Grand Theft Auto 5: Kmart joins Target in pulling game from sale

XTankSlayerX

Why can't we all just be sensible about something like this? If you don't like the content of a game that hardly even comes close to relating to the argument your making, why even go against it for 0.00001% of what the game really is? It most certainly has nothing to do with what they argued it should be taken down for, and as far as I know, there are no missions that tell you to commit violence against women at all. It is entirely player choice.

Something, something, something, famous quote, computer specs, and stuff...

Quoted for the truth. Linking video games to violence has the same level of correlation as whacking off and having your dick fall off. 

Wait, you're telling my it's not the reason it fall off ?

But i wonder if they will remove GTA IV and all the older ones if they still have them in stock. I mean come on, the game is rated 18+ ( I think), let the adults choose whatever the fuck they wan't. 

If it makes them feel any better i equal the amount of male and female killings. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

There is no relation between violence and violent games.

Even if no correlation between violence and violent games has been found that does not mean there is no correlation.  

-Jarro

So people will download the game and not buy physical copy, who cares :D

These retailers gonna lose potential profit from gta v sales, not R*

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Their lost. Amazon and other retailers will gladly take up customers that want the game.

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

I think this is ridiculous. It's mature age digital content, no different to an MA rated movie. If they pull this game, they need to also pull any other mature age content they feel they cant distribute according to the digital laws. Take Gossip Girl and that Kardashian whoring bullshit off the shelves for the love of god if that's the path you are taking.

Top parenting tip (from a parent)

1. Don't buy you under age kid digital content that isn't meant for them to consume

2. if they somehow buy it without your knowledge, if you have half a clue of what your kid is up to you'll know they are playing something that is above their age grade and give them a clip behind the ears, find out who sold it to them, return it and give the distributors a serve for selling them mature age content they aren't allowed to.

How fucking precious is society, really

I am genuinely concerned for the world that my children will be growing up in.

My parents bought me GTA III when I was 12, because I asked for it. I am 21 now and still not a psycho serial killer so I can conclude that games, movies, etc rarily affect children.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

Gtav is misogyny?

I'll take a dozen.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Oh ffs lets just hope BigW doesn't follow i got gta v next gen the day it came out for $64 steal! so hope people dont have to rely on ebgames prices.

yeah i agree that would suck balls. their prices are ridiculous but there is always jbhifi they are pretty decent

Who the hell shops at Target or Kmart in Australia for games any way. Most gamers go to either EB Games, JB HI FI

or Big. Also you only go to Target and Kmart to see mothers clubs judging anyone and everyone.

My parents bought me GTA III when I was 12, because I asked for it. I am 21 now and still not a psycho serial killer so I can conclude that games, movies, etc rarily affect children.

That's not what I was saying at all, I was saying you cant buy it for your kids and then complain about the content of said game you purchased for them.

If you buy it for them and you and they are cool with it no sweat, but I have a feeling that parents are getting this game for their kids and then being 'shocked' by the content and complaining.

That's not what I was saying at all, I was saying you cant buy it for your kids and then complain about the content of said game you purchased for them.

If you buy it for them and you and they are cool with it no sweat, but I have a feeling that parents are getting this game for their kids and then being 'shocked' by the content and complaining.

Yeah I guess I didn't really get what you were saying, but if you put it that way I am totally at the same opinion!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

Parental fails = Every game is the same, nothing to worry about.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

TB has done a content patch on this

Its all about those volumetric clouds

heres what i want.. GTA6 to have female protagonists with the roles being reversed, they beat and kill men etc. just so i can write a change.org petition saying how the game promotes violence against men

Processor: Intel core i7 930 @3.6  Mobo: Asus P6TSE  GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC  RAM:12 GB G-skill Ripjaws 2133@1333  SSD: Intel 335 240gb  HDD: Seagate 500gb

Monitors: 2x Samsung 245B  Keyboard: Blackwidow Ultimate   Mouse: Zowie EC1 Evo   Mousepad: Goliathus Alpha  Headphones: MMX300  Case: Antec DF-85