and setup.

wow. i just blew my own mind.

consoles will just be currency to us pc people eventually. xD

''how much you want for this 295x2?''

''8 hundo, or 5 xbones''

''2 xbones 3 hundo'' 

''deal''

xD THIS WILL HAPPEN

-Jim Hensen

Limited to a few thousand

Individually numbered

Grey

Includes the PS camera

Seems like an OK premium for that stuff

not to mention the 500 ps points.

-Jim Hensen

b8jxva.png

#420 Respect.

420_blaze_it_pope-271958.jpg

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro | PSU: Enermax Revolution87+ 850W | Motherboard: MSI Z97 MPOWER MAX AC | GPU 1: MSI R9 290X Lightning | CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k | SSD: Samsung SM951 128GB M.2 | HDDs: 2x 3TB WD Black (RAID1) | CPU Cooler: Silverstone Heligon HE01 | RAM: 4 x 4GB Team Group 1600Mhz

im a pc guy any way. my 360 is only used as a windows media center pc extender anyways

performance seems like 20 years of the PS4 though ;)

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

The #pcmasterrace will remain unthreatened despite this show of desperation.

The #pcmasterrace will remain unthreatened despite this show of desperation.

Sometimes I can't tell if people actually take this PCMR crap seriously or if they are perpetuating the circle jerk.